• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Akuma made a sarcastic gasp when he saw the small ball of wind. "Oh NOOOOOOO! I'm going to get hit with such a nice and gentle breeze! Whatever shall I doOoOo!?" He said sarcastically, clearly enjoying this. He then started answer their question. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid Drake boy still isn't under my control... However, if I manage to find him I could gain an abundance of power. So I'm afraid the only customer your getting today is little old me I'm afraid." He said as his voice became a bit darker and colder and color seemed to be draining from the very scenery itself, as if time was slowly down to a stand still.
"You shouldn't judge something by the cover." Roman said, talking about the Rasengan he had held in his hand. Soon a clone was behind Akuma and pressed a rasengan just like Roman's into his back, though when it made contact it expanded and grew in size. Han had disappeared, using Roman as a distraction for his attack. "Come at me."

Nonalaka said:
((Alright then, I'll start))
It took quite a bit of work but it was finally finished, their café was now fully functioning and today was going to be the day it opened. Maya was going around making sure everything was fixed right and making sure they'd have everything ready in time for their first opening day, smiling and full of excitement as she did so.
Cecil was in the back, making sure some of the other treats that they'd sell wouldn't burn or anything while they were being made. Once he took them out, he dusted himself off and ran a hand through his hair. "Today's the big day." He said, before walking out of the kitchen and making his way to Maya. Throughout all the remodeling and chabges that were made things had come out pretty well. "Ready to open shop?" He asked.

Roman said:
"You shouldn't judge something by the cover." Roman said, talking about the Rasengan he had held in his hand. Soon a clone was behind Akuma and pressed a rasengan just like Roman's into his back, though when it made contact it expanded and grew in size. Han had disappeared, using Roman as a distraction for his attack. "Come at me."
The Rasengan connected, but hardly did any damage. It nudged Akuma a little forward and left a small bruise which quickly healed. He cracked his neck a bit as he turned around. "Alright, now that you've have your turn..." He said before reality itself began breaking down around Roman and all he saw was his laughing face. "NOW ITS MY TURN!" He laughed as sword after sword of darkness was pierced through his chest and he was kneed in the stomach by an invisible force, causing one of the swords to go all the way through. Then the strange reality Roman had previously been in had completely disappeared, replaced by the real one but with Akuma's glowering face close to his as he had him by his neck, attempting to write his demon signature on him and force him against Han and make his escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ilaani kept her eyes shut for basically the whole ride she couldn't bear to open them while on this vortex of death as she would probably describe it. The girl could sit through a marathon showing the scariest films videos and games without a problem, heck even make her stay the night in the most haunted place on earth and she could manage it, but heights? Haha no. It was her unspoken fear, nothing would top it apart from a visit from a certain group of scientists from her childhood but that wasn't likely. As the ride was over and everything slowed down, her eyes were still firmly closed shut. This was probably the first time someone had seen her genuinely scared in ages...
Nexus could tell the ride scared her and he quickly hugged. "Hey hey hey hey... It's okay... I'm sorry we went on this ride... We don't have to do any rides if you like..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
The Rasengan connected, but hardly did any damage. It nudged Akuma a little forward and left a small bruise which quickly healed. He cracked his neck a bit as he turned around. "Alright, now that you've have your turn..." He said before reality itself began breaking down around Roman and all he saw was his laughing face. "NOW ITS MY TURN!" He laughed as sword after sword of darkness was pierced through his chest and he was kneed in the stomach by an invisible force, causing one of the swords to go all they way through. Then the strange reality Roman had previously been in had completely disappeared, replaced by the real one but with Akuma's glowering face close to his as he had him by his neck, attempting to write his demon signature on him and force him against Han and make his escape.
Roman watched as the false reality had taken affect on him. Seeing how Roman knew of abilites like these from others he fought in the past, he knew how to deal with them. When everything went to the original reality, he felt Akuma's hand on his neck. "Scum like you don't deserve to live." Roman put his hand on Akuma's and he opened his other eye that was hidden behind his mask. "Kamui!" The two were then sucked into a vortex like portal and were put in a place made of nothing but blocks.

latest

"Our turn."
With those words, Han appeared and held up sword up above his head. "Getsuga!" He then swung his sword, a large energy slash was then sent flying at Akuma as bone crushing speeds. "Tenshou!"

giphy.gif

The speed of the attack was so fast that it connected, and it hit Roman too, though thanks to his Sanctum inheritance his body was able to handle the damage.

