• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ It's amazing~ We have two children, Hikari and Kioko~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen smiled "Twins? well, sounds like you'll have your hands full," he said with a nod before he looked up "that reminds me, i have my own children, and probably an angry... well, you know, to get home to." he said with a sigh.

TheDragoon said:
Ren smirked as he looked at him. "That may be true... But in the end you'll only get hurt. All of us have got to go at some point..." He said. "All that love will change into something different, pain."

Ilaani placed her hands on her hips "Hmm, well, We could just go to the park?, the weather is pretty nice and stuff" she said as she looked over at him.
Nexus nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said happily.

Nexus nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said happily.

@Nonalaka

Ilaani smiled "Alrighty, let's go!" She said as she made her way to the exit.

Nexus followed Ilaani quietly, but happily. He decided that maybe it was just better for them to be friends... He was afraid liking her would make it awkward between them. After all, this felt kinda nice.

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled at her "Are you ready?"
@Nonalaka
Yuna tilted her head "What do you mean?, I thought we were on our way to the amusement park?... unless you have other plans now? She asked in a confused tone.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro sat down and slurped his lips. "Oh man that looks good!" He said happily.
Kite groaned as he started to wake up.
Lexi woke up. "Is that the smell of pancakes?" She asks tiredly

Nonalaka said:
Adelaide looked at Dakota while she thought before sighing as her expression softened a bit "I suppose its safe for you to see me now" she said as she smiled a bit. Dakota nodded and smiled back "I believe we have 16 years to catch up on, but for now I need to go" she said as she gave Dakota a hug and then looked towards Roland "I hope the next time we meet there will be no Ill feelings" she said to him before waving them both off and leaving.
Roland smiled "So do i, after all, you have a very high possibility of being my in-law some day." he said so only Adelaide could hear him before she left, then he turned to Dakota "so, what would you like to order?" he asked slightly smiling hoping she wouldn't be angry that he talked back to her mom.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head "What do you mean?, I thought we were on our way to the amusement park?... unless you have other plans now? She asked in a confused tone.
Tel laughed "I mean like do you need to do anything else before we go?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus followed Ilaani quietly, but happily. He decided that maybe it was just better for them to be friends... He was afraid liking her would make it awkward between them. After all, this felt kinda nice.
@Nonalaka
Ilaani continued walking along for a while before turning her head to look back at him "Hey, Is something up?, you're pretty quiet"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani continued walking along for a while before turning her head to look back at him "Hey, Is something up?, you're pretty quiet"
Nexus shook his head. "No... Just thinking." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Twins? well, sounds like you'll have your hands full," he said with a nod before he looked up "that reminds me, i have my own children, and probably an angry... well, you know, to get home to." he said with a sigh.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile appearing on his face...

“ I don't know anything about that, my wife and I have the perfect relationship~ However, I guess you have your duties. You may go, Ayen. ”

tumblr_nn0l34LDoa1rhndafo4_r1_250_zpsux4wwskq.gif

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked a few times before he crossed his arms, looking a bit hurt from having that memory come back. "O-Of course not! I just don't like love. It's sappy and gross!" He protested.
@Roman
"Whatever... I can feel that you're lying. You have no reason to lie about it, if you really loved this person they wouldn't have left you."

Mayyflower said:
May hummed at the thought. "Anything, what is there to do?" She asks.
"How about the park? I don't wanna be gone too long though, I don't wanna worry, Celia." Han said, laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "So do i, after all, you have a very high possibility of being my in-law some day." he said so only Adelaide could hear him before she left, then he turned to Dakota "so, what would you like to order?" he asked slightly smiling hoping she wouldn't be angry that he talked back to her mom.
Dakota was looking at the door that her mother had left through, her head turning to look at Roland as he spoke "Oh? Well I dunno..." she said as she looked at the menu "There are so many choices!' She said before smiling, looking in a better mood than earlier "...maybe I'll have just plain chocolate cake..." she said with a nod "And tea too!"

Roman said:
"Honestly, hearing that from you isn't a surprise, considering I'm talking to you while you do so now..."

Kaz blinked, "That was only one time! Besides, I have a girlfriend who I kiss now." He said, obviously pouting.
''well...i just have nothing to do really..''

Roman said:
"Whatever... I can feel that you're lying. You have no reason to lie about it, if you really loved this person they wouldn't have left you."
Ren blinked as tears started coming to his eyes, the memory becoming more clear. "I-I'm not lying..." He muttered.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, will do xD ))
Amara giggled "Well, not really if you know how and I know so I can teach you~" she said happily "Though we don't have to make cake, we can make whatever you want" she said with a smile.
''hmmm...okay desu'' (btw she doesnt know what doughnuts are lol)

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed "I mean like do you need to do anything else before we go?"
Yuna smiled and shook her head "Nope! I'm good to go!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i just have nothing to do really..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "You should stay around with your boyfriend a lot more~ I'm always doing something." He said, smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked as tears started coming to his eyes, the memory becoming more clear. "I-I'm not lying..." He muttered.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif
Kaz frowned, "I don't like liars, guy... They make me sick, so if you're lying I suggest you stop." He said, putting is hands behind his head

Kirigaya-Kazuto-kirigaya-kazuto-kirito-35140796-500-200.gif

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "No... Just thinking." He said.
"Thinking? What about?, If I'm allowed to know that is..." she asked as she looked back at him

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "You should stay around with your boyfriend a lot more~ I'm always doing something." He said, smiling.
Kaz frowned, "I don't like liars, guy... They make me sick, so if you're lying I suggest you stop." He said, putting is hands behind his head

Kirigaya-Kazuto-kirigaya-kazuto-kirito-35140796-500-200.gif
''haha, okay. i will. but i dont feel like fighting...so dont drag me into any fights, k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, okay. i will. but i dont feel like fighting...so dont drag me into any fights, k?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken floated over to her and smiled, placing a finger under her chin, "That was a simple mistake~ I promise I won't make one like it again~" he said, smiling warmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back