• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "I'm not sure why but I think something from my past is calling to me...Well I guess you could join me" He said not waiting for an answer as he picked her up and launched into the air (I think you have like clones of yourself right now xD )

William smirked "Yeah I can help you out my Monster man" He said jokingly
Kite smiled. "Thanks, just don't pick anybody weird." He said, flicking his nose up.

tumblr_n39vsm3nzH1qh532ko4_500.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo sighed. "You do know I keep a close eye on EVERYONE in this city, right? I know it's creepy, but it has it's perks." He said, taking a long sip of his soda.
Kanae turned around with an empty cup, "I never said it was creepy...I-I just thought you might've been watching that too." she quickly before walking away towards the trash can to throw away her cup. She was blushing about what she had just said to him.

Kite smiled. "Thanks, just don't pick anybody weird." He said, flicking his nose up.
tumblr_n39vsm3nzH1qh532ko4_500.gif
William smirked "In this world all of us are weird" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Well, that does seem correct, us chatterboxes don't know when we start or stop. But, that isn't our problem, we just like to talk about stuff." He said smiling.
"Exactly, someones gotta keep a conversation flow" she replied with a chuckle "besides its my job to be this way, how else am I supposed to know who likes who and whatnot?" She said as she swayed her head from side to side lightly with her eyes closed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry shorty she's kinda stuck waiting for ansom @shortyshot8)

(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
(Sadly yeah xD )

Nanne said:
Kanae turned around with an empty cup, "I never said it was creepy...I-I just thought you might've been watching that too." she quickly before walking away towards the trash can to throw away her cup. She was blushing about what she had just said to him.
Diablo put his arms around her from behind. "I saw it, but it didn't mean anything to me... I was focusing on learning about the person in general..." He said softly into her ear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry shorty she's kinda stuck waiting for ansom @shortyshot8)

(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
The lights when on when the movie was over. Dex leaned in and kissed Hina, casting the transpercy spell at the same time.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You better not have will cheat again @shortyshot8 *glares at you*)

[/QUOTE]
(I won't.......I hope xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You better not have will cheat again @shortyshot8 *glares at you*)

[/QUOTE]
(Will hasn't been cheating so far... He's just helping Kite right now >_<)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh and I'm thinking of having Hina meet Taka the new Alph)

Aiden finds a bag of pepporoni and plops on the bed with it. "You want some? I could find much else..." He sighed.
"It'll work" Eive takes a pepperoni and plops it into her mouth. She takes another and pokes Aidens cheek with it before eating it.

Nonalaka said:
"Exactly, someones gotta keep a conversation flow" she replied with a chuckle "besides its my job to be this way, how else am I supposed to know who likes who and whatnot?" She said as she swayed her head from side to side lightly with her eyes closed.
"True, those none chatterboxes will never understand." Taylor said, pointing to a nearby bench. "Hey, let's take a seat." He ran over to the bench and plopped down. "I have a question: How do you determine, who likes who?"

Kite laughed. "I guess your right, so who do you have in mind?" He asked.
William laughed "Not quite sure yet but I will find you someone" He said happily (I'm done with Will for a bit)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well will did cheat already with Celia @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
(Shhhhhh xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little suprised by the kiss but happily kissing him back thinking people where watching them
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her deeper, then pulled away. "Don't worry... I casted the transparency spell... No one can see us..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"It'll work" Eive takes a pepperoni and plops it into her mouth. She takes another and pokes Aidens cheek with it before eating it.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden wipes the grease off his cheek, blushing with a frown. "D-Don't tease me..." He said a bit shyly.

Diablo put his arms around her from behind. "I saw it, but it didn't mean anything to me... I was focusing on learning about the person in general..." He said softly into her ear.
Kanae's face turned a bit more red and her ears felt hot. "So you saw it, but you focused on learning about him?" she said quietly still in Diablos arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back