Roman said:
Roman watched as the false reality had taken affect on him. Seeing how Roman knew of abilites like these from others he fought in the past, he knew how to deal with them. When everything went to the original reality, he felt Akuma's hand on his neck. "Scum like you don't deserve to live." Roman put his hand on Akuma's and he opened his other eye that was hidden behind his mask. "Kamui!" The two were then sucked into a vortex like portal and were put in a place made of nothing but blocks.
latest

"Our turn."
With those words, Han appeared and held up sword up above his head. "Getsuga!" He then swung his sword, a large energy slash was then sent flying at Akuma as bone crushing speeds. "Tenshou!"

giphy.gif

The speed of the attack was so fast that it connected, and it hit Roman too, though thanks to his Sanctum inheritance his body was able to handle the damage.

Akuma wasn't really expecting Kamui but he didn't have enough time to react to Han, causing him to use his arm to block it, then brush it aside. His left arm was now bleeding, but slowly but gradually healing. "Hmm... A sanctum huh? And you actually managed to deal damage to me... This should be interesting..." He said with a smirk before charging and holding a large ball of darkness over his head. "Just hurry up and die so I can see your screaming face all mighty sanctum." He said with a sly grin before splitting the ball in 2, then 4, then thousands as they started raining on them as what felt like a knife storm if it hit.

Roman said:
"I've already told you I won't hurt Airi... Plus I don't really know anyone here." Ken said, rubbing the back of his head. "That being said, I won't hurt anyone." He said before walking out of the room. "I have to go now... And I promise. I'll remember every word you told me here today." He said before closing the door and leaving.
Shoes smiled and nodded before looking to yuki and smiling lovingly

Roman said:
Cecil was in the back, making sure some of the other treats that they'd sell wouldn't burn or anything while they were being made. Once he took them out, he dusted himself off and ran a hand through his hair. "Today's the big day." He said, before walking out of the kitchen and making his way to Maya. Throughout all the remodeling and chabges that were made things had come out pretty well. "Ready to open shop?" He asked.
Maya turned around upon hearing Cecil's voice before walking over to his side and smiling "I think so~" she chimed, she was filled with excitement which was clearly shown my the bright look on her face, though at the same time, she had a weird feeling in her stomach that she put down to the nervousness of making sure everything was going right.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus could tell the ride scared her and he quickly hugged. "Hey hey hey hey... It's okay... I'm sorry we went on this ride... We don't have to do any rides if you like..." He said softly.
She shuddered a little, her heartbeat still going at such a rate that Nexus probably could have felt it, she was feeling a bit like a pathetic heap for being scared, only wimps would be scared of such a thing! At least that's what was going through her head as she felt his arms wrap her into a hug and his voice attempting to calm her down. Shaking her head defiantly at the mention of not going on any more rides, that's what they came here for! And she certainly didn't want to ruin the day "N-No its fine, T-That one was just a bit too intense, I-I'll be fine with the ones that aren't so high up...." She said quietly. Ugh! How embarrassing, not even her own husband had seen her in such a pathetic state about something so stupid, she hated being seen like this. "Sorry" she muttered.

Nonalaka said:
Maya turned around upon hearing Cecil's voice before walking over to his side and smiling "I think so~" she chimed, she was filled with excitement which was clearly shown my the bright look on her face, though at the same time, she had a weird feeling in her stomach that she put down to the nervousness of making sure everything was going right.
She shuddered a little, her heartbeat still going at such a rate that Nexus probably could have felt it, she was feeling a bit like a pathetic heap for being scared, only wimps would be scared of such a thing! At least that's what was going through her head as she felt his arms wrap her into a hug and his voice attempting to calm her down. Shaking her head defiantly at the mention of not going on any more rides, that's what they came here for! And she certainly didn't want to ruin the day "N-No its fine, T-That one was just a bit too intense, I-I'll be fine with the ones that aren't so high up...." She said quietly. Ugh! How embarrassing, not even her own husband had seen her in such a pathetic state about something so stupid, she hated being seen like this. "Sorry" she muttered.
Nexus brushed her hair softly and shook his head. "You have nothing to be sorry for..." He said softly. "I'll always love you, just the way you are. Nothing is ever going to change that... So if your uncomfortable just say the word and I'll try to do what I can to help... How about we play a game instead?" He asked her curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus brushed her hair softly and shook his head. "You have nothing to be sorry for..." He said softly. "I'll always love you, just the way you are. Nothing is ever going to change that... So if your uncomfortable just say the word and I'll try to do what I can to help... How about we play a game instead?" He asked her curiously.
Ilaani blinked a few times at his words, saying if she was uncomfortable would be a bit of a difficult thing for her since she had always had the sort of 'grin and bear it' kind of approach to such matters, that was what she had been taught and that was what she knew, but if he really wanted her to say when she was scared or uncomfortable she would try her best to do so...now calmed down somewhat she smiled a little at him and nodded "Sure, that sounds fun"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-well...we can give each other space anyway..''
...☫She said as she smiled at her assuring her it would be fine☫...
...✦Nanami rubbed the back of her neck and gave Fuyumi a sheepish smile. Yeah, the nervousness was slowly going away now and she was feeling not so nervous anymore. She soon hoisted herself up on the bed so she was sitting up now, instead of laying down, before speaking✦...

