• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "I'm not hot...I'm just kind of nice" He said clearly doubting himself
Nora stopped eating the donut midway and smacked him,"You are hot and very handsome. Take my compliments nicely before I shove them down your throat."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kept kissing him before pulling away and taking a breath blushing a little as she realized where they where
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex took a breather as well. N-No! He thought in his mind. "S-Sorry... Want me to cast the transparency spell...?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged "it's like how you'd think the ability over souls and some ones life." She said softly to hayate not wanting him to know about te side of her that would push away even the worst of people [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Sounds cool. I bet you have a lot of souls... " Hayate said. "Do you ever get like.... Lonely?" He asked in a soft tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped eating the donut midway and smacked him,"You are hot and very handsome. Take my compliments nicely before I shove them down your throat."
Jack smiled ignoring the slap "Thank you love...." He said softly before kissing her cheek "Want a drink?" He asked her

Nanne said:
"Okay, okay. Wait did you just call me Maki? That's....uh...cute I guess but I'm not looking to date another dude." he said trying to make Alastair flustered. "Anyways lets go get some of that ice-cream..." he said and started walking.
Alastair frowned, but followed him anyway."What the hell is ice-cream?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pocket as he trudged behind Mako.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled ignoring the slap "Thank you love...." He said softly before kissing her cheek "Want a drink?" He asked her
"Wine would be nice." Nora said as she hopped on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair frowned, but followed him anyway."What the hell is ice-cream?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pocket as he trudged behind Mako.

"Wine would be nice." Nora said as she hopped on the bed.
Jack smiled "Let's see if I can do this....." He said closing his eyes making a bottle of wine and a glass appear in his hand "Hah! It worked!" He said happily as he poured a glass for her and handed it to her while pouring a glass for himself

Roman said:
(( Yesh, Roman is still there too.
Snow:*smiles and takes orders from other customers and skips around bringing the desserts to them. When she feels all of her tables are good she goes to Roman and kisses his cheek smiling happily* Hey my love! I am so happy, I have never worked before!

----------

Rain:*smirks walking by* You will never become that person who I learned is a sign is a greatness if you goof off with your boy toy Snow. *she motions to the employee of the month and she goes to her tables, flirting in a commanding way with flashing eyes and smirks that make everyone blush, she smirks and goes to Snow again holding a wad of cash* I just learned that these slips of paper earn you higher ranking. The more you have the more you can get.

----------

Snow:*frowns standing* I can be just as good as you at this job..

Hina shook her head a little "maybe we can continue once we get home" she asked him blushing more as she said the words

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel smiled as she layed her head on his chest then started to pet her again "I love you" he wispered

Softly

@Nonalaka

Thana frowned a little and nodded to his question before looking away a little

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and takes orders from other customers and skips around bringing the desserts to them. When she feels all of her tables are good she goes to Roman and kisses his cheek smiling happily* Hey my love! I am so happy, I have never worked before!
----------

Rain:*smirks walking by* You will never become that person who I learned is a sign is a greatness if you goof off with your boy toy Snow. *she motions to the employee of the month and she goes to her tables, flirting in a commanding way with flashing eyes and smirks that make everyone blush, she smirks and goes to Snow again holding a wad of cash* I just learned that these slips of paper earn you higher ranking. The more you have the more you can get.

----------

Snow:*frowns standing* I can be just as good as you at this job..
Roman sighed, "She's jealous that she doesn't have a 'boy toy' Snow." He said chuckling. "Hey Rain, I need a order."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then pecked his lips before diving back wards and Going under water
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex dove into the water after her. I won't lose to you so easily! He thought, laughing at the thought.

Thana blushed a little "a-are You asking me out" she said as she looked at him her face and voice givin off the feeling of discust that he would ask her out even though she was really excited about it

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina swam away from dex playfully as she stayed under the water as if she could breath there
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex suddenly appeared in front of her and hugged her tightly. He then swam with her towards the surface. "Got you!" He laughed as both of you broke the surface.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Let's see if I can do this....." He said closing his eyes making a bottle of wine and a glass appear in his hand "Hah! It worked!" He said happily as he poured a glass for her and handed it to her while pouring a glass for himself
Nora eager drank it and sighed when she was done,"Thanks. Now I'm ready and slightly tipsy." She laughed as she fell back on the bed.

Jay let's out a yawn as he enters the café, sitting down on a small stool near the counter, putting his head down. He had been out late last night and was exhausted.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora eager drank it and sighed when she was done,"Thanks. Now I'm ready and slightly tipsy." She laughed as she fell back on the bed.
Jack finished his glass "Man that rocked" He said as he fell next to her

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed a little "a-are You asking me out" she said as she looked at him her face and voice givin off the feeling of discust that he would ask her out even though she was really excited about it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "Yeah... But if you don't want to, that's fine. I'll just see you around then." He said looking down.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out a yawn as he enters the café, sitting down on a small stool near the counter, putting his head down. He had been out late last night and was exhausted.
Aiden sipped his coffee quietly. Who's that guy? He thought.

Hina giggled as they broke the surface holdingnonto his shoulders when he caught her "that wasn't fair" she said playfully To him

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------------

Daniel frowned "that lake" he said softly to her not needing to say any more

@Nonalaka

Thana quickly leaned forward giggling happily as she hugged him around the neck. "Of course I will!!!" She said happily to him as she held onto him giggling as she did so

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "She's jealous that she doesn't have a 'boy toy' Snow." He said chuckling. "Hey Rain, I need a order."
Rain:*looks at him and frowns coming over and looks at him coldly* What would you like to eat Idiot? *she says with the most fake smile*

-------

Snow:*frowns at her taking his order and crosses her arms* I think I can take his order Rain. Look there is Jay.. Why don't you go see if he needs anything.

-------

Rain:*looks at Snow smirking* Oh that sounds like a great idea. *She turns on her heel away from the two and heads over to Jay*

@BlueHawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back