• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai shook his head. "No. Not at all. I got some rest earlier." He told her. "I was actually sort of bored to be honest." He told her.
"Well.. I'm kinda bored too to be honest" Fricka stated, as she sighed, and laid her head on the pillow, closing her eyes.

"I wish someone would entertain me" She added, opening her one eye slightly, and looking at Nai.

JJKab said:
"Well.. I'm kinda bored too to be honest" Fricka stated, as she sighed, and laid her head on the pillow, closing her eyes.
"I wish someone would entertain me" She added, opening her one eye slightly, and looking at Nai.
Nai sat down on the bed beside Fricka. She did have a point, and he uld tell she was talking about him from when she opened her eye and looked at him. He was quite good at spotting small things. "I can. I'll do whatever you want me to, just to keep you entertained."

Roman said:
Nai sat down on the bed beside Fricka. She did have a point, and he uld tell she was talking about him from when she opened her eye and looked at him. He was quite good at spotting small things. "I can. I'll do whatever you want me to, just to keep you entertained."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she opened her eyes, looking a bit curious at Nai

"How are you going to accomplish that?" She asked, stretching her arms lazily.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she opened her eyes, looking a bit curious at Nai
"How are you going to accomplish that?" She asked, stretching her arms lazily.
Nai chuckled and put his hands behind his head as he laid down. "Well you're wanting entertainment, and I can provide it. Just tell me what you want me to do to entertain you and I'll do it. Simple as that."

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and put his hands behind his head as he laid down. "Well you're wanting entertainment, and I can provide it. Just tell me what you want me to do to entertain you and I'll do it. Simple as that."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she leaned in closer to Nai, and hugged him

"Just... be my husband... you know how pairs like us like to lie down and just... kiss each other, and... just... enjoy ourselves" She said

@TheDragoon

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she leaned in closer to Nai, and hugged him
"Just... be my husband... you know how pairs like us like to lie down and just... kiss each other, and... just... enjoy ourselves" She said

@TheDragoon
Nai hugged Fricka back and smiled a little at how close they were. It made him happy to see her with him, no matter how much time they spent together. "I can do that." He said softly. "I want the same in return… Be my wife."

Roman said:
Hanae giggled a nodded as Seol spoke. 40 million dollars? She was making a ton of money... Now if Hanae could find a job like that or make something as cool as Seol did.. Though she'd make a bad saleswoman seeing as how she was shy and not very confident.
"That's amazing. What do you usually do with all this money?"
''i just go shopping usually...but 40m is a lot though''

Roman said:
Nai hugged Fricka back and smiled a little at how close they were. It made him happy to see her with him, no matter how much time they spent together. "I can do that." He said softly. "I want the same in return… Be my wife."
"I will...." Fricka said, as she looked into Nai's eyes, as she touched his cheek with her hand, and smiled a bit, leaning her forehead on Nai's.

"...Untill death do us part.." She said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just go shopping usually...but 40m is a lot though''
Shopping? With 40 million dollars she could buy about 10 entire malls. Hanae laughed lightly and spoke...

"Yeah it is. What do you plan to do with it this time? Donate?"

JJKab said:
"I will...." Fricka said, as she looked into Nai's eyes, as she touched his cheek with her hand, and smiled a bit, leaning her forehead on Nai's.
"...Untill death do us part.." She said quietly.
Nai smiled at Fricka and hugged her. "Yeah... I'm hoping even after death, you'll still be there with me. Holding my hand and... Cheering me up with your smile." He said softly.