"Y-Yeah~ So what should we do now."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami rubbed the back of her neck and gave Fuyumi a sheepish smile. Yeah, the nervousness was slowly going away now and she was feeling not so nervous anymore. She soon hoisted herself up on the bed so she was sitting up now, instead of laying down, before speaking✦...

"Y-Yeah~ So what should we do now."
''i dunno...maybe we could keep playing or just have a chat?''

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Yeah, I did. I sort of just stayed in the pool area and only went on one water slide before I was done with them." Yumi stated. "I don't know why, but I decided to go on one that was completely covered so it was really dark. I got kind of scared. I know the other ones weren't like thay, but somehow after that one I didn't really want to try going on others."
Elliot nodded at her words as they now stood in line for the ride Yumi picked "Are you afraid of the dark?" He asked curiously after hearing her story. They were now almost at the front of the line to the ride, despite only just stepping in a bit ago.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...maybe we could keep playing or just have a chat?''
...?Nanami grasped the straps of her backpack a little as she spoke?...

"We can stop playing for now and just talk about.. what we do in our free time. You knkw, when we aren't together. Or anything really, I don't mind what we talk about."

tumblr_inline_mr6ppqZ4zg1qz4rgp.png

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami grasped the straps of her backpack a little as she spoke?...
"We can stop playing for now and just talk about.. what we do in our free time. You knkw, when we aren't together. Or anything really, I don't mind what we talk about."

tumblr_inline_mr6ppqZ4zg1qz4rgp.png
''haha okay...how would you feel if i wanted to have kids with you?''

...?She asked with a giggle in a joking kind of way...ish?...

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded at her words as they now stood in line for the ride Yumi picked "Are you afraid of the dark?" He asked curiously after hearing her story. They were now almost at the front of the line to the ride, despite only just stepping in a bit ago.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi nodded, "Yeah. I don't really like going into dark places or super dark rides. I feel like you never really know what's in the dark, even if it's my own dorm. So there is a night light that I use before I go to bed." Her cheeks were were a little red as she said this. It was a little embarrassing to admit to being in high school and still be afraid of the dark and sleep with a night light, at least that's how she felt. Being afraid of the dark seemed like a childish thing, since some kids were usually afraid of the dark. Yumi was like that when she was younger and had never gotten over the fear.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma wasn't really expecting Kamui but he didn't have enough time to react to Han, causing him to use his arm to block it, then brush it aside. His left arm was now bleeding, but slowly but gradually healing. "Hmm... A sanctum huh? And you actually managed to deal damage to me... This should be interesting..." He said with a smirk before charging and holding a large ball of darkness over his head. "Just hurry up and die so I can see your screaming face all mighty sanctum." He said with a sly grin before splitting the ball in 2, then 4, then thousands as they started raining on them as what felt like a knife storm if it hit.
Roman went wide eyed as the barrage of attacks starting flying his way. He didn't really give away the fact that he was half-Sanctum... Or even have Sanctum blood. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. Never even heard of one." He said as he dodged them. Han used his sword to deflect them, but he missed and one hit him in the leg. "Damn it! That hurt!" Roman jumped up and started using a different form to fight this guy. A lit cigarette appeared in Roman's hand along with a sword in the other. "Time to finish." He said as he put the cigarette in between his lips. He then launched himself at Akuma and slashed him across the chest.

tumblr_o4aod22krd1rd6sdio2_500.gif

Han had got an adrenaline rush from the danger of dodging those knives and even being hit by a few. When Roman cut Akuma, Han had appeared in front of him and began slashing at him endlessly. "This better do the trick!"

tumblr_naib1pfkM41tiwi1bo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shoes smiled and nodded before looking to yuki and smiling lovingly

[/QUOTE]
(((( Did you reply to Hayate? Something tel-s me Slaxt is getting impatient ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha okay...how would you feel if i wanted to have kids with you?''
...☫She asked with a giggle in a joking kind of way...ish☫...
...✦Nanami's cheeks almost went completely red at the question. Kids? She liked the thought of having kids, but not exactly soon. If that's what she was implying anyways, which she didn't think Fuyumi was✦...

"K-Kids? Well.. I'd be happy. I don't know if I'd want them now, but I do want kids."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami's cheeks almost went completely red at the question. Kids? She liked the thought of having kids, but not exactly soon. If that's what she was implying anyways, which she didn't think Fuyumi was✦...

