• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(((No proble, but the site was appareantly down for a bit... I need to speak to admin about this..)
I know it was down again xDD ))))

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she hugged Nai gently, laying her head on his chest. She had her eyes closed.
"I love you.." She said quietly, nuzzling her body closer to Nai's
Nai smiled and held Fricka closely as they laid under the tree. "I love you too." He said softly. "And I only love you..." Nai added.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and held Fricka closely as they laid under the tree. "I love you too." He said softly. "And I only love you..." Nai added.
Fricka giggled quietly, looking at Nai lovely.

"Me too... I would never love someone as sincerely as you, Nai... I... felt that feeling, when i first saw you... you were so sincere and nice... I really wanted to... get to know you better... then... at the pool... you have been so nice, that I wanted to see how'd you react if i hugged you..." Fricka stated, blushing lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled quietly, looking at Nai lovely.
"Me too... I would never love someone as sincerely as you, Nai... I... felt that feeling, when i first saw you... you were so sincere and nice... I really wanted to... get to know you better... then... at the pool... you have been so nice, that I wanted to see how'd you react if i hugged you..." Fricka stated, blushing lightly.
Nai laughed lightly and put his arm around Fricka. "Yeah. I remember as if it were yesterday." He said softly to her. When she had first hugged him, his face had become a bright red. He had never really been used to the companrof a girl, let alone hug one. "You were nice to me also... Though you did have me scared a little when you didn't come up from the water and I had to go get you."

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and put his arm around Fricka. "Yeah. I remember as if it were yesterday." He said softly to her. When she had first hugged him, his face had become a bright red. He had never really been used to the companrof a girl, let alone hug one. "You were nice to me also... Though you did have me scared a little when you didn't come up from the water and I had to go get you."
"I was pretty fine then... you didn't have to get me" Fricka stated, smiling gently at Nai.

"I would've swam to the surface neverworthless.... " She added, kissing Nai on his cheek, smiling flirty

"But thank you anyways..." She whispered, nugging herself a bit closer to Nai again.

JJKab said:
"I was pretty fine then... you didn't have to get me" Fricka stated, smiling gently at Nai.
"I would've swam to the surface neverworthless.... " She added, kissing Nai on his cheek, smiling flirty

"But thank you anyways..." She whispered, nugging herself a bit closer to Nai again.
"Yeah? Well I'm easily worried I guess." Nai responded before he returned the kiss. "I always was that way... When I care a lot for someone, then I can't help but hope they're okay at all times... And you being my number one priority... I can't do much but worry about you."

Roman said:
"Yeah? Well I'm easily worried I guess." Nai responded before he returned the kiss. "I always was that way... When I care a lot for someone, then I can't help but hope they're okay at all times... And you being my number one priority... I can't do much but worry about you."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at the sky.

"Yeah... I know.." She sighed quietly, as she sat up, letting go of Nai.

"Maybe we should slowly head towards your dorm?" She suggested, smiling lovely at Nai, as she started getting up

"You know... we might continue our kissing thing in it, while we're at it?" She asked

Roman said:
(((( I fell asleep, sorry xD ))))
Hanae nodded. She understood that being the only person to sell this jewelry would make a ton of money seeing how she's the only person with access to it... Or well the only person she knew.

"That makes you one lucky person. Money just comes right at you, huh?"
''yeah. if they know who sells this kind of jewelry, they just come flocking in to that person. and the best part, is that im the only one with access since this is like, other worldly jewelry..''

...♱She said as she smirked before flopping onto the bed♱...

''so as you see in those cases there is...10 million in each case. so i basically just made 40 million dollars''

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at the sky.
"Yeah... I know.." She sighed quietly, as she sat up, letting go of Nai.

"Maybe we should slowly head towards your dorm?" She suggested, smiling lovely at Nai, as she started getting up

"You know... we might continue our kissing thing in it, while we're at it?" She asked
Nai didn't move for a moment, and continued to stare at the sky. When Fricka started talking, he sat up, his gaze focused ln her as he listened. "Head to my dorm? To finish our kissing thing? What do you mean?" Nai asked curiously. "We talked most of the time." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Nai didn't move for a moment, and continued to stare at the sky. When Fricka started talking, he sat up, his gaze focused ln her as he listened. "Head to my dorm? To finish our kissing thing? What do you mean?" Nai asked curiously. "We talked most of the time." He said laughing lightly.
"Yeah... but i wanted to spend some time with you... and you alone, with no one watching us" Fricka stated, scratching the back of her head, blushing a bit.

"I just wanted... to you know.... relax... with you..."

(Few more minutes of downtime approaching)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same. and yeah maybe its too early to have kids. especially when you havent met my mom yet''
...☫She said as she giggled a bit☫...
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement. Having kids now would be far to early in their case, since she hadn't met Fuyumi's mom yet. Though she'd want to do that and marry her first before thinking about having kids. That was how she wanted to do it✦...

