• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie slowly nodded "Alright, I'll give it a try" she said before turning to the first tree and using her ability, only a few birds moved at first, huffing a little she changed to a higher frequency like he had said as a few more moved "I'm not sure I'm doing this right..." Her voice mumbled quietly as she continued...
@Akio

((Are we doing a time skip?))
Despite or perhaps because of his near emotionless observations he was a pretty good teacher. In a low voice he said, "shift the frequency higher and lower till you find what creates the most effect, even if there is no force behind it then add force once you know what works."

JJKab said:
Lena came up to the surface after Shuu, breathing slowly. Her blush was still there.
"I...... I.... " She was speechless, looking shyly at him.
Shuu looked at her now. "It's okay, you just caught me by surprise is all. It's alright if you didn't mean to." He said, being pretty flexible.

Roman said:
Taylor Nodded and put the sushi in the fridge before he went to help Celia.
...❤︎Celia pushed aside the chocolate mocha mixture that she had made and reached for the package of Oreo she had gotten out. She was thinking it would have been better if she had just made prepared everything before she left, then she wouldn't have to do this now. Though before, she didn't know what she was making for dessert until she started driving to the sushi restaurant. She really should have thought ahead about this. Ah well, now wasn't exactly the time to worry about that. After laying out two layers of parchment paper, Celia laid out a few on the cookies that she had put out before putting the second parchment paper over it. The cookies needed to be crushed, not until they were like specks of sand, but sort of in chunks instead. She thought about using her hands, but then realized that that would eventually start hurting so she got out a rolling pin instead and started to crush the cookies. Celia kept adding a few more as she continued to crush the cookies, talking as she did so❤︎...

"While I'm doing this, can you get out four small glass cups? Oh and the canned whipped cream from the fridge, please. I forgot to get it out. After that then we can start the layering and the parfaits will be done in minutes."

Nonalaka said:
"Y-Yeah, it is" she said giving a small thumbs up as they reached the front of the line, it was their turn to go on "Aw man..." She said quietly, it was almost inaudible really as they were now expected to get on.
Nexus and her soon were on the ride. A high climb started. "Hey, I can tell that maybe this wasn't the best choice for a best ride so... I'll let you pick for the rest of the time if you like." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked at her now. "It's okay, you just caught me by surprise is all. It's alright if you didn't mean to." He said, being pretty flexible.
Lena just blushed a bit more, as she swam past Shuu, and climbed onto the ledge. After that, she went towards the girl's changing rooms, to get dressed. She was pretty embarrased.

(GTG)

JJKab said:
Fricka stopped kissing Nai, as she hugged him tightly, pillows slowly disappearing under her.
"You're my crazy man... No one is going to take me from you" She stated, putting her hands under Nai's shirt, touching his bare skin.
Nai smiled up at Fricka as the pillows continued to disappear, "I guess I am~ You're my crazy woman and no one will take you from me." He said, his smile brighter than before now.

large.jpg

JJKab said:
Lena just blushed a bit more, as she swam past Shuu, and climbed onto the ledge. After that, she went towards the girl's changing rooms, to get dressed. She was pretty embarrased.
(GTG)
Shuu guessed maybe she needed some alone time so he just went to the boys changing room, then after he got changed he began to walk back to his tree.

Akio said:
Despite or perhaps because of his near emotionless observations he was a pretty good teacher. In a low voice he said, "shift the frequency higher and lower till you find what creates the most effect, even if there is no force behind it then add force once you know what works."
Rosalie nodded, she supposed that made more sense than what she was doing before, taking a new approach on the second tree, she messed around with frequencies between the two she used before, taking note of which ones made more move from the trees, settling on one that works she put a bit more force into it...

@Akio

TheDragoon said:
And there he was. Akuma. "Well if it isn't tweedledee, and tweedledumb!" He laughed with a bloodied smile and crazy eyes. "I can see you grabbed one of the artifacts for me... Now, would you be so kind as to hand it over? You won't have to struggle as much if you did." He said confidently.
Both Han and Roman turned around and -looked at Akuma. Han took the compass out of his pocket and looked at it, "This?" Roman stared at Akuma and soon shook his head. "Your insults are very childish..." "Agreed. My wife is the nicest goddess I've ever met and she could probably make a better insult than that." Roman held up his hand and a blue ball of condensed wind energy formed in his palm and began spinning. "Unfortunately for you we're not here for delivery. We're here for Akuma and Drakon was it?"

tumblr_mlekvtzDYj1qeqhx5o1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie slowly nodded "Alright, I'll give it a try" she said before turning to the first tree and using her ability, only a few birds moved at first, huffing a little she changed to a higher frequency like he had said as a few more moved "I'm not sure I'm doing this right..." Her voice mumbled quietly as she continued...
@Akio

((Are we doing a time skip?))
(((( If you want we can ))))

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded, she supposed that made more sense than what she was doing before, taking a new approach on the second tree, she messed around with frequencies between the two she used before, taking note of which ones made more move from the trees, settling on one that works she put a bit more force into it...
@Akio
Suddenly there was a load and furious calling from dozens if not hundreds of birds flying into the air. They seemed extreamly agitated, flying in all directions.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus and her soon were on the ride. A high climb started. "Hey, I can tell that maybe this wasn't the best choice for a best ride so... I'll let you pick for the rest of the time if you like." He said.
Ilaani looked to him as he spoke, he was so sure about going on it a moment ago, though this climb was pretty high up and she could feel her heart quickening "N-No, its f-" she was cut and off as the ride then rushed down a high speeds making her let out a yelp as she shut her eyes, yup, this was actually scarier than she thought it would be.

