• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After days and long weeks of finally settling in. Hanae had starting her training again. After doing some heavy lifting to work on her strength, along with Akane's pet pig Tonton, she made her way back to her and Seol's room. She still felt a slight weird about sharing a room with another girl, but she had got used to it where she doesn't say it or express it. She did blush a lot when one of them were getting ready to shower or anything along the lines of clothes being gone though. Though, now after she finished her training and wss in her room with Tonton, who was complaining about her leg, Hanae checked it for her. Once she figured out the problem, she smiled at her and told her what was wrong.

"You've hauled too many heavy loads, Tonton."

Tonton gave a soft oink and hung her head as a response.

tumblr_m9zxwtKEvt1r12d1bo1_500.gif

"Don't worry. You'll be okay."

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lovingly, as she kissed Nai again on his lips, gently moving her hands that were on his skin up and down.
When Lena finished dressing up and drying her hair, she exited the changing room, and discovered that... Shuu wasn't here. She sighed, as she walked towards the exit of the pool, and then towards the school's exit. She just wanted to go home.
Nai kissed Fricka happily before he pulled away and hit her with a pillow, which disappeared after he did.

Roman said:
After days and long weeks of finally settling in. Hanae had starting her training again. After doing some heavy lifting to work on her strength, along with Akane's pet pig Tonton, she made her way back to her and Seol's room. She still felt a slight weird about sharing a room with another girl, but she had got used to it where she doesn't say it or express it. She did blush a lot when one of them were getting ready to shower or anything along the lines of clothes being gone though. Though, now after she finished her training and wss in her room with Tonton, who was complaining about her leg, Hanae checked it for her. Once she figured out the problem, she smiled at her and told her what was wrong.
"You've hauled too many heavy loads, Tonton."

Tonton gave a soft oink and hung her head as a response.

tumblr_m9zxwtKEvt1r12d1bo1_500.gif

"Don't worry. You'll be okay."

@HimeragiSeiker
...?Seol soon came in the room with 4 brief cases, 2 in each hand. She had a smirk which really meant something before she walked over to her bed and threw the brief cases on the bed?...

''this is the best catch yet! i wonder if i can get a bigger catch next week?''

Roman said:
Nai kissed Fricka happily before he pulled away and hit her with a pillow, which disappeared after he did.
Fricka shrieked, as she got hit with a pillow. She tried to raise her hands to her head to protect herself. They were still under Nai's shirt, so she just ended up tickling him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon came in the room with 4 brief cases, 2 in each hand. She had a smirk which really meant something before she walked over to her bed and threw the brief cases on the bed♱...
''this is the best catch yet! i wonder if i can get a bigger catch next week?''
Hanae looked up from Tonton's leg when she heard Seol come into the room. It was obvious she had a few suitcases, but what was in them...

"H-Hey Seol. Welcome back... But what's with the suitcases?"

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked, as she got hit with a pillow. She tried to raise her hands to her head to protect herself. They were still under Nai's shirt, so she just ended up tickling him
Nai blinked when belt felt Fricka tickling him. He had tried to hold in his laughter, but he couldn't. He didn't get tickled much, so how body wasn't used to it. "F-Fricka!! Stop that." He yelled as he laughed.

Roman said:
Hanae looked up from Tonton's leg when she heard Seol come into the room. It was obvious she had a few suitcases, but what was in them...
"H-Hey Seol. Welcome back... But what's with the suitcases?"
''check inside em~''

Roman said:
Nai blinked when belt felt Fricka tickling him. He had tried to hold in his laughter, but he couldn't. He didn't get tickled much, so how body wasn't used to it. "F-Fricka!! Stop that." He yelled as he laughed.
Fricka winced a bit, as she tried to get her hands out of Nai's shirt. She was now purposely tickling him, as she did so, giggling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''check inside em~''
Hanae nodded and went to look inside the suitcase. Her eyes went wide at the sight. That... Was a lot of money. She made all of this just by selling jewelry? Amazing.

"Wow! You must love your job. Making this much money.. Now that I think about it, where do you even sell this stuff at?"

JJKab said:
Fricka winced a bit, as she tried to get her hands out of Nai's shirt. She was now purposely tickling him, as she did so, giggling.
Nai continued to laugh, he was now swatting at her hands. "C'mon! Stop! Stop! This is torture!" He shouted as he continued to laugh. She knew one way to beat him. Man... this guy was ticklish.

Fricka had finally freed her hands from underneath Nai's shirt, as she was laughing as well, moving her now free hands to her stomach.

"I didn't know you were... That ticklish.." She said, out of breath

Roman said:
Nai continued to laugh, he was now swatting at her hands. "C'mon! Stop! Stop! This is torture!" He shouted as he continued to laugh. She knew one way to beat him. Man... this guy was ticklish.

