• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken blushed also before taking a seat on the ground. "Dammit...." he muttered, a light blush forming on his cheeks.
*airi then turned back to him before getting on her knees infront of him*

''then...want my phone number?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and leaned forward, taking the piece of chocolate cake from her fork. He replied♅...
“ Wow, who knew chocolate tasted so good~ ”

((( I just realized, this is literally the first time Akira has ever eaten chocolate xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at him with slight surprise, "You've never had chocolate before? But it's so good!" She exclaimed and took another piece of the chocolate cake before eating it. "For someone who's lived since the beginning of time and existence... and has never once in his life has chocolate, is the most shocking thing I've heard today."

----

(( He has not lived! 0.0 It's fucking delicious
xD ))

Roman said:
"Nyx? You live here." Asuna said laughing a little. "What do you mean mortal? You know my name."
((Heeeey So I finally found it.... have you moved on??))

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "Nope. You're Celia to me. My smart, funny, and beautiful fiancé." He said softly. "It's just that you're so cute, guys might try and take you from me and I don't want that~"
Celia blushed lightly and looked away from him in embarrassment. "That's not possible you dummy. No guy can take me away from you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*airi then turned back to him before getting on her knees infront of him*
''then...want my phone number?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken's blush grew darker, when she was in front of him. "Y-Yeah... That'd be nice." He said, slowly nodding his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed into the peck and made it a kiss
Len let out an annoyed sound and pushed Rin
Amaya kissed him back.

Rin opened her eyes and glared at Len before pushing him back.

Jennete said:
((Heeeey So I finally found it.... have you moved on??))
(( Yeah I thought you were quitting the other day so I freed her up O.o I feel like a butt now ))

Roman said:
Ken's blush grew darker, when she was in front of him. "Y-Yeah... That'd be nice." He said, slowly nodding his head.
''alright...''

*She said before taking out a piece of paper, writing it with a pen and giving it to Ken*

''here''

Mayyflower said:
May giggled before heading over to the front door.
Asuna hummed happily as she followed behind May to the door. "Lead the way, May~"

shortyshot8 said:
Al groaned in pain "Wow....Looks like you got stronger....And older"
Nanami blinked and turned around, "Dad? How are you alive? I thought Uncle Roman killed you! Are you a zombie because the last time I checked, when people die they don't come back... Unless I'm hallucinating."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed lightly and looked away from him in embarrassment. "That's not possible you dummy. No guy can take me away from you."
Taylor smiled, "They better not be able to. I'll destroy em' even if they come close to even trying to take you." He said with a chuckle. "That's just me though~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked and turned around, "Dad? How are you alive? I thought Uncle Roman killed you! Are you a zombie because the last time I checked, when people die they don't come back... Unless I'm hallucinating."
Al rubbed his head before getting up on his knees "I am not a zombie....A Wanderer took my soul back to this world..." He said before stretching out his arms "How about a hug for good old dad"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him with slight surprise, "You've never had chocolate before? But it's so good!" She exclaimed and took another piece of the chocolate cake before eating it. "For someone who's lived since the beginning of time and existence... and has never once in his life has chocolate, is the most shocking thing I've heard today."
----

(( He has not lived! 0.0 It's fucking delicious
xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another piece of the chocolate cake and placing it into his mouth♅...

“ I've never really had the chance to try it~ I mainly only eat when I'm hungry, and when I do, it's either a KFC, McDonald's or some ramen~ However, your cooking is far beyond that of any food establishment~ ”

-----------

((( xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...''
*She said before taking out a piece of paper, writing it with a pen and giving it to Ken*

''here''

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked at the paper before putting in his pocket. He then looked at Airi again and blushed a little more, "Thanks."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back.
Rin opened her eyes and glared at Len before pushing him back.
Ayen pulled away as he lowered his hand and gave her a playfully squeeze "be a shame if we ended up smelling of each other~" he said teasingly

Len huffed and looked at Rin tiredly.

Roman said:
Asuna hummed happily as she followed behind May to the door. "Lead the way, May~"
May released her hand once they were outside she ran to the field. "YAY!!" she shouted happily as she looked around happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I still can't believe I got mistaken for a girl.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(You did!? xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled away as he lowered his hand and gave her a playfully squeeze "be a shame if we ended up smelling of each other~" he said teasingly
Len huffed and looked at Rin tiredly.
Amaya giggled and rolled her eyes playfully.

Rin huffed before warping to the living room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back