Roman said:
(((( If you want we can ))))
((Alright, I can't think of anything else for Maya to do except go home so...yeah xD it was either that or end the interaction. So how much time should we skip? If you still want to continue that is! :D ))

Akio said:
Suddenly there was a load and furious calling from dozens if not hundreds of birds flying into the air. They seemed extreamly agitated, flying in all directions.
Rosalie cringed a little at the sounds of the agitated birds her head lowering as her shoulders rose a bit "S-So I guess that worked..." She said with a quiet laugh as she fixed her posture again.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie cringed a little at the sounds of the agitated birds her head lowering as her shoulders rose a bit "S-So I guess that worked..." She said with a quiet laugh as she fixed her posture again.
He nodded. "That itself is not a lesson, by a demonstration. Remember the few birds you forced to move before even with a frequency that didn't project." He asked looking at her.

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, I can't think of anything else for Maya to do except go home so...yeah xD it was either that or end the interaction. So how much time should we skip? If you still want to continue that is! :D ))
(((( I don't know, how long do you suggest? Lol )))

Akio said:
He nodded. "That itself is not a lesson, by a demonstration. Remember the few birds you forced to move before even with a frequency that didn't project." He asked looking at her.
Rosalie stared at him, blinking as he spoke, that wasnt what she was supposed to learn? wait, so she did it wrong? But isn't that what was supposed to happen? She thought to herself befote pulling a confused face "Yeah?" She answered his question, wondering where he was going with it

Roman said:
(((( I don't know, how long do you suggest? Lol )))
((I dont know either, that's why I asked xD I guess if you want to skip to a time where their Café opened or opening? Pfft sorry I'm useless xD ))

Nonalaka said:
((I dont know either, that's why I asked xD I guess if you want to skip to a time where their Café opened or opening? Pfft sorry I'm useless xD ))
(((( We can skip to when it's opening xD ))))

Roman said:
Both Han and Roman turned around and -looked at Akuma. Han took the compass out of his pocket and looked at it, "This?" Roman stared at Akuma and soon shook his head. "Your insults are very childish..." "Agreed. My wife is the nicest goddess I've ever met and she could probably make a better insult than that." Roman held up his hand and a blue ball of condensed wind energy formed in his palm and began spinning. "Unfortunately for you we're not here for delivery. We're here for Akuma and Drakon was it?"
tumblr_mlekvtzDYj1qeqhx5o1_500.gif
Akuma made a sarcastic gasp when he saw the small ball of wind. "Oh NOOOOOOO! I'm going to get hit with such a nice and gentle breeze! Whatever shall I doOoOo!?" He said sarcastically, clearly enjoying this. He then started answer their question. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid Drake boy still isn't under my control... However, if I manage to find him I could gain an abundance of power. So I'm afraid the only customer your getting today is little old me I'm afraid." He said as his voice became a bit darker and colder and color seemed to be draining from the very scenery itself, as if time was slowly down to a stand still.

Roman said:
(((( We can skip to when it's opening xD ))))
((Alright then, I'll start))

It took quite a bit of work but it was finally finished, their café was now fully functioning and today was going to be the day it opened. Maya was going around making sure everything was fixed right and making sure they'd have everything ready in time for their first opening day, smiling and full of excitement as she did so.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked to him as he spoke, he was so sure about going on it a moment ago, though this climb was pretty high up and she could feel her heart quickening "N-No, its f-" she was cut and off as the ride then rushed down a high speeds making her let out a yelp as she shut her eyes, yup, this was actually scarier than she thought it would be.
Nexus began laughing and screaming with joy as the ride went through many loops, turns, tunnels, and barrel rolls(Do a barrel roll!). He was having so much fun he didn't notice Ilaani.

TheDragoon said:
Mari kissed her a little deeper before giving her some butterfly kisses and getting up. "Okay, to the beach?" She asked her.
''alright...sure''

...♱She said before she got up though again she kinda struggled♱...

Nonalaka said:
"Well water parks are pretty exciting, or so i heard, I havent been before, im not the strongest of swimmers" he said with a small chuckle " sounds like you had a lot of fun though" he said smiling.

◎Yumi◎

"Yeah, I did. I sort of just stayed in the pool area and only went on one water slide before I was done with them." Yumi stated. "I don't know why, but I decided to go on one that was completely covered so it was really dark. I got kind of scared. I know the other ones weren't like thay, but somehow after that one I didn't really want to try going on others."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus began laughing and screaming with joy as the ride went through many loops, turns, tunnels, and barrel rolls(Do a barrel roll!). He was having so much fun he didn't notice Ilaani.
Ilaani kept her eyes shut for basically the whole ride she couldn't bear to open them while on this vortex of death as she would probably describe it. The girl could sit through a marathon showing the scariest films videos and games without a problem, heck even make her stay the night in the most haunted place on earth and she could manage it, but heights? Haha no. It was her unspoken fear, nothing would top it apart from a visit from a certain group of scientists from her childhood but that wasn't likely. As the ride was over and everything slowed down, her eyes were still firmly closed shut. This was probably the first time someone had seen her genuinely scared in ages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back