• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed lightly and smiled, "That's one of the best things and it keeps getting better and better."
Taylor chuckled, "That's all it can do. It can only get better." He said smiling. "Don't you agree?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, i can build a compass and a GPS, but i myself am not either of those~" he said jokingly.
"Well I can go anywhere along as I've seen it before" she said with a nod before hugging onto his arm, teleporting them home before smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily, "Mhm!" She hummed as one of the employees came over and talked to her, having noticed that they were sitting there for a while. Asuka explained why they were here and what they had come to do before the employee smiled, soon nodding and walking away to get get what they needed. "Ah, I'm so excited! I get to have a few samples of cake!" She squealed happily at the thought before the head chef of the cake shop came out to greet them. Setting down the tray between Akira and Asuka, he explained what flavor was what and that they could also sample the icing to see what filing they wanted. He set down two forks and smiled before he bowed a little and left. Asuka stared at the the different cake flavors in eagerness, "It looks so yummy..." She whispered. "I don't want to ruin it... It looks too pretty to ruin..."
View attachment 157248
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his eyes trailing from the tray to Asuka♅...

“ We're not ruining it~ We're just tasting it's beauty~ ”

She looked back at nero. "The sarcasm, it was for the sarcasm." She said, before turning her attention to axel. "i do want to!" @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Well I can go anywhere along as I've seen it before" she said with a nod before hugging onto his arm, teleporting them home before smiling.
Roland smiled at her "i just thought of something really, well i don't think it would be mean, but it would make you flustered~" he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked back at nero. "The sarcasm, it was for the sarcasm." She said, before turning her attention to axel. "i do want to!" @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Nero shook his head not sure if he could trust this man

Nonalaka said:
She stopped as she stared at him "What" she said in a confused tone.
Wanderer sighed "You are all too happy"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "i just thought of something really, well i don't think it would be mean, but it would make you flustered~" he said teasingly.
She blinked a few times "And that is?" She asked as she looked at him.

SoulofTobi said:
((Ir's alright))
Ayen sighed then kissed the top of her head "well, you know I'll do anything i can to help you." he said warmly.
Amaya sighed a relaxing sigh. "I know" she says her voice still muffled

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked back at nero. "The sarcasm, it was for the sarcasm." She said, before turning her attention to axel. "i do want to!" @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Axel shrugged. "Alright..." He said softly. He noticed how close her and Nero were.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Nero shook his head not sure if he could trust this man

Wanderer sighed "You are all too happy"
Yuna stated at him as she then let go of his wrist and frowned "...Oh, sorry..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel shrugged. "Alright..." He said softly. He noticed how close her and Nero were.
@shortyshot8
Nero pointed his Devil Bringer at him "Make sure she doesn't get hurt or it's your head"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stated at him as she then let go of his wrist and frowned "...Oh, sorry..."
Wanderer sighed "It's fine"

Nonalaka said:
She blinked a few times "And that is?" She asked as she looked at him.
Roland smiled as he reached around and pulled the string of her bikini top loose and it started to fall off "that~" he said playfully.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "That's all it can do. It can only get better." He said smiling. "Don't you agree?" He asked.
"Well duh!" Celia said before she shifted herself and put her legs on his lap. "You're much more comfortable then the bench... It's all hard and stuff."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero pointed his Devil Bringer at him "Make sure she doesn't get hurt or it's your head"

Axel sighed. "Alright, calm yourself lover boy." He said, annoyed with him putting a gun to his head. It was rude to just randomly put a gun up to somebodies head.

@Amanda Rose

Axel sighed. "Alright, calm yourself lover boy." He said, annoyed with him putting a gun to his head. It was rude to just randomly put a gun up to somebodies head.
@Amanda Rose
(You're thinking of the Blue Rose xD )

Nero sighed "Don't call me that"

@Amanda Rose
She yelped. "Nero, what the hell?! Put the gun away!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well duh!" Celia said before she shifted herself and put her legs on his lap. "You're much more comfortable then the bench... It's all hard and stuff."
"You calling me soft?" Taylor asked jokingly. "Nah, I'm messing with you. Thanks." He said. "You know, back before we came this far in our relationship, I didn't think we'd get anywhere.... Now look, we're engaged... How awesome is that?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed a relaxing sigh. "I know" she says her voice still muffled
Ayen caressed her hair "what ever am i going to do with you?~" he asked lovingly.

shortyshot8 said:

She shook her head "I annoyed you" she said plainly as she walked towards the door "Let's go then" she said as Rini followed.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She yelped. "Nero, what the hell?! Put the gun away!"

[/QUOTE]
(Not a gun DX)

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I annoyed you" she said plainly as she walked towards the door "Let's go then" she said as Rini followed.
Wanderer followed her "Sorry..."

shortyshot8 said:
(You're thinking of the Blue Rose xD )
Nero sighed "Don't call me that"
[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She yelped. "Nero, what the hell?! Put the gun away!"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked. "Do you not love her?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he reached around and pulled the string of her bikini top loose and it started to fall off "that~" he said playfully.
Dakota blushed "R-Roy! I-I m-meant tell me n-not do it!" She stammered as she covered herself with her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back