• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away and smiled "see, you look cute this way." he said positively as he brushed a hand on her check and ran the other hand up her side.
Dakota smiled as she looked up at him her cheeks still coloured.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Yeah" He said happily before sighing "I really need a name better than Wanderer"
Yuna giggled lightly "Well~, what name have you heard that you like?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled lightly "Well~, what name have you heard that you like?" She asked.
Wanderer thought about it "I'm not used to Human names....In my tongue I am known as Telhoratha"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she looked up at him her cheeks still coloured.
Roland leaned in and nipped her top lip and tilted his head while doing so before pressing their lips together.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I could be your assistant and everything!" Celia said happily. "I would be professional and wear glasses to make me look smart... I'd be the hot and smart teachers assistant! I'd be irresistible." She said with a laugh.
Taylor chuckled, "I could live with that~" he said with a laugh. "It'd be fun having you around, just to be too hot." He said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Yes i am!"

[/QUOTE]
Axel started lifting at least 1000 pounds. It was crazy to see that a human could lift this much. "Are you baby~" He said teasingly, waiting for her cute angry face to come out.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel started lifting at least 1000 pounds. It was crazy to see that a human could lift this much. "Are you baby~" He said teasingly, waiting for her cute angry face to come out.
She glared at him. "Dont call me that!" She said, her expression becoming a pout.

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Okay" she says moving hair out of her face
"Here, take my hand." Asuna said, happily as she held her hand out for May. "We can go out for a few hours, then I'll have to bring you back inside, okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at him. "I love you so very much" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled down at her "And i love you with all my heart~" he said warmly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked a piece up, soon tasting it. He thought for a moment before placing the fork onto the table♅...
“ It's a pretty complex flavour.. I wonder if the chocolate piece is any good~ ”

...♅Akira then picked up the fork and placed a piece of the chocolate cake onto it, soon holding the fork out towards Asuka's mouth. He spoke♅...

“ Let's try it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Chocolate is like a well known flavor, it'd be surprising if someone didn't know what it tastes like." Asuka said with a laugh before using the fork in her hands to pick up a piece of the chocolate cake and hold it in front of Akira's mouth. "I've had chocolate before, but I'll bite. Quietly literally." Asuka laughed again before leaning forward and taking the chocolate into her mouth, soon smiling at he taste. "Ah... Chocolate will always be so good to me."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I could live with that~" he said with a laugh. "It'd be fun having you around, just to be too hot." He said jokingly.
"Hey!" Celia exclaimed and pouted. "What about my smart mind huh? Am I only there to be eye candy for you? And the rest of the guy students in the class?"

Roman said:
"Here, take my hand." Asuna said, happily as she held her hand out for May. "We can go out for a few hours, then I'll have to bring you back inside, okay?"
May smiled and grabbed her hand happily. "Yes Ma'am" she says kindly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Chocolate is like a well known flavor, it'd be surprising if someone didn't know what it tastes like." Asuka said with a laugh before using the fork in her hands to pick up a piece of the chocolate cake and hold it in front of Akira's mouth. "I've had chocolate before, but I'll bite. Quietly literally." Asuka laughed again before leaning forward and taking the chocolate into her mouth, soon smiling at he taste. "Ah... Chocolate will always be so good to me."
...♅Akira smiled and leaned forward, taking the piece of chocolate cake from her fork. He replied♅...

“ Wow, who knew chocolate tasted so good~ ”

((( I just realized, this is literally the first time Akira has ever eaten chocolate xDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey!" Celia exclaimed and pouted. "What about my smart mind huh? Am I only there to be eye candy for you? And the rest of the guy students in the class?"
Taylor shook his head, "Nope. You're Celia to me. My smart, funny, and beautiful fiancé." He said softly. "It's just that you're so cute, guys might try and take you from me and I don't want that~"

shortyshot8 said:
A hand was placed on Nanami's shoulder
@WeirdPrincess
Nanami sent her leg out and kicked the person away from her. "I don't need a dirty pervert touching me." She said as she kept her back turned.

tumblr_nrr22tt9Lp1qa94xto1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sent her leg out and kicked the person away from her. "I don't need a dirty pervert touching me." She said as she kept her back turned.
tumblr_nrr22tt9Lp1qa94xto1_540.gif
Al groaned in pain "Wow....Looks like you got stronger....And older"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and grabbed her hand happily. "Yes Ma'am" she says kindly
Asuna giggled, "C'Mon~ Let's go outside so you can play now~" she said in a song song voice.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and pecked his lips
Rin slapped Len in her sleep
Ayen pressed into the peck and made it a kiss

Len let out an annoyed sound and pushed Rin

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi slightly gasped as she blushed more as the wind flown through her hair*

[/QUOTE]
Ken blushed also before taking a seat on the ground. "Dammit...." he muttered, a light blush forming on his cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back