• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and put his arm around Maya as they stood there. "I'm hoping one day we have so many people coming here that were have to hire people. I want our little café to grow--" Cecil was stopped by the sound of the door opening. Looked in the direction of the door and saw a familiar face. Looked like a few people who used to come here before they closed it. "Our first costumer... Or "ers"." He joked.
Maya smiled up at him as he spoke, she wanted that too, after all they had put so much work into this...her train of thought was stopped as the door opened she looked over at the people arriving in, there was people from before already on their way back? How nice! She smiled brightly as she greeted them, she was too excited about all this to be shy right now.

(Okay, here I go, going to catch up. If I owe anyone (I know I owe you a reply Tobi.) else a reply tell me in the chat.)

Achilles was waiting outside for Kanon. He really wanted to help her out, but there was some things she needed to do for herself. But getting their stuff was important. So he propped his back against the wall with his hands behind his head as he waited for her to exit. A dragonfly had settled itself on the edge of the cart he was borrowing to get their things, as the late fall insects was making their last noises before their winters nap.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi looked around, making sure he hunters weren't around, she looked at scarlet ❋...
"Hurry up"
Scarlet walked back over and handed Levi the room key, "It didn't take that long" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she shrugged, swimming around. She lifted a pillow with her telekinesis, and directed it to hit Nai's head, giggling playfully.
Nai wasn't paying attention when the pillow hit. "H-Hey!" Nai said laughing lightly. "What was that for?" He asked throwing it back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah split the money. we both get 20 million''
Hanae smiled and shook her head.. She didn't really want to take moneh without actually doing anything for it.

"I think I'll pass on the offer. You worked hard on the offer. You worked hard get it."

Roman said:
Hanae smiled and shook her head.. She didn't really want to take moneh without actually doing anything for it.
"I think I'll pass on the offer. You worked hard on the offer. You worked hard get it."
''not really. i mean the jewelry i sell them is...''

...♱She said before getting a piece of the jewelry which was just a shard of Cataclysm Obsidian crystals and threw it on the floor before it started to multiply before it became a pile of as big as Tonton♱...

''...its literally just my power''

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled up at him as he spoke, she wanted that too, after all they had put so much work into this...her train of thought was stopped as the door opened she looked over at the people arriving in, there was people from before already on their way back? How nice! She smiled brightly as she greeted them, she was too excited about all this to be shy right now.
Cecil watched as Maya went to greet the customers. They seemed as happy as Maya was when they saw her. "Guess... I'll go see what all the chat is about." He said as he walked over to the group.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not really. i mean the jewelry i sell them is...''
...♱She said before getting a piece of the jewelry which was just a shard of Cataclysm Obsidian crystals and threw it on the floor before it started to multiply before it became a pile of as big as Tonton♱...

''...its literally just my power''
Tonton looked at the pile of cataclysm jewelry and squealed at the size. It was slightly bigger than her, which caused a small scare. Hanae picked up some of the jewelry and blinked...

"Really? That's cool I guess... I never really heard of anyone using thwir powers to make money not even Akane-sama and she has a ton of abilities."

Roman said:
Roman went wide eyed as the barrage of attacks starting flying his way. He didn't really give away the fact that he was half-Sanctum... Or even have Sanctum blood. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. Never even heard of one." He said as he dodged them. Han used his sword to deflect them, but he missed and one hit him in the leg. "Damn it! That hurt!" Roman jumped up and started using a different form to fight this guy. A lit cigarette appeared in Roman's hand along with a sword in the other. "Time to finish." He said as he put the cigarette in between his lips. He then launched himself at Akuma and slashed him across the chest.
tumblr_o4aod22krd1rd6sdio2_500.gif

Han had got an adrenaline rush from the danger of dodging those knives and even being hit by a few. When Roman cut Akuma, Han had appeared in front of him and began slashing at him endlessly. "This better do the trick!"

