• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Hm...Is there another ride we can go on?" she said as looked around. "Whoa...what about that one?" she said as she pointed to a ride that went in circles really fast with people strapped on.
Diablo nodded. "Sure, we can do that ride." He said, taking her hand and leading her towards it.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded a little "Yes that seems so....But tell me how did Al hurt her?"
@Daniel reaver
Dex frowned. "She said that Al cheated and cheated and continued to cheat on her... She almost killed herself from the pain in her heart." He said.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and clapped her hands together "good~, I thought my explanation had gone to waste for a bit!" She laughed "hmm? Well, I thought I wasn't capable of doing so myself until recently actually" she said with a slight blush on her face "Turns out someone I knew for a long while snuck into my own heart without me detecting it" she said in a bashful tone before regaining her composure "but no, It doesn't interfere with my work thus far" she said with a smile.
"Ooooh makes sense. May I know who it is?" Taylor asked. "Nah, never mind. I don't want to be in your personal biz."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Sure, we can do that ride." He said, taking her hand and leading her towards it.

Dex frowned. "She said that Al cheated and cheated and continued to cheat on her... She almost killed herself from the pain in her heart." He said.
Taka nodded again "I see...Then in my past life I must have been a very cruel man" He said sadly

"Al broke my heart over and over he deserves nothing but death" she said coldly to the boy as she gripped dexes shirt toghtly

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded again "I see...Then in my past life I must have been a very cruel man" He said sadly
Dex put a hand on his head. "But now you have a chance to change who you are..." He said softly. "Do you want to take that chance?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Al broke my heart over and over he deserves nothing but death" she said coldly to the boy as she gripped dexes shirt toghtly
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Taka smiled "Yes that seems so but you both need to know....My name is Taka and I am the reincarnation of Al"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dex put a hand on his head. "But now you have a chance to change who you are..." He said softly. "Do you want to take that chance?"
Taka nodded "That is the plan" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "Yes that seems so but you both need to know....My name is Taka and I am the reincarnation of Al"
@TheRebelliousDragon

Taka nodded "That is the plan" He said happily
Dex smiled and stood up. "Well alright. I gotta go home and so does Hina. Maybe we can talk some other time?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Ooooh makes sense. May I know who it is?" Taylor asked. "Nah, never mind. I don't want to be in your personal biz."
She chuckled "Its alright, you wouldn't know him anyway" she looked at him and raised a brow "I appreciate your respect for privacy though I think you maybe doing it so I won't pry your brain about who ya like" she said jokingly.

Dex smiled and stood up. "Well alright. I gotta go home and so does Hina. Maybe we can talk some other time?" He asked.
Taka shook his head "No that cannot be so...I do still have some business with this Hina" He said with a smirk

Kanae placed teddy down before they got on the ride, "Teddy you're going to stay here..okay?" she told Teddy. She then got on the ride with Diablo, "This is going to be I can already tell...but I'm a little scared it was going at such a high speed I feel it might break," she said.

Nanne said:
Kanae placed teddy down before they got on the ride, "Teddy you're going to stay here..okay?" she told Teddy. She then got on the ride with Diablo, "This is going to be I can already tell...but I'm a little scared it was going at such a high speed I feel it might break," she said.
Diablo smiled. "Don't worry, if it breaks I'll save you..." He said softly. "Did you forget I have super speed? I can catch you before you fall... I also have super strength."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and released Zero's neck. He spoke, taking Asuka's hand♅...
“ You aren't worth my time, Soulis. Just leave her alone. ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing at the movie theatre with Asuka. He soon saw Taka and walked over to him♅...

“ Hey Taka-san! ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and looked over at Taka,"When did he get here? And how in the world did we just teleport?" She asked as she looked down, realizing she was still wearing her bikini. She gasped and tried to cover herself,"Can we uh...go to a store really quickly? I kinda need to change..." She said, blushing.

Diablo smiled. "Don't worry, if it breaks I'll save you..." He said softly. "Did you forget I have super speed? I can catch you before you fall... I also have super strength."
"okay..." she said quietly. As the ride slowly began she felt nervous about it. She closed her eyes for a moment hoping nothing bad would happen so no one would get hurt.

Nanne said:
"okay..." she said quietly. As the ride slowly began she felt nervous about it. She closed her eyes for a moment hoping nothing bad would happen so no one would get hurt.
Diablo held her hand tightly as if to reassure or comfort her. "It's ok..." He said softly.

Diablo held her hand tightly as if to reassure or comfort her. "It's ok..." He said softly.
Kanae looked at Diablo and held on to his hand she gave a small smile. "You're right...there's no need to worry." she said calmly. The ride began to gain some more speed. By now she had forgotten her worries and was just having fun still holding on to his hand.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Its alright, you wouldn't know him anyway" she looked at him and raised a brow "I appreciate your respect for privacy though I think you maybe doing it so I won't pry your brain about who ya like" she said jokingly.
"You can do that?! Wow.... that's scary..." Taylor said laughing. "It'd be hard for you to find out anyway, I'm not much of a lover and if you ever get me to like anyone at that matter, that person is special in some honorable way."

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at Diablo and held on to his hand she gave a small smile. "You're right...there's no need to worry." she said calmly. The ride began to gain some more speed. By now she had forgotten her worries and was just having fun still holding on to his hand.
Diablo pecked her on the lips. "That's the spirit!" He said as the ride continued to pick up speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back