• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Star glanced around, slowly letting out a yawn as she hadn't really had much sleep. Not knowing what to do she wandered around and hummed a small lullaby.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his eyes trailing from the tray to Asuka♅...
“ We're not ruining it~ We're just tasting it's beauty~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"But it's displayed so beautifully... But I can't resist." Asuka said quietly and stared intently at the samples. "Ah, I can't. I have to try the pink champagne." She said before picking up her fork and taking a small piece of the cake off, soon putting it in her mouth and chewing. "Mm... It's good, really good." Asuka spoke after swallowing the piece in her mouth before going for the pink champagne flavors cake again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "R-Roy! I-I m-meant tell me n-not do it!" She stammered as she covered herself with her arms.
Roland chuckled "well, i guess i made the wrong choice?" he said rubbing the back of his head.

((Good guy Roy!!
xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Not a gun DX)

Wanderer followed her "Sorry..."
Her ears folded down as she waved her hand. "You shouldn't be apologising, I annoyed you, so I'll be neutral for a while, just like you" she said as she stepped outside.

Nonalaka said:
Her ears folded down as she waved her hand. "You shouldn't be apologising, I annoyed you, so I'll be neutral for a while, just like you" she said as she stepped outside.
Wanderer smiled "Well thank you"

Roman said:
"You calling me soft?" Taylor asked jokingly. "Nah, I'm messing with you. Thanks." He said. "You know, back before we came this far in our relationship, I didn't think we'd get anywhere.... Now look, we're engaged... How awesome is that?"
"Yes." Celia answered quickly and laughed. "You did? I honestly didn't know where it was gonna go, I was jut hoping for the best." She admitted. "Anyways, it's amazing! That's a huge step... besides having a kid anyways."

Star walked towards the great room hearing voices. She saw people eating the food and heard her stomach growl. "Oh boy.." She signed. "Food time I guess."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, i guess i made the wrong choice?" he said rubbing the back of his head.
A shirt appeared in her hands which she quickly pulled on and pouted at him. "At least it wasn't in public" she said her face getting redder at the thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes." Celia answered quickly and laughed. "You did? I honestly didn't know where it was gonna go, I was jut hoping for the best." She admitted. "Anyways, it's amazing! That's a huge step... besides having a kid anyways."
Taylor blinked, "Kids will be up for discussion and a different time. That's a HUGE step." He said. ".... HUGE step." He said again. "A step we should talk about later... Later later..."

Lumina said:
Lumina looked out the window, watching as the scenery rushed past them.
"I wonder if this is what it might be like to fly..."

Her voice was quiet, but it was loud enough for Ansom to hear.
Ansom chuckled. "It is similar, but flying messes up the hair." He quickly looked over at Lumina and smiled before returning his attention to the road. "You haven't experienced many things, right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer smiled "Well thank you"
Yuna nodded "You're welcome" she said as she a Rini began walking. "By the way you are smiling" she said nonchalantly as she walked ahead.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "You're welcome" she said as she a Rini began walking. "By the way you are smiling" she said nonchalantly as she walked ahead.
Wanderer blushed "S-Seriously!?"

Nonalaka said:
A shirt appeared in her hands which she quickly pulled on and pouted at him. "At least it wasn't in public" she said her face getting redder at the thought.
Roland smirked "of course i wouldn't do that in public." he said as he leaned "i don't want to share you, i am yours and you are mine right?" he whispered in her softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But it's displayed so beautifully... But I can't resist." Asuka said quietly and stared intently at the samples. "Ah, I can't. I have to try the pink champagne." She said before picking up her fork and taking a small piece of the cake off, soon putting it in her mouth and chewing. "Mm... It's good, really good." Asuka spoke after swallowing the piece in her mouth before going for the pink champagne flavors cake again.
...♅Akira looked at the piece of cake before picking up the fork and tasting the same flavour. He spoke as he looked at Asuka, smiling♅...

“ Yeah, it is~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "Kids will be up for discussion and a different time. That's a HUGE step." He said. ".... HUGE step." He said again. "A step we should talk about later... Later later..."
Celia stared at him in silence before she burst out laughing, "I... was just... saying!" She said in between laughs. "I know it's a huge huge HUGE step and it should be save until like... maybe a couple years or something. I don't know, just not any time soon."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "of course i wouldn't do that in public." he said as he leaned "i don't want to share you, i am yours and you are mine right?" he whispered in her softly.
"R-Right" she answered as she covered her cheeks with her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at him in silence before she burst out laughing, "I... was just... saying!" She said in between laughs. "I know it's a huge huge HUGE step and it should be save until like... maybe a couple years or something. I don't know, just not any time soon."
Taylor sighed, "Anyways, kids got me thinking about jobs now. I was planning on getting a job at the school, after a graduate this year. I wanna be a teacher!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"R-Right" she answered as she covered her cheeks with her hands.
Roland slid his hands under hers "ah ah ah, none of that right now~" he says grabbing her hands and lowered them as he kissed her.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer blushed "S-Seriously!?"
Yuna nodded "mhm~" she turned her head and looked at him "Is there something wrong with smiling?....and more importantly... Why is your face all red because of it" she said raising a brow.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "mhm~" she turned her head and looked at him "Is there something wrong with smiling?....and more importantly... Why is your face all red because of it" she said raising a brow.
Wanderer looked away "I-It's nothing..."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Anyways, kids got me thinking about jobs now. I was planning on getting a job at the school, after a graduate this year. I wanna be a teacher!" He said happily.
"Really?" Celia asked before grinning slightly. "What are you going to teach? Can I help?! I wanna help!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slid his hands under hers "ah ah ah, none of that right now~" he says grabbing her hands and lowered them as he kissed her.
Dakota's blush remained as she began to kiss back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back