tumblr_naib1pfkM41tiwi1bo1_500.gif
Akuma didn't expect Roman to be so masterful, having to take the hit, having a deep gash in his back that was slowly healing. He stumbled back but managed to react, dodging all of Han's attacks before taking his arm, disarming him and stabbing his own sword through Han's chest. "Too reckless..." He muttered as he then took it out and slammed a fist at Han, sending him flying far away. He then turned to Roman with Han's sword, an evil glare and grin on his face as he looked at him, blood still pouring a bit too much out of his back. "Now it's just you and me..." He laughed as more and more shadowy balls kept raining down endlessly in Kamui.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
((Wanna continue with Lena?))
As Lena was walking slowly towards the exit of the school yard, she instinctively looked at the tree, wondering if Shuu was still there.
Shuu was indeed still there. His hair blowing gently in the wind with a smile on his face.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma didn't expect Roman to be so masterful, having to take the hit, having a deep gash in his back that was slowly healing. He stumbled back but managed to react, dodging all of Han's attacks before taking his arm, disarming him and stabbing his own sword through Han's chest. "Too reckless..." He muttered as he then took it out and slammed a fist at Han, sending him flying far away. He then turned to Roman with Han's sword, an evil glare and grin on his face as he looked at him, blood still pouring a bit too much out of his back. "Now it's just you and me..." He laughed as more and more shadowy balls kept raining down endlessly in Kamui.
Han's eyes went wife before he went sliding away on his back. He coughed a bit and laid there, his wound slowly healing, but not fast enough. Roman swung his sword around, soon letting the giant blade rest on his shoulder. He took his cigarette and held it in his fingers. "Guess I'll be taking you out... Because the mistake you made... Is unforgivable." He told Akuma, giving him a cold deadly stare, the shadow like balls were hitting Roman as he walked towards Akuma, but they had no effect on him now. Something was different...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally closed her eye's, "That sounds exactly like something you'd do" she said.
Shingo took a little offense at first, then laughed. "I'll see you soon, okay?" He said.

Roman said:
Han's eyes went wife before he went sliding away on his back. He coughed a bit and laid there, his wound slowly healing, but not fast enough. Roman swung his sword around, soon letting the giant blade rest on his shoulder. He took his cigarette and held it in his fingers. "Guess I'll be taking you out... Because the mistake you made... Is unforgivable." He told Akuma, giving him a cold deadly stare, the shadow like balls were hitting Roman as he walked towards Akuma, but they had no effect on him now. Something was different...
Akuma staggered a bit before standing upright once more. "It's amazing you've learned to sustain that much damage being dealt to you. That'll change soon though..." He said as he cloaked Han's blade in darkness and started charging at him, before suddenly appearing behind him and slashing at him from behind. "Deception strike..." He said slowly as it was about to connect.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times at his words, saying if she was uncomfortable would be a bit of a difficult thing for her since she had always had the sort of 'grin and bear it' kind of approach to such matters, that was what she had been taught and that was what she knew, but if he really wanted her to say when she was scared or uncomfortable she would try her best to do so...now calmed down somewhat she smiled a little at him and nodded "Sure, that sounds fun"
Nexus sighed. "Alright, let's get going." He said. He took her hand and began guiding her to the games, now seeming a little less enthusiastic.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...sure''
...♱She said before she got up though again she kinda struggled♱...
Mari got up too, heading for the door and waiting for her as she held the door open for her, offering her hand politely.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma staggered a bit before standing upright once more. "It's amazing you've learned to sustain that much damage being dealt to you. That'll change soon though..." He said as he cloaked Han's blade in darkness and started charging at him, before suddenly appearing behind him and slashing at him from behind. "Deception strike..." He said slowly as it was about to connect.
Roman continued walking before he felt Akuma's energy behind him. "Not fast enough." He said before tossing his own sword through the attack Akuma used and the blade was right in front of Akuma in almost a split second. Roman too was now gone and behind Akuma. "Lightning Blade." He said as his hand was engulfed in lightning and he stabbed him, along with his sword that had slashed him across the chest.

