• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Yeah, and I've yet to pick my best men.... I guess I'll make a few calls tomorrow." He said with a laugh. "We can talk about possible locations at home. You did mention the beach or a open field."
(*Cough cough* Jackson *Cough* xD )

Mayyflower said:
May tapped Asuna on the shoulder. "Found ya!" she giggled
Asuna looked up at May and giggled, "You did well! My turn." She said before going over to the bear and counting.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head slightly as he coughed, "Are you okay?" She asked before eating the vanilla ice cream. "I suppose so, I just thought it would be interesting to have an ice cream cake." Asuka admitted as she set down on fork and tapped at the table. "I don't know what the flavor should be though... I'm having a hard time deciding."
...♅Akira smiled and replied, his blush remaining♅...

“ Y-yeah. What do you like the best out of these? I'll t-take any one but the coffee cake. That one just d-disgusts me.. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al bent down so he looked her in the eyes "Still....You still have the same eyes...."
Nanami smirked slightly as she talked, "Well duh. My eyes aren't going to change."

tumblr_nrp0u2kQ6a1sg1ksjo2_r1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami smirked slightly as she talked, "Well duh. My eyes aren't going to change."
tumblr_nrp0u2kQ6a1sg1ksjo2_r1_500.gif
Al smiled while thinking "The same eyes as Nora.......But......These ones trust me.....Respect me......They are nothing like the current Nora......."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Yeah, and I've yet to pick my best men.... I guess I'll make a few calls tomorrow." He said with a laugh. "We can talk about possible locations at home. You did mention the beach or a open field."
Celia nodded and she stretched her arms and legs outwards, "Mhm! One of those would be really nice. I'll go talk to or call my bridesmaids tomorrow, there either asleep, busy, or can't be bothered to talk at the moment."

Roman said:
Asuna looked up at May and giggled, "You did well! My turn." She said before going over to the bear and counting.
May looked around before hiding somewhere. "This is a great spot" she giggled quietly to herself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was almost completely gone at this point "I love you"
Sam's eyes shifted over to look at Marcus's faded self. "And I love you" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
May looked around before hiding somewhere. "This is a great spot" she giggled quietly to herself

Sam's eyes shifted over to look at Marcus's faded self. "And I love you" she says softly
Marcus kissed her forehead before vanishing

Roman said:
"Hide and seek is pretty fun when outdoors. What about you?" Asuna asked.

Ken nodded, "Alright, I won't think about it." He said smiling. "I like your tail by the way."
''o-oh...alright..''

*She said before she stopped trying to hide it and let it move around happily*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and she stretched her arms and legs outwards, "Mhm! One of those would be really nice. I'll go talk to or call my bridesmaids tomorrow, there either asleep, busy, or can't be bothered to talk at the moment."
"Same with my best men." Taylor said with a sigh. "Ready to go?" He asked softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, his blush remaining♅...
“ Y-yeah. What do you like the best out of these? I'll t-take any one but the coffee cake. That one just d-disgusts me.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I like the marble cake. That one was pretty good." Asuka said before reaching a hand out and putting it on Akira's cheek. She smiled brightly at him before speaking, "You look cute when you blush. It's rare to ever see it."

Mayyflower said:

Once Asuna reached 10 she began looking for May, trying to use any clues she would come across.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...alright..''
*She said before she stopped trying to hide it and let it move around happily*

[/QUOTE]
"For some weird reason, I always wanted a tail.... What's it like?" Ken asked.

Roman said:
Once Asuna reached 10 she began looking for May, trying to use any clues she would come across.

"For some weird reason, I always wanted a tail.... What's it like?" Ken asked.
''well, you dont want people to touch it, or you make a weird yelp...and also....its..i dunno how to explain it''

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled while thinking "The same eyes as Nora.......But......These ones trust me.....Respect me......They are nothing like the current Nora......."
Nanami waved her hand in front of his face, "Hello? Is anyone in there?" She called out.

Roman said:
"Same with my best men." Taylor said with a sigh. "Ready to go?" He asked softly.
Celia nodded and jumped up from her seat, "Ready when you are soldier!" She said and saluted him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, you dont want people to touch it, or you make a weird yelp...and also....its..i dunno how to explain it''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "In that case I'll make sure I don't touch your tail. Even if it's a accident." Ken said, a smirk forming.

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "In that case I'll make sure I don't touch your tail. Even if it's a accident." Ken said, a smirk forming.
''your gonna touch it, i know thats what you'll do!''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and jumped up from her seat, "Ready when you are soldier!" She said and saluted him.
Taylor smiled and gently grabbed her hand, teleporting them home, along with Fletcher's leg. "Home at last!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your gonna touch it, i know thats what you'll do!''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, "Just once... Please?"

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and gently grabbed her hand, teleporting them home, along with Fletcher's leg. "Home at last!"
''....f-fine...''

*She said as she covered her mouth*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I like the marble cake. That one was pretty good." Asuka said before reaching a hand out and putting it on Akira's cheek. She smiled brightly at him before speaking, "You look cute when you blush. It's rare to ever see it."
...♅Akira blushed more, his face turning red. He spoke, closing his eyes and leaning his head onto Asuka's hand♅...

“ I dunno what's happening to me.. It's weird.. ”

Roman said:
"Home sweet home!" Celia ran over to her couch and flopped on it. "Are you really gonna carry around that leg everywhere?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back