• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon attempting to stand but falling onto his stomach♅...
“ I-I don't know.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened before she helped Akira up and layed him down on the bed. "Mm... This isn't good. Don't try to get up, I don't want you falling again." She said before putting a hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? Can you get sick? Or did you have some type of allergic reaction to one of the cake flavors... Gah I don't even know."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia groaned and covered her eyes with her arm, "Aw man... Um... What are some places that have a nice beach or an open field?" She asked curiously and pondered over the thought.
"The park has a lot of space. That's at least one of the biggest places I've ever been to." Taylor said. "OR that one beach everybody goes to."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure''

[/QUOTE]
"I thought I'd have to meet your parents first though..." Ken said, giving her a slightly confused look.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "In a way yes she did die...But she lives on in another and can come out...She just refused to visit you baby....I'm sorry"
Nanami shook her head, "No way. I don't believe you. If she's alive, she must have some type of reason for not visiting me. She wouldn't not visit me." She said, her frown growing deeper.

Roman said:
"The park has a lot of space. That's at least one of the biggest places I've ever been to." Taylor said. "OR that one beach everybody goes to."
"I thought I'd have to meet your parents first though..." Ken said, giving her a slightly confused look.
"The park could be good. I think I changed my mind about the beach because then if it's windy, sand is going to blow up everywhere." Celia said and giggled. "As funny as that would be, I don't want sand in my eyes."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened before she helped Akira up and layed him down on the bed. "Mm... This isn't good. Don't try to get up, I don't want you falling again." She said before putting a hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? Can you get sick? Or did you have some type of allergic reaction to one of the cake flavors... Gah I don't even know."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, placing his hand onto her cheek♅...

“ I dunno.. it's weird. Don't worry about it~ I love you~ ”

...♅Akira soon closed his eyes, his smile fading as he went unconscious♅...

Roman said:
''no, the mark first, then parents''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami shook her head, "No way. I don't believe you. If she's alive, she must have some type of reason for not visiting me. She wouldn't not visit me." She said, her frown growing deeper.

"The park could be good. I think I changed my mind about the beach because then if it's windy, sand is going to blow up everywhere." Celia said and giggled. "As funny as that would be, I don't want sand in my eyes."
"True... I guess we'll talk to the park manager. See when the place is free." Taylor said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, the mark first, then parents''

[/QUOTE]
"But what if they decide not to let us date? Would the mark disappear?" Ken asked.

((( Brb, I'll be back in a few minutes ))

Roman said:
"True... I guess we'll talk to the park manager. See when the place is free." Taylor said.
"But what if they decide not to let us date? Would the mark disappear?" Ken asked.

''it wont disappear, it only does if i revoke it''

WeirdPrincess said:

Al sighed "But it's the truth...." He said quietly "She was a mistake back when I married Hina...She was a mistake when I came back to life....And she was a mistake when you were born"

Jackson sat at home looking down tears running down his cheeks "She promised me she would be back......." He muttered

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, placing his hand onto her cheek♅...
“ I dunno.. it's weird. Don't worry about it~ I love you~ ”

...♅Akira soon closed his eyes, his smile fading as he went unconscious♅...

[/QUOTE]
"I can't not worry about it now... you passed out." Asuka said to herself before letting out a quiet sigh. She then kissed his forehead before moving away from the bed and towards the bookshelf. Asuka grabbed a few books before she plopped down on the ground in front of her bed and began to read through them quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''it wont disappear, it only does if i revoke it''

[/QUOTE]
Ken rubbed his chin, "Well that makes sense... Anyways, what do you wanna do now? I don't wanna stay on top of a building all day..."

Roman said:
Ken rubbed his chin, "Well that makes sense... Anyways, what do you wanna do now? I don't wanna stay on top of a building all day..."
''hmmm...i dunno...any ideas?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...i dunno...any ideas?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed and shook his head. "Wanna fly around some more?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "But it's the truth...." He said quietly "She was a mistake back when I married Hina...She was a mistake when I came back to life....And she was a mistake when you were born"

Jackson sat at home looking down tears running down his cheeks "She promised me she would be back......." He muttered

@Piffy Queen
Nanami glared at him, "Then why'd you stay with her? If you felt like all of it was a mistake, then why'd you stay?" She questioned. "I must be a mistake too then, if you're saying she was a mistake when I was born. You're horrible... She loved you and you say she's a mistake..." Nanami's hands balled into fists and she began to breath heavily. She walked up to him before punching him square in the jaw, "Don't ever talk about my mom like that in front of me. She was special and you're ruining that. Now leave... I don't want to talk to you right now..." She stormed passed him and went back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Roman said:

Celia nodded, "Alright then." She said quietly and curled her body up into a ball. "Mm... Is that all? Besides the wedding cake that is."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami glared at him, "Then why'd you stay with her? If you felt like all of it was a mistake, then why'd you stay?" She questioned. "I must be a mistake too then, if you're saying she was a mistake when I was born. You're horrible... She loved you and you say she's a mistake..." Nanami's hands balled into fists and she began to breath heavily. She walked up to him before punching him square in the jaw, "Don't ever talk about my mom like that in front of me. She was special and you're ruining that. Now leave... I don't want to talk to you right now..." She stormed passed him and went back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Celia nodded, "Alright then." She said quietly and curled her body up into a ball. "Mm... Is that all? Besides the wedding cake that is."
Al didn't budge from her blow as he stood up his face looking enraged before he punched his fist through the wall

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor yawned quietly, "Yeah... I still have to talk to Kite though. Do you know, Ollie?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i guess......sure, why not''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and picked her up like before, "Hold on tight." He said. "I'm not flying slow this time."

shortyshot8 said:
Al didn't budge from her blow as he stood up his face looking enraged before he punched his fist through the wall
(( Y U NO PUNCH OTHER STUFF? ))

Roman said:
Taylor yawned quietly, "Yeah... I still have to talk to Kite though. Do you know, Ollie?" He asked.
Ken smiled and picked her up like before, "Hold on tight." He said. "I'm not flying slow this time."

"You mean his hippo friend? Yeah I know him." Celia said quietly.

Roman said:

(Because he likes to fuck yo wall up xD )

(@Himeragi Seiker Do you have anyone free? I need someone to calm both me and Al down)

WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean his hippo friend? Yeah I know him." Celia said quietly.
Taylor nodded, "Want a real priest or do you want.... Ollie!?" He exclaimed happily. He then chuckled and signed, "The neighbors would kill me if I do that again."

shortyshot8 said:

(@Himeragi Seiker Do you have anyone free? I need someone to calm both me and Al down)
(( This is like the 9th time we got the wall fix dammit xD ))

Roman said:

*Airi smirked*

''i think i got over my fear of heights when im with you''

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Want a real priest or do you want.... Ollie!?" He exclaimed happily. He then chuckled and signed, "The neighbors would kill me if I do that again."
(( This is like the 9th time we got the wall fix dammit xD ))
( xD Dead)

shortyshot8 said:
Nanami layed on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. She heard what he did but made no move to get up and check.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi smirked*
''i think i got over my fear of heights when im with you''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Alright. That's good." He said with a smile. "Know what else would be cool?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:

uhhh.....maybe? i have Fuyumi, Seria, Haru (Kajima), Shiroka-- OW my back had a sharp pain for some reason.........

ok continuing, Himeragi, Kurome, Madoriko/Midoriko, Akane)))

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Alright. That's good." He said with a smile. "Know what else would be cool?" He asked.
''huh?''

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
(( The people who fix the walls knows every person that lives in the mansion as much as they have to help us xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back