"K-Kids? Well.. I'd be happy. I don't know if I'd want them now, but I do want kids."
''same. and yeah maybe its too early to have kids. especially when you havent met my mom yet''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit☫...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and nodded, we'll as least she knew that they were all somewhat safe. That was good to hear, now she wasn't as worried as she was before. Though she was bit surprised to hear that Haruo was up and moving around because the last time she saw him he was a baby. He must have had that growth spurt when she was gone, which Asuka was sad about. She didn't let it show, as she kept her smiling. Removing the plate from her lap, she set it beside her before planting her hands flat on the ground behind her, leaning back a little. Asuka was going to stop eating for the moment since she wasn't all that hungry anymore, surprisingly so, and just enjoy being on the beach❦...

"I guess I have nothing to worry about then if I know where they are. I'm such a worrier, that I can't help, but worry about them a little even if I know their safe."
...♅Akira smiled and listened to Asuka talk, taking a bite of his food and a drink of his juice as he did so. He knew his wife so well, that he knew that if he even told her that their children were safe, it'd be better to show her, just for an added confirmation. He too also wanted to see their children, given it had been a while. He placed his plate onto the ground and wrapped his free arm around Asuka's shoulders, drawing her closer to him. He rubbed her arm with the hand which was previously resting on her upper arm, talking to her as he placed his cheek ontop of her head, his smile remaining♅...

Worrying about our children is only natural~ After this, we can go see how they're doing, to put your mind at ease~ I can suspend the food in time, so they'll remain as hot and fresh as they are now~

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia pushed aside the chocolate mocha mixture that she had made and reached for the package of Oreo she had gotten out. She was thinking it would have been better if she had just made prepared everything before she left, then she wouldn't have to do this now. Though before, she didn't know what she was making for dessert until she started driving to the sushi restaurant. She really should have thought ahead about this. Ah well, now wasn't exactly the time to worry about that. After laying out two layers of parchment paper, Celia laid out a few on the cookies that she had put out before putting the second parchment paper over it. The cookies needed to be crushed, not until they were like specks of sand, but sort of in chunks instead. She thought about using her hands, but then realized that that would eventually start hurting so she got out a rolling pin instead and started to crush the cookies. Celia kept adding a few more as she continued to crush the cookies, talking as she did so❤︎...

"While I'm doing this, can you get out four small glass cups? Oh and the canned whipped cream from the fridge, please. I forgot to get it out. After that then we can start the layering and the parfaits will be done in minutes."
Taylor nodded and put the sushi in the refrigerator, and soon went to get the four glass cups for Celia. Once he did, he put them by her and smiled...

"There you go~"

Nonalaka said:
Cecil took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. "Alright. Here goes nothing." He said before giving Maya a kiss on the cheek. Cecil then walked over to the doors and sighed. "Okay..." he said, before he unlocked the doors and flipped the open sign. He went outside and gave the workers a thumbs up, and they dropped the banner as a result. It simply said, "grand opening". Cecil went back inside and smiled. "We're in business."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo thought for a few moments as he gazed over the various food choices before him. He scanned over each item, along with their contents in order to find something that he'd like. After a few moments of reading, he close the book and raised his arms to be positioned behind his head. He closed his eyes and thought more, thinking about their mission and the outcome, as well as who their teacher and partner was going to be. He released a small sigh and replied, lowering his arms from his head and opening his eyes, his body soon shifting forward in the seat≭...

I'll probably get the same as you. The higher-ups are most likely eager to hear of our mission's success, so we should go straight there to report on it afterwords.

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'm replying xD ))))

Satoshi rubbed the back of his head as he noticed some of the people there was staring at them. He could only wonder why, before he remembered he was wearing mission clothes. He sighed lightly and looked back to where the kitchen was located, soon seeing the cook come out and ask for their orders. Satoshi told the man what he wanted and then his attention was given to Haruo. Satoshi then looked around again, though this time the people noticed him returning the looks and they looked away. Geez... His mission clothes must have looked weird or something...

Roman said:
Nai smiled up at Fricka as the pillows continued to disappear, "I guess I am~ You're my crazy woman and no one will take you from me." He said, his smile brighter than before now.
large.jpg
Fricka smiled lovingly, as she kissed Nai again on his lips, gently moving her hands that were on his skin up and down.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu guessed maybe she needed some alone time so he just went to the boys changing room, then after he got changed he began to walk back to his tree.
When Lena finished dressing up and drying her hair, she exited the changing room, and discovered that... Shuu wasn't here. She sighed, as she walked towards the exit of the pool, and then towards the school's exit. She just wanted to go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back