JJKab said:
Fricka had finally freed her hands from underneath Nai's shirt, as she was laughing as well, moving her now free hands to her stomach.
"I didn't know you were... That ticklish.." She said, out of breath
Nai took a deep breath. "I... Yeah I am." He said, as he stared up at the sky. "I was never really tickled that much when younger so my body hasn't learned how to cope with the sensation I guess."

Roman said:
Nai took a deep breath. "I... Yeah I am." He said, as he stared up at the sky. "I was never really tickled that much when younger so my body hasn't learned how to cope with the sensation I guess."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she sat up on the ground, looking at Nai.

"You know... do you think he prepared everything yet? I mean your brother..?" She asked, not knowing if Nai's brother had someone, so didn't mention anyone else.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she sat up on the ground, looking at Nai.
"You know... do you think he prepared everything yet? I mean your brother..?" She asked, not knowing if Nai's brother had someone, so didn't mention anyone else.
Nai didn't move. He just closed his eyes and smiled, as he listened to Fricka talk. "If it were him making this meal alone... Then no. His wife usually does the cooking. Taylor has a very basic mindset when it comes to the art of food." He told Fricka.

Roman said:
Nai didn't move. He just closed his eyes and smiled, as he listened to Fricka talk. "If it were him making this meal alone... Then no. His wife usually does the cooking. Taylor has a very basic mindset when it comes to the art of food." He told Fricka.
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard him say "wife".

"Wow... he got married? I bet his woman must've been the one who he wanted to keep for the rest of his life" She stated, smiling lovingly, lying down next to Nai.

"And i want to keep you as my husband in the future... for the rest of MY life" She whispered into his ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hanae nodded and went to look inside the suitcase. Her eyes went wide at the sight. That... Was a lot of money. She made all of this just by selling jewelry? Amazing.
"Wow! You must love your job. Making this much money.. Now that I think about it, where do you even sell this stuff at?"
''i sell them everywhere. to jewelry stores, free markets, festivals, grand businesses..im the only seller of it''

...♱She said as she smirked♱...

Roman said:
Cecil took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. "Alright. Here goes nothing." He said before giving Maya a kiss on the cheek. Cecil then walked over to the doors and sighed. "Okay..." he said, before he unlocked the doors and flipped the open sign. He went outside and gave the workers a thumbs up, and they dropped the banner as a result. It simply said, "grand opening". Cecil went back inside and smiled. "We're in business."
Maya watched out the window from where she stood watching them drop the banner. She smiled brightly at him as he came back inside and clapped her hands together " This is so exciting~~" she said as she ran over and hugged him for a bit still smiling a little as she looked outside again. So far nothing went wrong, the place was still in one piece, she hoped it stayed going as smoothly the whole day.

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard him say "wife".
"Wow... he got married? I bet his woman must've been the one who he wanted to keep for the rest of his life" She stated, smiling lovingly, lying down next to Nai.

"And i want to keep you as my husband in the future... for the rest of MY life" She whispered into his ear.
Nai smiled at Fricka's words. "Yeah. They are really close I guess." He said softly. When she whispered in his ear, his cheeks tinted red. "I.. Want to keep you as my wife... For the rest of MY life too."

Roman said:
Nai smiled at Fricka's words. "Yeah. They are really close I guess." He said softly. When she whispered in his ear, his cheeks tinted red. "I.. Want to keep you as my wife... For the rest of MY life too."
Fricka smiled, as she hugged Nai gently, laying her head on his chest. She had her eyes closed.

"I love you.." She said quietly, nuzzling her body closer to Nai's

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i sell them everywhere. to jewelry stores, free markets, festivals, grand businesses..im the only seller of it''
...♱She said as she smirked♱...
(((( I fell asleep, sorry xD ))))

Hanae nodded. She understood that being the only person to sell this jewelry would make a ton of money seeing how she's the only person with access to it... Or well the only person she knew.

"That makes you one lucky person. Money just comes right at you, huh?"

Roman said:
(((( I fell asleep, sorry xD ))))
Hanae nodded. She understood that being the only person to sell this jewelry would make a ton of money seeing how she's the only person with access to it... Or well the only person she knew.

"That makes you one lucky person. Money just comes right at you, huh?"
(((No proble, but the site was appareantly down for a bit... I need to speak to admin about this..)

Nonalaka said:
Maya watched out the window from where she stood watching them drop the banner. She smiled brightly at him as he came back inside and clapped her hands together " This is so exciting~~" she said as she ran over and hugged him for a bit still smiling a little as she looked outside again. So far nothing went wrong, the place was still in one piece, she hoped it stayed going as smoothly the whole day.
Cecil smiled and put his arm around Maya as they stood there. "I'm hoping one day we have so many people coming here that were have to hire people. I want our little café to grow--" Cecil was stopped by the sound of the door opening. Looked in the direction of the door and saw a familiar face. Looked like a few people who used to come here before they closed it. "Our first costumer... Or "ers"." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back