• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Yes it is my fault that people were killed....My family that is....If I hadn't been born then my Mother would still be here"
Nanami just stood there silently, staring at him. She didn't know what to say to that.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I sure did, what about yourself" she asks
Ayen leaned in and nipped her ear "you already have proof that i did~" he said teasingly as he brushed a hand on her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just stood there silently, staring at him. She didn't know what to say to that.
Al stood up "I was wrong to have come here" He muttered before walking out the room

Roman said:
Asuna stood up and looked around for somewhere to hide. "Aha!" She whispered, when she spotted a area near a tree.
May counted to 10 before lifting her head up. "Ready or not here I come" she says before getting off her bear and looking around, giggling as she did

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen leaned in and nipped her ear "you already have proof that i did~" he said teasingly as he brushed a hand on her cheek
Amaya smiled and pecked his node. "Love you my dear" she whispers

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and looked forward as she leaned back on the bench. "Yeah maybe..." She said softly.
tumblr_nqm5tvrhI31rvbl4vo2_540.gif

Celia removed her legs from his lap and out in front of her, staring off at the distant trees.
Taylor yawned and stretched. "Maybe we should finish planning. I need to do something before I fall asleep from boredom." He said, sitting up.

Mayyflower said:
May counted to 10 before lifting her head up. "Ready or not here I come" she says before getting off her bear and looking around, giggling as she did

Asuna peeked from her hiding spot to make sure May wasn't close to finding her.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled back at her "and i love you my darling." he whispers back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly and widened his eyes slightly as Asuka smiled, shortly before placing his right hand over his mouth and pretending to cough. He looked at Asuka and replied when she had finished talking♅...
“ W-wouldn't it be better to pick an actual cake, one that doesn't require a cold setting?~ ”

tumblr_njybt9S6du1s38ncvo8_1280_zpsbqc870vl.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka tilted her head slightly as he coughed, "Are you okay?" She asked before eating the vanilla ice cream. "I suppose so, I just thought it would be interesting to have an ice cream cake." Asuka admitted as she set down on fork and tapped at the table. "I don't know what the flavor should be though... I'm having a hard time deciding."

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "I was wrong to have come here" He muttered before walking out the room
Nanami frowned and teleported in front of him. "Why are you leaving?"

Star glanced at the sky as she hummed to herself. She was bored and with nothing to do she pulled out a book and sat down in the dew grass and started to read. Loosing herself in the fantasy of the book.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head slightly as he coughed, "Are you okay?" She asked before eating the vanilla ice cream. "I suppose so, I just thought it would be interesting to have an ice cream cake." Asuka admitted as she set down on fork and tapped at the table. "I don't know what the flavor should be though... I'm having a hard time deciding."

Nanami frowned and teleported in front of him. "Why are you leaving?"
Al sighed "You don't want me here...."

Roman said:
Taylor yawned and stretched. "Maybe we should finish planning. I need to do something before I fall asleep from boredom." He said, sitting up.

May looked around, "Gosh your good" she says before seeing her and smiling before she acted like she wasnt there and quietly making her way to Asuna

Roman said:

"Righto sir! We should probably go back to the house and talk about it there. There's still a lot to talk about." Celia said and sighed. "And we need to do the invitations, the cake tasting and ugh... so much stuff."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said that, you just assume." Nanami said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Al sighed "This......Truly upsets me that you grew up so fast.....That I couldn't see you do so....."

Mayyflower said:
May looked around, "Gosh your good" she says before seeing her and smiling before she acted like she wasnt there and quietly making her way to Asuna
Asuna saw May coming her way and immediately went back into hiding, "Darn! I think she saw me."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "I know" she says happily
Ayen chuckled "one would think you'd hate spending time in the bathroom, but i think i at least made it bearable for you~" he said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This......Truly upsets me that you grew up so fast.....That I couldn't see you do so....."
Nanami just gave him a blank stare, "It happened after Uncle Roman told me he killed you. Which was maybe a few weeks ago."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just gave him a blank stare, "It happened after Uncle Roman told me he killed you. Which was maybe a few weeks ago."
Al bent down so he looked her in the eyes "Still....You still have the same eyes...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Righto sir! We should probably go back to the house and talk about it there. There's still a lot to talk about." Celia said and sighed. "And we need to do the invitations, the cake tasting and ugh... so much stuff."
Taylor sighed, "Yeah, and I've yet to pick my best men.... I guess I'll make a few calls tomorrow." He said with a laugh. "We can talk about possible locations at home. You did mention the beach or a open field."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back