• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....f-fine...''
*She said as she covered her mouth*

[/QUOTE]
Ken slowly reached for her tail but stopped when he was about a inch away. "You really thought I'd do that to you? I'm not that mean."

Roman said:
Ken slowly reached for her tail but stopped when he was about a inch away. "You really thought I'd do that to you? I'm not that mean."
*Airi soon slapped him leaving a mark of her hand on his face*

Roman said:
Once Asuna reached 10 she began looking for May, trying to use any clues she would come across.

"For some weird reason, I always wanted a tail.... What's it like?" Ken asked.
May watched Asuna carefully

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling
Ayen smirked "well, now that ever cleaned, then dirtied our self's, why don't we get dress." he said as he stood up and stretched "that is, if you don't have any objections~" he said smiling down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Home sweet home!" Celia ran over to her couch and flopped on it. "Are you really gonna carry around that leg everywhere?"
Taylor set the leg against the wall, "...No... It's only gonna be with me when I feel I'll need it." He said, taking a seat next to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi soon slapped him leaving a mark of her hand on his face*

[/QUOTE]
Ken rubbed his cheek, "Ouch.... You can't hit me if you were gonna let me do it...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed more, his face turning red. He spoke, closing his eyes and leaning his head onto Asuka's hand♅...
“ I dunno what's happening to me.. It's weird.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka giggled quietly and smiled a little more. "Me neither, but I think I like it. It's different, since I'm the one who usually blushes a lot."

Roman said:
Taylor set the leg against the wall, "...No... It's only gonna be with me when I feel I'll need it." He said, taking a seat next to her.

Ken rubbed his cheek, "Ouch.... You can't hit me if you were gonna let me do it...."
*she crosses her arms*

''thats only for embarrassing me.....''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "well, now that ever cleaned, then dirtied our self's, why don't we get dress." he said as he stood up and stretched "that is, if you don't have any objections~" he said smiling down at her.
"Well what do you have in mind?" She asks

Roman said:

"Oh okay." Celia said before laying down on the couch, with her head in his lap. "What should we talk about first?"

Mayyflower said:
"Well what do you have in mind?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "for once, nothing, I'm leaving it up to you," he said looking down at her "i mean, if you want to walk around in the nude all day, then so be it." he said nonchalantly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Heh yeah I'm still with you"
Nanami giggled, "I was just making sure. You didn't say anything after I asked if you what you wanted something to eat."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled quietly and smiled a little more. "Me neither, but I think I like it. It's different, since I'm the one who usually blushes a lot."
...♅Akira kept his eyes closed as his cheeks raised in temperature, revealing a heavier blush. He replied to her♅...

“ I feel really weird, Asuki-chan.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled, "I was just making sure. You didn't say anything after I asked if you what you wanted something to eat."
Al chuckled "Just...Something...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*she crosses her arms*
''thats only for embarrassing me.....''

[/QUOTE]
Ken blushed a little, "Wait... So if I really wanted to, you'd let me touch your tail?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay." Celia said before laying down on the couch, with her head in his lap. "What should we talk about first?"
Taylor rubbed his chin, "I already have a priest picked out. We already know what to wear. How about we talk about catering?"

Mayyflower said:
The llama also looked for may. May giggled quietly
Asuna noticed the llama and petted it's back, "Wanna help me find, May?" She asked softly as she looked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "for once, nothing, I'm leaving it up to you," he said looking down at her "i mean, if you want to walk around in the nude all day, then so be it." he said nonchalantly.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I'm not the one who is gonna be making all the decisions all the time" she huffs

Roman said:
Ken blushed a little, "Wait... So if I really wanted to, you'd let me touch your tail?"

Taylor rubbed his chin, "I already have a priest picked out. We already know what to wear. How about we talk about catering?"

Asuna noticed the llama and petted it's back, "Wanna help me find, May?" She asked softly as she looked.
''now you gotta earn your privilege to touch it..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira kept his eyes closed as his cheeks raised in temperature, revealing a heavier blush. He replied to her♅...
“ I feel really weird, Asuki-chan.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked a few times and tilted her head, "Should we go home? I can take us back if you want. You feel really hot."

Roman said:

The llama looked at Asuna and made a noise as if it said yes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''now you gotta earn your privilege to touch it..''

[/QUOTE]
"How the heck am I gonna do that?" Ken asked, finally done rubbing his cheek. It stung a little, but he could bear it.

Mayyflower said:
The llama looked at Asuna and made a noise as if it said yes.
Asuna smiled and continued to pet the llama as they searched.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I'm not the one who is gonna be making all the decisions all the time" she huffs
Ayen laughed "oh, trust me, i know, but if you're not right now," he grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist "then i guess i'll just walk around the house like this~" he said teasingly.

Roman said:
"How the heck am I gonna do that?" Ken asked, finally done rubbing his cheek. It stung a little, but he could bear it.

Asuna smiled and continued to pet the llama as they searched.
''somehow~''

Roman said:

"That's gonna make me hungry... but okay! What type of food should we have? Like... Italian, Greek, Mexican, or something along the lines of that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back