• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked a few times and tilted her head, "Should we go home? I can take us back if you want. You feel really hot."
...♅Akira began breathing lightly, his pants being barely audible. He replied, opening his eyes half way and smiling lightly♅...

“ N-not until we find a good cake~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''somehow~''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "What are you getting at? Why don't you just tell me?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Just...Something...."
Nanami frowned, "That's not very helpful at all." She grumbled before walking out to see if she could find something for them to eat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami frowned, "That's not very helpful at all." She grumbled before walking out to see if she could find something for them to eat.
Al sighed "Goodness......I feel like a horrible person...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's gonna make me hungry... but okay! What type of food should we have? Like... Italian, Greek, Mexican, or something along the lines of that."
"Mexican... I have a Spanish background and that just sounds so perfect to me." Taylor said happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began breathing lightly, his pants being barely audible. He replied, opening his eyes half way and smiling lightly♅...
“ N-not until we find a good cake~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head in disagreement, "No. That can wait until later. If it's okay with you, I was just going to do the marble cake. I can call later to discuss everything that needs to be done." She said, a worried look on her face.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "What are you getting at? Why don't you just tell me?" He asked
''hmmm~ i just dont know...''

*She said before putting a hand under his shirt and on his stomach placing the mark*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30059]''hmmm~ i just dont know...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059][B]*She said before putting a hand under his shirt and on his stomach placing the mark*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/Cent said:
latest
[/URL]
Ken lifted up his shirt and blinked, looking at the mark. "Is this what you meant?" He asked curiously. "That's cool..."

Roman said:
"Mexican... I have a Spanish background and that just sounds so perfect to me." Taylor said happily.
"Mexican food it is! I'll call later to arrange the details." Celia said and yawned a little. "What's next on the agenda?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head in disagreement, "No. That can wait until later. If it's okay with you, I was just going to do the marble cake. I can call later to discuss everything that needs to be done." She said, a worried look on her face.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, closing his eyes once more♅...

“ Are you sure? I-I can wait.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why is that?" Nanami asked as she turned back to look at him.
Al sighed "She never did tell you huh.....She could be here for you right now....I chose the wrong girl to be your mother....But then again....If I didn't choose her you would never have been born"

Roman said:
"How the heck am I gonna do that?" Ken asked, finally done rubbing his cheek. It stung a little, but he could bear it.

Asuna smiled and continued to pet the llama as they searched.
May watched both of them. The llama stopped walking before he looked up in the highest tree and made a happy llama noise "darn It, be quiet Blitz, shhhh" she says putting a finger to her lip before moving back a little

Roman said:
Ken lifted up his shirt and blinked, looking at the mark. "Is this what you meant?" He asked curiously. "That's cool..."
''yup. now your my loyal disciple''

*She said as she giggled a little*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mexican food it is! I'll call later to arrange the details." Celia said and yawned a little. "What's next on the agenda?"
Taylor thought for a moment. "Uuuhh... Location has to be done..." he said with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "oh, trust me, i know, but if you're not right now," he grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist "then i guess i'll just walk around the house like this~" he said teasingly.
Amaya wrapped a towel around her. "And I'll walk like this" she says

Mayyflower said:
May watched both of them. The llama stopped walking before he looked up in the highest tree and made a happy llama noise "darn It, be quiet Blitz, shhhh" she says putting a finger to her lip before moving back a little
Asuna stopped walking and looked at the llama. She noticed where he was looking and smiled. "Good job." She whispered before waving to May. "Hey!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yup. now your my loyal disciple''
*She said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Ken raised a brow, "Does that mean what I think it means?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, closing his eyes once more♅...
“ Are you sure? I-I can wait.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm positive. I'm taking us back to my house." Asuka said, her worried look remaining before she teleported herself and Akira to her house. They appeared within her bedroom and were sitting on the bed. "What's going on with you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm positive. I'm taking us back to my house." Asuka said, her worried look remaining before she teleported herself and Akira to her house. They appeared within her bedroom and were sitting on the bed. "What's going on with you?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon attempting to stand but falling onto his stomach♅...

“ I-I don't know.. ”

Roman said:
Taylor thought for a moment. "Uuuhh... Location has to be done..." he said with a nod.
Celia groaned and covered her eyes with her arm, "Aw man... Um... What are some places that have a nice beach or an open field?" She asked curiously and pondered over the thought.

Roman said:
Asuna stopped walking and looked at the llama. She noticed where he was looking and smiled. "Good job." She whispered before waving to May. "Hey!"
Ken raised a brow, "Does that mean what I think it means?"
''sure''

Alee enters the school grounds, fearing all the new faces she's never seen before. She searches for a place to hide so she can become familiar with the environment. She see's a large willow tree at the edge of the court yard and swiftly makes her way to it, undetected.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "She never did tell you huh.....She could be here for you right now....I chose the wrong girl to be your mother....But then again....If I didn't choose her you would never have been born"
Nanami stared at him with wide eyes before frowning again, "Don't say that about mom. She was great and what are you talking about be here for me right now? She's dead you dummy."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stared at him with wide eyes before frowning again, "Don't say that about mom. She was great and what are you talking about be here for me right now? She's dead you dummy."
Al sighed "In a way yes she did die...But she lives on in another and can come out...She just refused to visit you baby....I'm sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back