• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well? What do you wanna do?" Han asked.
Kaz had heard, the male due to his enhanced senses. He turned to face him, "What was that?"
May hummed at the thought. "Anything, what is there to do?" She asks.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled back "Hm, let's see....does baking sound fun to you?, we could make a cake" she said with a nod, thinking on it was making her hungry.
''Hm...cake desu? i heard about cakes but dont they seem a bit too complicated to make desu?'' (you can make a cake, but please make a doughnut for Arako x3)

Roman said:
"Well? What do you wanna do?" Han asked.
Kaz had heard, the male due to his enhanced senses. He turned to face him, "What was that?"
Ren turned to face him, blinking as he put a hand on his side. "I called you a weirdo. Got a problem with that?" He asked coldly.

CI_97490_1432131386.png

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*She said as she slightly giggled*

[/QUOTE]
"So, what have you been up to lately?" Ken asked, taking a seat.

TheDragoon said:
Ren turned to face him, blinking as he put a hand on his side. "I called you a weirdo. Got a problem with that?" He asked coldly.
CI_97490_1432131386.png
Kaz chuckled, "Nah, not really. I'm not looking for a fight with Captain Tight Pants." He said, snickering at his joke.

Roman said:

Kaz chuckled, "Nah, not really. I'm not looking for a fight with Captain Tight Pants." He said, snickering at his joke.
''well, just relaxing i guess''

TheDragoon said:
Nexus huffed a bit as they finished the game. "Victory is ours!" He said happily, thrusting his hand up to receive a high five from Ilaani.
"Yup! And we got the high score too" she said happily as she gave him a high five.

Roman said:

Ren glared at him. "Well I didn't ask for your opinion Mr. I kiss myself in a mirror." He growled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, just relaxing i guess''

[/QUOTE]
"Honestly, hearing that from you isn't a surprise, considering I'm talking to you while you do so now..."

TheDragoon said:
Ren glared at him. "Well I didn't ask for your opinion Mr. I kiss myself in a mirror." He growled.
Kaz blinked, "That was only one time! Besides, I have a girlfriend who I kiss now." He said, obviously pouting.

Nonalaka said:
"Yup! And we got the high score too" she said happily as she gave him a high five.
Nexus chuckled. "I'm starting to get bored of the arcade, you wanna go somewhere else? We still got daylight to burn." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Hm...cake desu? i heard about cakes but dont they seem a bit too complicated to make desu?'' (you can make a cake, but please make a doughnut for Arako x3)

[/QUOTE]
((Alright, will do xD ))

Amara giggled "Well, not really if you know how and I know so I can teach you~" she said happily "Though we don't have to make cake, we can make whatever you want" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
"Honestly, hearing that from you isn't a surprise, considering I'm talking to you while you do so now..."

Kaz blinked, "That was only one time! Besides, I have a girlfriend who I kiss now." He said, obviously pouting.
Ren laughed. "Hah! Love is pointless! Your just wasting your time!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled. "I'm starting to get bored of the arcade, you wanna go somewhere else? We still got daylight to burn." He said happily.
Ilaani nodded "Sure, what else do you have in mind?"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded her head "I have a safe place, I have a home not far from here..." she said looking between them both "Why?"
((Its okay ;v;))
Roland sighed "well, seeing you makes Dakota happy, soo, i wanted to make sure she could come see you anytime she wants." he said looking to the side.

Lumina said:
Chiharu stuck her hands behind her head nonchalantly, looking up at Jojo.
"People tend to not care about anybody else other than themselves... its kinda sad, really."
Jojo shook his head "No, it's just the way us humans are." he said calmly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shook his head "No, it's just the way us humans are." he said calmly.
Chiharu nodded.

"Well yeah, I know that. It just would be better if people cared a bit more... I guess."

She lowered her hands, sticking them into the pockets of her jacket.

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed. "Hah! Love is pointless! Your just wasting your time!" He said.
Kaz burst out laughing, "Are you kidding me? Love is one of the greatest feelings of all time!"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus thought about it. "Well... I don't know... How about you pick this time?" He asked.
Ilaani placed her hands on her hips "Hmm, well, We could just go to the park?, the weather is pretty nice and stuff" she said as she looked over at him.

Roman said:
Kaz burst out laughing, "Are you kidding me? Love is one of the greatest feelings of all time!"
Ren smirked as he looked at him. "That may be true... But in the end you'll only get hurt. All of us have got to go at some point..." He said. "All that love will change into something different, pain."

Ilaani placed her hands on her hips "Hmm, well, We could just go to the park?, the weather is pretty nice and stuff" she said as she looked over at him.

Nexus nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ren smirked as he looked at him. "That may be true... But in the end you'll only get hurt. All of us have got to go at some point..." He said. "All that love will change into something different, pain."

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:

@Nonalaka

Kaz sighed, "That's if the love isn't meant to be... Only way one can be torn away from true love is if that person's other half dies... Even then some people still show feelings towards them." He said. "Though let me guess, you're one of those people who had love once but lost it...."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, seeing you makes Dakota happy, soo, i wanted to make sure she could come see you anytime she wants." he said looking to the side.
Adelaide looked at Dakota while she thought before sighing as her expression softened a bit "I suppose its safe for you to see me now" she said as she smiled a bit. Dakota nodded and smiled back "I believe we have 16 years to catch up on, but for now I need to go" she said as she gave Dakota a hug and then looked towards Roland "I hope the next time we meet there will be no Ill feelings" she said to him before waving them both off and leaving.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled at her "Are you ready?"
@Nonalaka
Vanille blinked, looking back over at Parker.

"Ready for.. what? I've never seen any of these contraptions before..."

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, looking back over at Parker.
"Ready for.. what? I've never seen any of these contraptions before..."
Parker laughed a little "Just come on" He said his grip on her hand getting a bit tighter

Ren blinked a few times before he crossed his arms, looking a bit hurt from having that memory come back. "O-Of course not! I just don't like love. It's sappy and gross!" He protested.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back