• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's blush remained as she began to kiss back.
Roland pulled away and smiled at her blushed face for a moment before starting to kiss her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked away "I-It's nothing..."
"And by that you mean its something" she sighed lightly as she shook her head, smiling lightly "You continue to baffle me y'know that?" She said as she looked at him before looking ahead again.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"How could I possibly Hurt myself working out?

[/QUOTE]
Nero blinked "If you slip....Or drop a weight"

Star wandered over by people before picking up things in the conversation. She heard a male she though his name might be Taylor tak about teaching and turned around. "What are you teaching? I taught young kids for awhile. I taught them a foreign language."

Nonalaka said:
"And by that you mean its something" she sighed lightly as she shook her head, smiling lightly "You continue to baffle me y'know that?" She said as she looked at him before looking ahead again.
Wanderer blinked "What do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the piece of cake before picking up the fork and tasting the same flavour. He spoke as he looked at Asuka, smiling♅...
“ Yeah, it is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded happily before taking a bite of the marble cake, "Ooo... This ones good too. Maybe better then the Pink Champagne cake." She laughed lightly before looking at the ice cream that was starting to melt a little. "An ice cream cake would be kind of cool... literally." Asuka laughed again before eating some off the coffee ice cream.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away and smiled at her blushed face for a moment before starting to kiss her neck.
Dakota then tilted her head a bit in response.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled the quickly kissed her "I'll always love you~" he said looking into her eyes.
Amaya smiled before pressing her face into his chest again. "You smell wonderful" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily before taking a bite of the marble cake, "Ooo... This ones good too. Maybe better then the Pink Champagne cake." She laughed lightly before looking at the ice cream that was starting to melt a little. "An ice cream cake would be kind of cool... literally." Asuka laughed again before eating some off the coffee ice cream.
...♅Akira blinked and attempted the marble cake, soon replying as he looked at Asuka♅...

“ Wow, you're right!~ ”

...♅Akira then looked at the coffee cake and stuck out his tongue, soon replying♅...

“ Blergh, I hate coffee. I wonder what would happen if we combined the pink champagne cake with the marble one.. ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then tilted her head a bit in response.
Roland kept kissing her neck occasionally nipping at it while using more presser the longer he went at it.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Im Tougher than that!" She pouted. "Right, axel?!" She said. @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed before outstretching his arms "Just....Stay safe for me? My life would be a living hell if I lost you"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer blinked "What do you mean?"
"Well, it means what it means!" She laughed "you just call yourself wanderer, so basically no name, you hate smiling and deny it and I could turn around and you could be suddenly my age or older!' She said with a chuckle "That makes you interesting to me" she said with a giggle and smile as her ears twitched.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before pressing her face into his chest again. "You smell wonderful" she says
Ayen smiled as he ran a hand up and down her back "it's the least i can do if i get to take in your beauty every day.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, it means what it means!" She laughed "you just call yourself wanderer, so basically no name, you hate smiling and deny it and I could turn around and you could be suddenly my age or older!' She said with a chuckle "That makes you interesting to me" she said with a giggle and smile as her ears twitched.
Wanderer smiled a little before laughing "I can't deny any of that!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Im Tougher than that!" She pouted. "Right, axel?!" She said. @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Axel looked back and forth between them. "Well... Why don't you try lifting this weight? I don't know you very well." He said as he handed her the weight set.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel looked back and forth between them. "Well... Why don't you try lifting this weight? I don't know you very well." He said as he handed her the weight set.
@shortyshot8
She gently took the weight. "This isnt that heavy..." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She gently took the weight. "This isnt that heavy..." She said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "You ignored my hug...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back