a6ee6b8d1eed182e20317fd08c8be31c71dde487_hq.gif

Roman said:
Roman continued walking before he felt Akuma's energy behind him. "Not fast enough." He said before tossing his own sword through the attack Akuma used and the blade was right in front of Akuma in almost a split second. Roman too was now gone and behind Akuma. "Lightning Blade." He said as his hand was engulfed in lightning and he stabbed him, along with his sword that had slashed him across the chest.
a6ee6b8d1eed182e20317fd08c8be31c71dde487_hq.gif
Akuma went flying. He fell on the ground in a heap, flapping his wings to help him get up, coughing a lot. That was a critical hit. "O-Ouch... That actually... H-Hurt..." He muttered. His eyes started running blood red as his eyes started pouring with blood and rage. "NOW I'M MAD!" He roared as he sped up time for the balls of darkness raining now on Roman and Han who was in a heap. "Just..." He mumbled as he looked up at him with pure hatred and dark shadowy hands the size of a Titan came out of the ground and started trying to grab at Roman to either crush him, or drag him to their domain. Akuma kept screaming angrily. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma went flying. He fell on the ground in a heap, flapping his wings to help him get up, coughing a lot. That was a critical hit. "O-Ouch... That actually... H-Hurt..." He muttered. His eyes started running blood red as his eyes started pouring with blood and rage. "NOW I'M MAD!" He roared as he sped up time for the balls of darkness raining now on Roman and Han who was in a heap. "Just..." He mumbled as he looked up at him with pure hatred and dark shadowy hands the size of a Titan came out of the ground and started trying to grab at Roman to either crush him, or drag him to their domain. Akuma kept screaming angrily. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" He said.
Roman watched as Akuma hit the ground. "Hmph..." Roman then watched as he flew up into the sky and used the same attack once again. "It won't work." He said before he appeared in front of Han who was still healing. He teleported Han back to Earth where he could without Akuma trying to kill him. He also sent a clone to watch over him. As more attacks began to rain down on him, Roman changed his form again and appeared behind Akuma. "Time to finish this!" He said before shooting a giant beam of energy at him. The output of power was only enough to knock him out at most.

tumblr_mnoz1aKlya1qf2huro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and listened to Asuka talk, taking a bite of his food and a drink of his juice as he did so. He knew his wife so well, that he knew that if he even told her that their children were safe, it'd be better to show her, just for an added confirmation. He too also wanted to see their children, given it had been a while. He placed his plate onto the ground and wrapped his free arm around Asuka's shoulders, drawing her closer to him. He rubbed her arm with the hand which was previously resting on her upper arm, talking to her as he placed his cheek ontop of her head, his smile remaining♅...

Worrying about our children is only natural~ After this, we can go see how they're doing, to put your mind at ease~ I can suspend the food in time, so they'll remain as hot and fresh as they are now~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka rested her head against his shoulder and her smile brightened as she spoke. Though she didn't want to ruin the date by going to see their children. If it wouldn't be any trouble, then she would like to visit the kids. Having been away from them for a while made her fairly happy to see them. At least when they left, the food wouldn't lose its heat. Asuka wasn't all that hungry anymore though, so if they did come back, she didn't know if she'd want to eat any more than she already had. The pizza was a bit filling and doubted she could fit anything else. Unless it was dessert because she always had more room for that❦...

"I know it is, I just feel like I worry a little to much, if there's a point to where a parent worries so much. And if it wouldn't be a bother, then I'd like to do that."