"Yeah, I agree with that. I'd rather meet your mom and then marry you before having kids."

TheDragoon said:
((Same same, over))
((Wanna continue with Lena?))

As Lena was walking slowly towards the exit of the school yard, she instinctively looked at the tree, wondering if Shuu was still there.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement. Having kids now would be far to early in their case, since she hadn't met Fuyumi's mom yet. Though she'd want to do that and marry her first before thinking about having kids. That was how she wanted to do it✦...

"Yeah, I agree with that. I'd rather meet your mom and then marry you before having kids."
''yeah...so, what do you prefer more? music, or video games?''

...☫Fuyumi asked before popping the green apple lollipop back in her mouth☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. if they know who sells this kind of jewelry, they just come flocking in to that person. and the best part, is that im the only one with access since this is like, other worldly jewelry..''
...♱She said as she smirked before flopping onto the bed♱...

''so as you see in those cases there is...10 million in each case. so i basically just made 40 million dollars''
Hanae giggled a nodded as Seol spoke. 40 million dollars? She was making a ton of money... Now if Hanae could find a job like that or make something as cool as Seol did.. Though she'd make a bad saleswoman seeing as how she was shy and not very confident.

"That's amazing. What do you usually do with all this money?"

JJKab said:
"Yeah... but i wanted to spend some time with you... and you alone, with no one watching us" Fricka stated, scratching the back of her head, blushing a bit.
"I just wanted... to you know.... relax... with you..."

(Few more minutes of downtime approaching)
Nai tilted his head and soon smiled. "Okay." He said, before standing up. "I was having fun laying under the sky, but I guess we could go to my dorm for a little while... Maybe we can come back tl this spot sometime later like after dinner."

Roman said:
Nai tilted his head and soon smiled. "Okay." He said, before standing up. "I was having fun laying under the sky, but I guess we could go to my dorm for a little while... Maybe we can come back tl this spot sometime later like after dinner."
Fricka nodded, as she gently grabbed Nai's hands, and kissed him gently, closing her eyes, waiting for him to teleport them out of the park.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she gently grabbed Nai's hands, and kissed him gently, closing her eyes, waiting for him to teleport them out of the park.
Nai blushed as he was kissed. His eyes were wide for a moment since he was caught off guard. He honestly thought she wanted to talk back, but she didn't show any signs of stopping so he just snapped his fingers and they appeared in his dorm.

Roman said:
Nai blushed as he was kissed. His eyes were wide for a moment since he was caught off guard. He honestly thought she wanted to talk back, but she didn't show any signs of stopping so he just snapped his fingers and they appeared in his dorm.
Fricka slowly let go of Nai, as she looked at him lovely, and slowly made her way towards the bedroom, stretching

"I'll go lie down... You can come with me, if you want" She said teasingly, smiling slyly at him

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly let go of Nai, as she looked at him lovely, and slowly made her way towards the bedroom, stretching
"I'll go lie down... You can come with me, if you want" She said teasingly, smiling slyly at him
Nai watched as Fricka walked into his bedroom. He blinked and rubbed the back of his head. She seemed as if she were teasing him, but he didn't really know. Nai had went into the kitchen for a glass of water and soon went into his room after he drank it.

Roman said:
Nai watched as Fricka walked into his bedroom. He blinked and rubbed the back of his head. She seemed as if she were teasing him, but he didn't really know. Nai had went into the kitchen for a glass of water and soon went into his room after he drank it.
Fricka slowly sat down on the bed, as she looked up at the ceiling, thinking a bit. Why was she so.. teasing towards Nai... it wasn't her at all...

"what am I even doing" She whispered to herself, not noticing that Nai came into the room.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly sat down on the bed, as she looked up at the ceiling, thinking a bit. Why was she so.. teasing towards Nai... it wasn't her at all...
"what am I even doing" She whispered to herself, not noticing that Nai came into the room.
Nai chuckled as he walked into the room. He heard Fricka's question to herself, and he decided to answer it for her. "Uuh... You're laying in my bed. That's what you're doing." He said being both sarcastic but serious.... She was in his bed.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled as he walked into the room. He heard Fricka's question to herself, and he decided to answer it for her. "Uuh... You're laying in my bed. That's what you're doing." He said being both sarcastic but serious.... She was in his bed.
Fricka shivered a bit, when Nai spoke to her, as she looked at him, slightly frightened. She giggled a bit.

"Yeah... Say... aren't you tired?" She asked, her breathing was a tiny bit heavy.

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered a bit, when Nai spoke to her, as she looked at him, slightly frightened. She giggled a bit.
"Yeah... Say... aren't you tired?" She asked, her breathing was a tiny bit heavy.
Nai shook his head. "No. Not at all. I got some rest earlier." He told her. "I was actually sort of bored to be honest." He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back