• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae's face turned a bit more red and her ears felt hot. "So you saw it, but you focused on learning about him?" she said quietly still in Diablos arms.
Diablo nodded, kissing her cheek and letting her go. "Now, what do you want to do now?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him before pecking his lips softly then looking around "that's good" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex leaned in and started kissing her again. I hope my time with Hina never ends... He thought.

...A dog walked past Han and stopped infront of him, staring at him intently. It suddenly spoke...

“ No one will ever believe you. ”

...The dog continued walking...

------------

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman looks around for a idea on how to catch a 'flying' fae. "Hey, that could work!" He said, jumping on a rock to reach a higher height. He jumped off the rock and caught Snow, "Gotcha!" He said smiling.
Snow:*yelps as he send them crashing into the sand, her rolling on top and she looks down at him, brushing the hair out of her face and she smiles, bending down and kissing him softly* See, you always catch me

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded, kissing her cheek and letting her go. "Now, what do you want to do now?" He asked.

Dex leaned in and started kissing her again. I hope my time with Hina never ends... He thought.
Kanae turned around to look at him, "Well I'm not sure what I want to do now..." she said. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran towards a small carnival game they had. "How about this?" she said as she pointed at the game. "It says you have to shoot a ball at those 3 bottles if you knock them down in one shot you get a prize!" she said.

Fukushima Akira]((( I got bored waiting for either [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10887-pixelscoremc/ said:
@PixelScoreMC[/URL] or @WeirdPrincess to reply, so I took t upon myself to put some comedy on here xD )))
(I did reply! xD either I keep missing yours or you never see mine. And the dog thing...WTF! xD )

Nanne said:
Kanae turned around to look at him, "Well I'm not sure what I want to do now..." she said. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran towards a small carnival game they had. "How about this?" she said as she pointed at the game. "It says you have to shoot a ball at those 3 bottles if you knock them down in one shot you get a prize!" she said.
Diablo smiled. "Heh, then this is the game for me..." He said, paying the clerk and taking aim. He pulled the trigger and it smashed through all the bottles easily.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I did reply! xD either I keep missing yours or you never see mine. And the dog thing...WTF! xD )
((( The one with Akira gripping Zero's neck? o,o )))

(Dang it Roman! Learn how to use the bathroom! Not your pants! xD )
+( I shit my pants and barfed my shirt!

*panics*

the-all-mighty-pink-guy-o.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The one with Akira gripping Zero's neck? o,o )))

[/QUOTE]
(okay no to that one! I don't know what to have her do there xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kissed back closing her eyes and placing a hand onto his cheek as she deepened the KisS
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex slid his tongue in to make it more interesting. Everybody in the theater had left except them.

Roman said:
"True, those none chatterboxes will never understand." Taylor said, pointing to a nearby bench. "Hey, let's take a seat." He ran over to the bench and plopped down. "I have a question: How do you determine, who likes who?"
Amara nodded and sat next to him "Hmm~" good question, first of all, there's love, the there is lust" she crinkled her nose at the second word "Lust isn't my department of course, the person in charge of that is a piece of work to say the least" she said in an almost disgusted tone "those are two things the teens around here always confuse" she rolled her eyes "there's a different, much weaker emotional energy in lust than there is in love, my eyes work a little different than yours see..." she pointed to a couple across the way "for example what I can see is that is one sided love, there's an energy radiating from the girl, yet, the boy is blocking it" she then pointed to another couple at a nearby cafe across the street "see those to? They are in love, proper love" she paused before turning back and chuckling "I'm sorry if my ramblings don't make sense."

Diablo smiled. "Heh, then this is the game for me..." He said, paying the clerk and taking aim. He pulled the trigger and it smashed through all the bottles easily.
"Wow...you really are good at this whole shooting and aiming thing." she said amazed at how quickly it all happened. "So what prize do you get?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushwd a little more as she felt his toung but still kissed him back as she leaned on him more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Taka leaned against the wall and sighed outside "Man this sucks what the hell is it that is triggering my memories in here?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushwd a little more as she felt his toung but still kissed him back as she leaned on him more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away. "I-I love you Hina..." He whispered as the spell began to wear off. "We need to leave soon..." He said softly.

Roman said:
+( I shit my pants and barfed my shirt!
*panics*

the-all-mighty-pink-guy-o.gif
((You have successfully made me wake my family with sudden laughter yet again at the same time of night, thank you xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back