• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken floated over to her and smiled, placing a finger under her chin, "That was a simple mistake~ I promise I won't make one like it again~" he said, smiling warmly.
''good. cuz itll be embarrassing for a girlfriend to protect their boyfriend''

*She said giggling a bit*

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "You should stay around with your boyfriend a lot more~ I'm always doing something." He said, smiling.
Kaz frowned, "I don't like liars, guy... They make me sick, so if you're lying I suggest you stop." He said, putting is hands behind his head

Kirigaya-Kazuto-kirigaya-kazuto-kirito-35140796-500-200.gif
Ren sighed. "Alright... I lost a loved one..." He finally admitted.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...okay desu'' (btw she doesnt know what doughnuts are lol)

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Alright then, we can go whenever you feel like it" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She groaned before angrily staring at him*

[/QUOTE]
He smirked before licking the side of her ear knowing this wasn't going to end well

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile appearing on his face...
“ I don't know anything about that, my wife and I have the perfect relationship~ However, I guess you have your duties. You may go, Ayen. ”

tumblr_nn0l34LDoa1rhndafo4_r1_250_zpsux4wwskq.gif

[/QUOTE]
Ayen sighed "well, when people crash into your house, the ladies tend to get mad." he said as he waved and walked away "see you around Akira, if you ever what your kids to have others to play with let me ."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good. cuz itll be embarrassing for a girlfriend to protect their boyfriend''
*She said giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, "Nah, I can protect myself. Especially if I know I have you to return to~"

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "Alright... I lost a loved one..." He finally admitted.
"I know." Kaz said, shrugging his shoulders. "Do you think it was worth lying about? If you ask me, it wasn't. Nothing is worth lying about."

Nonalaka said:
"Thinking? What about?, If I'm allowed to know that is..." she asked as she looked back at him
Nexus sighed. "Well... I guess you have a right to know... I was thinking about you." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was looking at the door that her mother had left through, her head turning to look at Roland as he spoke "Oh? Well I dunno..." she said as she looked at the menu "There are so many choices!' She said before smiling, looking in a better mood than earlier "...maybe I'll have just plain chocolate cake..." she said with a nod "And tea too!"
Roland smiled "okay, that will work." he said with a nod before the waiter walked over and took their order.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "Nah, I can protect myself. Especially if I know I have you to return to~"
"I know." Kaz said, shrugging his shoulders. "Do you think it was worth lying about? If you ask me, it wasn't. Nothing is worth lying about."
Ren rolled his eyes. "Why do you care anyway?" He asked. "I'm just some guy you heard talking, right off the street."

Roman said:
''hahaha, alright''

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "Alright then, we can go whenever you feel like it" she said with a nod.
''hmm..lets go now desu!''

shortyshot8 said:
He smirked before licking the side of her ear knowing this wasn't going to end well
*Shiroko yelped a little before punching John blushing badly*

TheDragoon said:
Ren rolled his eyes. "Why do you care anyway?" He asked. "I'm just some guy you heard talking, right off the street."
"Does that matter?" Kaz asked. "I like helping people, even if they don't like me, I'll still help em'... Because I promised myself and others I'll do so."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, alright''

[/QUOTE]
John laughed the punch off as he looked at her "Hmm?" He placed a finger on her cheek "Are you blushing?"

Roman said:
"Does that matter?" Kaz asked. "I like helping people, even if they don't like me, I'll still help em'... Because I promised myself and others I'll do so."
Ren then remembered something, looking down and smiling slightly. "Heh... That's actually pretty cool." He said. "Thanks."

shortyshot8 said:
John laughed the punch off as he looked at her "Hmm?" He placed a finger on her cheek "Are you blushing?"
*She then summoned her axe out of anger*

''shut up!''

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "Well... I guess you have a right to know... I was thinking about you." He said.
"A-About me?" She said as she blinked a few times "What about me?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, when people crash into your house, the ladies tend to get mad." he said as he waved and walked away "see you around Akira, if you ever what your kids to have others to play with let me ."
...♅Akira smirked and replied as he turned around, soon walking away and vanishing into a flurry of golden particles♅...

“ I may take you up on that at some point. ”

tumblr_ni7x8aZZYN1u0jzt2o1_r1_500_zpsq7spsfhn.gif

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff99cc][B]*She then summoned her axe out of anger*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff99cc] ''shut up!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff99cc] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-BRS-Insane-Black-Rock-Shooter-axe-action-Figure-white-version/2021629323.html said:
John blinked "Uh oh..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, alright''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and pecked her lips, "Alright~ Anyways, you ready?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, that will work." he said with a nod before the waiter walked over and took their order.
Dakota rested her head in. Her hand "Today has been so odd" she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
"A-About me?" She said as she blinked a few times "What about me?"
Nexus blinked then looked away, blushing lightly. "W-Well... I was just thinking about how much I enjoy spending time with you..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
John blinked "Uh oh..."
''you still wanna keep teasing me like you do, flirting with those other girls?''

*She said as she started to walk towards him dragging the axe behind her*

Roman said:
Ken smiled and pecked her lips, "Alright~ Anyways, you ready?" He asked.
''not yet~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back