• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Wow...you really are good at this whole shooting and aiming thing." she said amazed at how quickly it all happened. "So what prize do you get?"
A giant teddy bear was handed to Diablo. "I guess this giant teddy bear... Do you want it?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and sat next to him "Hmm~" good question, first of all, there's love, the there is lust" she crinkled her nose at the second word "Lust isn't my department of course, the person in charge of that is a piece of work to say the least" she said in an almost disgusted tone "those are two things the teens around here always confuse" she rolled her eyes "there's a different, much weaker emotional energy in lust than there is in love, my eyes work a little different than yours see..." she pointed to a couple across the way "for example what I can see is that is one sided love, there's an energy radiating from the girl, yet, the boy is blocking it" she then pointed to another couple at a nearby cafe across the street "see those to? They are in love, proper love" she paused before turning back and chuckling "I'm sorry if my ramblings don't make sense."
Taylor smiled, "They made perfect sense. So, what about you? Can you fall in love or would it interfere with your work? I am completely curious to how that would work since you'are the goddess of love and all." Taylor found her power interesting, maybe even a little too powerful. If she wanted she could hold anyone by the tongue with... Blackmail. Taylor shivered at the thought of that word.

Nonalaka said:
((You have successfully made me wake my family with sudden laughter yet again at the same time of night, thank you xD ))
+( It was my pleasure, tell them hi! It was all my fault and I apologize for being hilarious.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded to him before kissing him again then getting up and sighing eith releife
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex took her hand, leading her out of the theater. When they were outside on the sidewalk, the spell wore off. He then turned to Hina. "Sooo, I guess I'll be heading home... Are you coming with me or are going home?" He asked.

...♅Akira sighed and released Zero's neck. He spoke, taking Asuka's hand♅...

“ You aren't worth my time, Soulis. Just leave her alone. ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing at the movie theatre with Asuka. He soon saw Taka and walked over to him♅...

“ Hey Taka-san! ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex took her hand, leading her out of the theater. When they were outside on the sidewalk, the spell wore off. He then turned to Hina. "Sooo, I guess I'll be heading home... Are you coming with me or are going home?" He asked.
Taka looked over at the two before clenching his skull and yelling in pain "D-DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and released Zero's neck. He spoke, taking Asuka's hand♅...
“ You aren't worth my time, Soulis. Just leave her alone. ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing at the movie theatre with Asuka. He soon saw Taka and walked over to him♅...

“ Hey Taka-san! ”

[/QUOTE]
Taka had a clone waiting for Akira "Yes what is it?" He asked happily

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked over at the two before clenching his skull and yelling in pain "D-DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!"
@Daniel reaver

Taka had a clone waiting for Akira "Yes what is it?" He asked happily
Dex didn't notice at first, but then he rushed over. "Are you ok sir!?" He asked, a bit worried.

@Daniel reaver

A giant teddy bear was handed to Diablo. "I guess this giant teddy bear... Do you want it?" He asked.
Kanae took the teddy bear, "It's so soft and huggable! I love him!" she said as she began petting him. "Thanks Diablo. I think I'll call him Teddy."

Dex tilted his head at first, then replied. "Her names Hina, why?" He asked.
Taka's pain began to vanish as he stood up "I-I'm not sure why but my past life seems to have known her..." He put a finger on his chin "What the hell does she have to do with my past?"

Aiden wipes the grease off his cheek, blushing with a frown. "D-Don't tease me..." He said a bit shyly.
Eive giggles slightly before eating another. "I don't really remeber what happened..." she says wiping her hands on her pants.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly gripped Zero's neck and began crushing it. He spoke, his tone being filled with anger♅...
“ I could snap your neck, you know. A little more pressure.. and �‘pop’, the sad little flame of your life, extinguished. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened as she stared at the scene before her."Can he not die in front of me...its kind of scary. Not that's I'm trying to make this about me or anything! Uh..." She said, frantically waving her hand.

Roman said:
"Thank you for understanding my pain babe." Han said laying back down in bed, turning on the TV.
"Yea yea." Blair layed her head on his chest and cuddled up close to him, "Han... Promise me that you won't break your promise to me again... I want to know I can trust you to act like a maniac and go on a killing spree and push things."

Nanne said:
Kanae took the teddy bear, "It's so soft and huggable! I love him!" she said as she began petting him. "Thanks Diablo. I think I'll call him Teddy."
Diablo smiled and nodded. "Don't mention it. Do you want to do anything else? We still have the whole day." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's pain began to vanish as he stood up "I-I'm not sure why but my past life seems to have known her..." He put a finger on his chin "What the hell does she have to do with my past?"
Dex was still confused about what was happening. "Umm... Are you ok? Do I need to call you a doctor?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive giggles slightly before eating another. "I don't really remeber what happened..." she says wiping her hands on her pants.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden scratches his chin. "Me neither, but now that we have our strength back... You want to do something? Because I want to go somewhere." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "They made perfect sense. So, what about you? Can you fall in love or would it interfere with your work? I am completely curious to how that would work since you'are the goddess of love and all." Taylor found her power interesting, maybe even a little too powerful. If she wanted she could hold anyone by the tongue with... Blackmail. Taylor shivered at the thought of that word.
She smiled and clapped her hands together "good~, I thought my explanation had gone to waste for a bit!" She laughed "hmm? Well, I thought I wasn't capable of doing so myself until recently actually" she said with a slight blush on her face "Turns out someone I knew for a long while snuck into my own heart without me detecting it" she said in a bashful tone before regaining her composure "but no, It doesn't interfere with my work thus far" she said with a smile.

Diablo smiled and nodded. "Don't mention it. Do you want to do anything else? We still have the whole day." He said.

Dex was still confused about what was happening. "Umm... Are you ok? Do I need to call you a doctor?" He asked.
Taka shook his head "Tell me have you ever heard of a man called 'Al'?" He asked

Hina slightly clung to the back of dex as she watched the boy before going cold faced at the name "that man is a heartless ass" she said coldly to the boy

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Taka shook his head "Tell me have you ever heard of a man called 'Al'?" He asked
Dex nodded. "I do, he used to be a friend of my brothers... Before he died." He said.

Dex nodded. "I do, he used to be a friend of my brothers... Before he died." He said.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slightly clung to the back of dex as she watched the boy before going cold faced at the name "that man is a heartless ass" she said coldly to the boy
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Taka sighed "Well it seems that Al was very drawn to this girl" He said as he looked at Hina

"Hm...Is there another ride we can go on?" she said as looked around. "Whoa...what about that one?" she said as she pointed to a ride that went in circles really fast with people strapped on.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea yea." Blair layed her head on his chest and cuddled up close to him, "Han... Promise me that you won't break your promise to me again... I want to know I can trust you to act like a maniac and go on a killing spree and push things."
"I didn't kill anyone, I just knocked out a couple hundred.... maybe 2 I don't know.... I promise not to kill, but knocking out is another thing." Han said, yawning and stretching again.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "Well it seems that Al was very drawn to this girl" He said as he looked at Hina
Dex nodded. "I know... I'm her boyfriend now... She said that Al hurt her very bad..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back