• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Yea in fact, before I met Han... I used to sleep outside at the park with animals surrounding me, Im used to it" she says playing with a strand of hair
"You're used to sleeping outside?" Asuna asked. She then smiled, "Well it is your element after all~"

((Okay I think Miyuki and Assana are free....))

Miyuki:*she looks around as her and Assana walk in the park, her wings out*

Assana:*she walked with her sister but sadly she had no wings, coming from her fathers side. *she looked around and hummed softly*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's not healthy at all." Asuka scolded and wagged her index finger at Akira. "My cooking isn't that great. Its average at most." She said before takings bite of the marble cake again.
-----

(( I'm hilarious, I know (B') I deserve a round of applause or an award
xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another bite of the pink champaign cake♅...

“ Even if it's average, it's the most delicious food I've ever tasted~ I'd be honoured to have your cooking for the rest of my life~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're joking right?" Nanami asked in a monotone voice. "He told me that you killed people."
Al frowned "Yes it is my fault that people were killed....My family that is....If I hadn't been born then my Mother would still be here"

Roman said:
"You're used to sleeping outside?" Asuna asked. She then smiled, "Well it is your element after all~"
Rin smiled happily. "Yep" she says before she got on her bear.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked back at him and tilted her head in thought, "Yeah you could do that. I can help teach about scythes and guns."
Taylor looked at her, tilting his head back a little.

tumblr_mkx7xuXDv51qfei21o1_500.gif

"We'd be the perfect teacher couple." He said, turning his head to look at the sky.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Lead the way" she says smiling
Rin used the couch to stand up.
Ayen smiled as turned then moved so Amaya's back was to the wall "hold on tight~" he said playfully before kissing her.

((Fade))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...they'll have to if...well for Intoners, we have something called an Intoner's Mark which is marked on a person by the intoner, making that person their loyal disciple. it even has some benefits, it makes us stronger and the stronger our bond will me us even more so''

[/QUOTE]
"So what you're saying is, if you were to give me that mark, you'd become stronger? Not only that, but the more our bond grows stronger, the more you do?" Ken asked, trying to get a perfect understanding.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled happily. "Yep" she says before she got on her bear.
(( When did Rin get there? XP ))

Asuna nodded, "So like my element is inside my house, yours is out in the nature. How cool!"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sat there breathing heavily with a smile on his face "that was the first time I've held someone up for the whole time..." he said with a hint of victory in his voice.

Roman said:

"We'd be the perfect teacher couple." He said, turning his head to look at the sky.
((( Well... )))

Roman said:
"So what you're saying is, if you were to give me that mark, you'd become stronger? Not only that, but the more our bond grows stronger, the more you do?" Ken asked, trying to get a perfect understanding.
''yes...and mother thinks we will trust each other since, she did that to my other mom''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...and mother thinks we will trust each other since, she did that to my other mom''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "I see. It makes more sense now." He said before blinking. "Other... Mom? How does that work?"

Roman said:
(( When did Rin get there? XP ))
Asuna nodded, "So like my element is inside my house, yours is out in the nature. How cool!"
(Opps xD )

May giggled. "It is isnt it" she says smiling. "So.. What would you like to play?" she asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat there breathing heavily with a smile on his face "that was the first time I've held someone up for the whole time..." he said with a hint of victory in his voice.
Amaya slid down the wall. "Gosh.." she says breathing heavily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another bite of the pink champaign cake♅...
“ Even if it's average, it's the most delicious food I've ever tasted~ I'd be honoured to have your cooking for the rest of my life~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well then if you ever want me to make you something, then just ask." Asuka said with a grin before eating away at the coffee ice cream and then working on the mocha. "I'm not tempted to have and ice cream cake... but with what type of ice cream?"

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "I see. It makes more sense now." He said before blinking. "Other... Mom? How does that work?"
''well...shes a succubus and...thats.....pretty much it. like...yeah, she uhh...i think thats personal dont chu think?''

*She said with a giggle as her tail wagged about (she has to have a tail cuz both her mothers have tails and are partly succubi making Airi a succubus and an Intoner*

''just saying, im a succubus too so...aigoo, just dont think about that stuff''

*She said as she tried to hide her tail*

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "did you enjoy your self my love?" he asked still catching his breath as he looked her up and down.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "did you enjoy your self my love?" he asked still catching his breath as he looked her up and down.
Amaya smiled. "I sure did, what about yourself" she asks

Mayyflower said:
(Opps xD )
May giggled. "It is isnt it" she says smiling. "So.. What would you like to play?" she asks

"Hide and seek is pretty fun when outdoors. What about you?" Asuna asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...shes a succubus and...thats.....pretty much it. like...yeah, she uhh...i think thats personal dont chu think?''
*She said with a giggle as her tail wagged about (she has to have a tail cuz both her mothers have tails and are partly succubi making Airi a succubus and an Intoner*

''just saying, im a succubus too so...aigoo, just dont think about that stuff''

*She said as she tried to hide her tail*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "Alright, I won't think about it." He said smiling. "I like your tail by the way."

Roman said:
"Hide and seek is pretty fun when outdoors. What about you?" Asuna asked.

Ken nodded, "Alright, I won't think about it." He said smiling. "I like your tail by the way."
May nods happily. "Yes! Ill seek so um go hide" she says putting her face into the bears fur.

Roman said:

Celia giggled and looked forward as she leaned back on the bench. "Yeah maybe..." She said softly.

tumblr_nqm5tvrhI31rvbl4vo2_540.gif

Celia removed her legs from his lap and out in front of her, staring off at the distant trees.

Mayyflower said:
May nods happily. "Yes! Ill seek so um go hide" she says putting her face into the bears fur.
Asuna stood up and looked around for somewhere to hide. "Aha!" She whispered, when she spotted a area near a tree.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well then if you ever want me to make you something, then just ask." Asuka said with a grin before eating away at the coffee ice cream and then working on the mocha. "I'm not tempted to have an ice cream cake... but with what type of ice cream?"
...♅Akira blushed lightly and widened his eyes slightly as Asuka smiled, shortly before placing his right hand over his mouth and pretending to cough. He looked at Asuka and replied when she had finished talking♅...

“ W-wouldn't it be better to pick an actual cake, one that doesn't require a cold setting?~ ”

tumblr_njybt9S6du1s38ncvo8_1280_zpsbqc870vl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back