• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Thank you, Death." He said. Hayate then rubbed his chin, "Do you have a name that I can call you by? Death doesn't suit someone as pretty as you."
(Ummm how about...B0ss? xD But you owe me a reply biatch! xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she tilted her head and leaned back into him "and what's that supposed to mean" she asked him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex continued to blush. "It means I don't know how much longer I will be able to control myself around you... In a good way of course." He said looking away.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "This is gonna be fun" He said before they reached his room. Jack wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly
Nora chuckled and pushed at his chest,"You're so eager it's hilarious. Can't I have more food first before this starts? Can do anything on an empty stomach."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled a little as she turned and pulled his head down and craning her neck to kiss him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex put his lips to hers, pulling her closer to him. In between kisses, he said, "I love you Hina..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and pushed at his chest,"You're so eager it's hilarious. Can't I have more food first before this starts? Can do anything on an empty stomach."
Jack laughed a little "Yeah that's fine" He closed his eyes "Let's see if I still have some of my power" He said as a tray of food floated into the room "Yep still got it"

Roman said:
(( I do?! To what character xD ))
(Jackson xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he watched her his heart slowly picking up in pace as he layed there with her not wanting it to end
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She placed her head on his chest "...your heart is fast" she said as she listened to it, "why?"

Daniel reaver]"Thana" she said with a smile blushing a little when he called her pretty "my names Thana it's short for thanatos" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hm, interesting. My name is Hayate." He said smiling. "It's cool how you can meet new people by flying toward the ground at high speeds." He said jokingly, still laughing a little.

tumblr_mguf44dZFG1rsrt78o7_250.gif

Hina blushed a little "I love you too" she said before turning around so she faved him and then kissed him again

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel blushed "n-no reason" he said nervously as it picked up the pace more

@Nonalaka

Thana giggled "yea it is" she said softly to him an inocent smile on her face as she watched hayate

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Yeah that's fine" He closed his eyes "Let's see if I still have some of my power" He said as a tray of food floated into the room "Yep still got it"

(Jackson xD )
(( Find your post for me b0ss >.>

shortyshot8 said:
(I take it we unfused xD )
Jackson sighed "How the hell did you manage to do that!?!" He yelled at him while Cell and Frieza just stared

"This is getting awfully boring" Cell stated trying to actually have a battle
@Roman

((OOOK Back from the sleeping world. Aghhh sorry. WHere is Rain and Snow? Still being in a rivalry competition at the Maid Cafe for cutest Maid??))

Thana shrugged "it's like how you'd think the ability over souls and some ones life." She said softly to hayate not wanting him to know about te side of her that would push away even the worst of people

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
"It was an accident!!" Taylor shouted, "Just attack the bastards!" Taylor charged at Cell and began attacking him. Cell had blocked all Taylor's attacks and fought back, but Taylor dodged all his punches and kicks with ease.

tumblr_lgozfrJfwO1qgq4hio1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:

(Jackson xD )
Nora grinned and grabbed the tray, taking a piece of food off of it."This is my personal heaven. It's like the best day ever. A hot guy and food!" She moaned as she bit into a glazed donut happily.

Jennete said:
((OOOK Back from the sleeping world. Aghhh sorry. WHere is Rain and Snow? Still being in a rivalry competition at the Maid Cafe for cutest Maid??))
(( Yesh, Roman is still there too.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and grabbed the tray, taking a piece of food off of it."This is my personal heaven. It's like the best day ever. A hot guy and food!" She moaned as she bit into a glazed donut happily.
Jack laughed a little "I'm not hot...I'm just kind of nice" He said clearly doubting himself

Hina kept kissing him before pulling away and taking a breath blushing a little as she realized where they where

@TheRebelliousDragon

Kai woke up and walked outside, Toru had left with her friend or whatever after beating up the other guy who showed up. He still owed Toru a meal since he offered so he was thinking of some ideas of what to cook. In the meantime he also wondered if his brother would ever show up at the school. He didn't expect him to but it is always a possibility considering his brother was just as strong as Kai. I wonder why they just sorta forgot about me, but I guess it's no big deal really, at least she had a place to stay. Kai stopped for a moment and collapsed in the grass beside the school again just laying there staring at the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back