Roman said:
Roman watched as Akuma hit the ground. "Hmph..." Roman then watched as he flew up into the sky and used the same attack once again. "It won't work." He said before he appeared in front of Han who was still healing. He teleported Han back to Earth where he could without Akuma trying to kill him. He also sent a clone to watch over him. As more attacks began to rain down on him, Roman changed his form again and appeared behind Akuma. "Time to finish this!" He said before shooting a giant beam of energy at him. The output of power was only enough to knock him out at most.
tumblr_mnoz1aKlya1qf2huro1_500.gif
One of his Titan's hands blocked the beam, but wasn't enough to stop it as the beam hit Akuma at half power, sending him to the ground once again. He was coughing a lot as he was a bit bruised up. "D-Damn you... I need time to regain my strength... And when I come back, not only will I bring an army, I'll finally erase you and everything you care about!" He said with deep hatred for Roman. Never did he think somebody so powerful would get in the way of his plans. "Until next time, tweedledumb..." He cooed, in a teasing, but pained voice as he disappeared into the ground, returning to his domain. He was out of reach now...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...so, what do you prefer more? music, or video games?''
...☫Fuyumi asked before popping the green apple lollipop back in her mouth☫...
...✦Video games was the obvious choice for her. She liked the music that wasn't in the games, but she always liked that game play more. So it wasn't really hard for her to answer something like that✦...

"Video games hands down. The music in some games are good, but I still prefer game play. What about you?"

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie stared at him, blinking as he spoke, that wasnt what she was supposed to learn? wait, so she did it wrong? But isn't that what was supposed to happen? She thought to herself befote pulling a confused face "Yeah?" She answered his question, wondering where he was going with it
"While you can't affect many without it being in a certain frequency you can affect the few. Those bird took to the sky not because they heard you but because of pain. So if you take this knowledge and make a sound below what a human could hear but enough to affect them you could knock out or kill without them ever hearing a sound." He said reveling the point of the lesson.

TheDragoon said:
One of his Titan's hands blocked the beam, but wasn't enough to stop it as the beam hit Akuma at half power, sending him to the ground once again. He was coughing a lot as he was a bit bruised up. "D-Damn you... I need time to regain my strength... And when I come back, not only will I bring an army, I'll finally erase you and everything you care about!" He said with deep hatred for Roman. Never did he think somebody so powerful would get in the way of his plans. "Until next time, tweedledumb..." He cooed, in a teasing, but pained voice as he disappeared into the ground, returning to his domain. He was out of reach now...
Roman shook his head as he returned to his original form. "Pathetic." He said looking in the direction he last saw Akuma.

tumblr_lxcgoa3skL1qedhpm.gif

"Now... time to grab Han and return to Ms. Celia." Roman said before he vanished and appeared in front of Han who was now healed, his sword in Roman's hand.
"Don't take all the credit." Han said, as he stood up. He looked down at his clothes and sighed. "Damn... Hopefully she doesn't think I was showing skin or something." He joked. Roman laughed lightly and began walking with Han. "Never know. Some women like a man who just got out of a tough battle. Especially looking like you." He replied jokingly. Han sighed and punched Roman in the arm. "Just take us home." "You got it." Roman said rubbing his arm as they appeared in Han's room looking for Celia.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head as he returned to his original form. "Pathetic." He said looking in the direction he last saw Akuma.
tumblr_lxcgoa3skL1qedhpm.gif

"Now... time to grab Han and return to Ms. Celia." Roman said before he vanished and appeared in front of Han who was now healed, his sword in Roman's hand.
"Don't take all the credit." Han said, as he stood up. He looked down at his clothes and sighed. "Damn... Hopefully doesn't think I was showing skin or something." He joked. Roman laughed lightly and began walking with Han. "Never know. Some women like a man who just got out of a tough battle. Especially looking like you." He replied jokingly. Han sighed and punched Roman in the arm. "Just take us home." "You got it." Roman said rubbing his arm as they appeared in Han's room looking for Celia.
Celia was eating food off a tray she had set up, a piece of shrimp in her mouth. "Ofh, Hafn-Fan." She said, even though she had a shrimp in her mouth. She then swallowed it. "Good job on the mission. You managed to defeat him, but the war isn't over yet. For your mission results, Akuma retreated and is currently now regaining his lost power, so that gives us more time to plan, but by then he may have amassed an army... Anyway, I think it's safe to say this mission was a success. You managed to drive him back today but I'm not sure he was actually using his full power..." She explained before hoping up and going to hug Han. "You did good Han-San~ I'm proud of you." She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back