Roman said:
Nai smiled at Fricka and hugged her. "Yeah... I'm hoping even after death, you'll still be there with me. Holding my hand and... Cheering me up with your smile." He said softly.
"I will... i promise" Fricka said, gripping Nai's hand tightly, as she leaned over, so their lips were practically touching

"And now you can kiss your new wife" She stated, smiling gently, as she closed her eyes, and kissed Nai on his lips passionately

JJKab said:
"I will... i promise" Fricka said, gripping Nai's hand tightly, as she leaned over, so their lips were practically touching
"And now you can kiss your new wife" She stated, smiling gently, as she closed her eyes, and kissed Nai on his lips passionately
Nai chuckled as their lips came into contact. "Gladly." He whispered softly before they kissed. He kissed back as passionately as Fricka was kissing him.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled as their lips came into contact. "Gladly." He whispered softly before they kissed. He kissed back as passionately as Fricka was kissing him.
Fricka smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Nai's neck. She was really into the kiss, as she was a bit blushing. She just wanted to stay like this forever

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Nai's neck. She was really into the kiss, as she was a bit blushing. She just wanted to stay like this forever
Nai relaxed into the kiss. He smiled a little and tightened his grip on Fricka. After awhile, he pulled away and smiled. "I love you so much, Fricka."

Roman said:
Nai relaxed into the kiss. He smiled a little and tightened his grip on Fricka. After awhile, he pulled away and smiled. "I love you so much, Fricka."
"I love you so much as well...." She stated quietly, smiling lovely, as she nudged herself closer to Nai, her chest being slightly pressed against Nai's.

Roman said:
Shopping? With 40 million dollars she could buy about 10 entire malls. Hanae laughed lightly and spoke...
"Yeah it is. What do you plan to do with it this time? Donate?"
''save i guess or split the money with you''

JJKab said:
"I love you so much as well...." She stated quietly, smiling lovely, as she nudged herself closer to Nai, her chest being slightly pressed against Nai's.
Nai smiled and poked Fricka's forehead, "I'm glad to hear it." He said quietly. "Anyways, what should we do? Waiting is taking forever and I'm bored, Fricka."

Roman said:
Nai smiled and poked Fricka's forehead, "I'm glad to hear it." He said quietly. "Anyways, what should we do? Waiting is taking forever and I'm bored, Fricka."
"I'm bored too..." Fricka stated, a bit sadly.

"You know what? Can you fill this room water?" She asked, looking at Nai, smiling slyly.

"Of course if you can make that it doesn't destroy your electronics.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''save i guess or split the money with you''
Hanae blinked... That was sudden. Sharing the money with her? She didn't expect an answer like that...

"Wait. What?"

JJKab said:
"I'm bored too..." Fricka stated, a bit sadly.
"You know what? Can you fill this room water?" She asked, looking at Nai, smiling slyly.

"Of course if you can make that it doesn't destroy your electronics.."
Nai nodded and used his magic to put barriers around everything he wanted to keep dry. Once he did that, he filled the dorm with water and used more magic to allow Fricka to breathe under water. "Hmm? Like this?"

Roman said:
Nai nodded and used his magic to put barriers around everything he wanted to keep dry. Once he did that, he filled the dorm with water and used more magic to allow Fricka to breathe under water. "Hmm? Like this?"
Fricka smiled widely, as she slowly started floating above the bed. She laughed playfully, doing a spin.

"Exactly!" She exclaimed happily.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she slowly started floating above the bed. She laughed playfully, doing a spin.
"Exactly!" She exclaimed happily.
Nai laughed lightly and swam around. "Why didn't you suggest this earlier? This is actually quite fun, Fricka."

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and swam around. "Why didn't you suggest this earlier? This is actually quite fun, Fricka."
Fricka giggled, as she shrugged, swimming around. She lifted a pillow with her telekinesis, and directed it to hit Nai's head, giggling playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi nodded, "Yeah. I don't really like going into dark places or super dark rides. I feel like you never really know what's in the dark, even if it's my own dorm. So there is a night light that I use before I go to bed." Her cheeks were were a little red as she said this. It was a little embarrassing to admit to being in high school and still be afraid of the dark and sleep with a night light, at least that's how she felt. Being afraid of the dark seemed like a childish thing, since some kids were usually afraid of the dark. Yumi was like that when she was younger and had never gotten over the fear.
Elliot nodded, he didn't see anything wrong with that really, though he wasn't scared of the dark himself, he saw her point to an extent, looking to her he noticed her cheeks going red, he frowned for a moment, he didn't want her feeling embarrassed about such a thing "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, not seeing what's near you can be frightening" he said as they reached the front of the line "Anyways, let's get on shall we?" He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back