• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled a little as she stared into his eyes "awwww why does no one know death when they see her" she said as she poured and crossed her arms before turning away from the boy a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Maybe because I never had a near-death experience.... Wait am I dead?!" Hayate asked patting his body. He then punched a tree to see if he was a ghost, "Fuuuck!!!!" He shouted.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled a little "then let's start our day" she said to him giving him a smile as she started to pull away grabing his hand as she did and turned twoards the beach
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex grinned. He loved to see her smile. "Sounds good to me!" He said in a excited voice.

Thana watched him then giggled haplily "no you aren't dead" she said to the boy as she turned back to him and smiled a little

@Nonalaka

Hina giggled as she let go of him and ran for the water running into it happily before diving under the water to go farther out

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana watched him then giggled haplily "no you aren't dead" she said to the boy as she turned back to him and smiled a little
@Nonalaka

Hina giggled as she let go of him and ran for the water running into it happily before diving under the water to go farther out

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex laughed. "So that's how you want to play it huh?" He said reluctantly. He stepped back, then jumped so far and fast, you hardly saw him do it. He cannonballed into water, splashing water all over Hina.

(WAIT THAT WAS WILLIAM OH MY GOD I DISBT EVEN NOTICE IT!!!!!!!)

The bracket Mitsu had given will started to slowly glow a chaotice purple as will died sending chaotic energy through him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](WAIT THAT WAS WILLIAM OH MY GOD I DISBT EVEN NOTICE IT!!!!!!!)
The bracket Mitsu had given will started to slowly glow a chaotice purple as will died sending chaotic energy through him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice job)

William's eyes began to change from grey to a chaotic purple "Wha-What?" He asked himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana watched him then giggled haplily "no you aren't dead" she said to the boy as she turned back to him and smiled a little
@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed in relief. "Thank God... I didn't want to die at such a young age. There's just too much I haven't tried yet." He smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina laughed then splashed him back playfully as she covered her face to protect her self
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started to pretend he was drowning. "Gah!!! You got me!!! I don't think I can take much moreeee..." He said, bubbling under the water.

Thana giggled more at the boy. He seemed nice and sweet to her "I wouldn't take your soul yet" she said inocently to him a smile on her face

@shortyshot8

Hina giggled as she dove under water swimming up to him and kissing him where he was before swimkmg back up breaking the surface again

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled more at the boy. He seemed nice and sweet to her "I wouldn't take your soul yet" she said inocently to him a smile on her face
@shortyshot8

Hina giggled as she dove under water swimming up to him and kissing him where he was before swimkmg back up breaking the surface again

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William's heart started beating again "Why?" A tear slid down his face but burned up from the chaotic energy "Why am I banished from death?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled more at the boy. He seemed nice and sweet to her "I wouldn't take your soul yet" she said inocently to him a smile on her face
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed, breaking the surface. "H-Hey, what did you do that for?" He asked, a shy smile on his face.

"What did you not like it" she asked playfully before giving him another kiss then crossing her arms and fake pouting as she turned so her back faced him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What did you not like it" she asked playfully before giving him another kiss then crossing her arms and fake pouting as she turned so her back faced him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed even more. "I-It's not that! It's just I don't know how much more I can take..." He laughed, putting his arms around her as he pecked her neck.

Hina smiled as she tilted her head and leaned back into him "and what's that supposed to mean" she asked him

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Thank you, Death." He said. Hayate then rubbed his chin, "Do you have a name that I can call you by? Death doesn't suit someone as pretty as you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back