• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smiled "so, what shall we do now?" he said scratching his head and looking around.
Dakota looked around aswell "I dunno...." she said as she hummed in thought lightly rocking back and forth on her heels.

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira smiled and replied said:
image.jpg.242c0ab627115cd60e362f378e2acbb1.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked around aswell "I dunno...." she said as she hummed in thought lightly rocking back and forth on her heels.
Roland sighed "well, i guess we could watch a movie, or see what else there is in town.." he said rubbing the back of his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed while thinking "If we are not allowed to have feelings....Then why do I have them.....?"
Yuna looked at him pursing her lips lightly in thought "We were going to go get ice cream later....do you want to come?" She asked him as Rini looked at them both and nodded.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him pursing her lips lightly in thought "We were going to go get ice cream later....do you want to come?" She asked him as Rini looked at them both and nodded.
Wanderer looked at her "Sure that would be nice"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "We have our moments." He said taking a seat on the bench, placing Fletcher's leg by his side.
@WeirdPrincess
"It's strange how we met and how things hit off though..." Celia said, giggling a little as she sat up on the bench. "It was on... an Adventure!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]@TheRebelliousDragon "Maybe we can work out together sometime~!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "That means more time away from you? What ever will I do?" He asked sarcastically

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, i guess we could watch a movie, or see what else there is in town.." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"hmm, Alright then, I don't have any more ideas and a movie sounds good enough to me~" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]@TheRebelliousDragon "Maybe we can work out together sometime~!"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked as he looked at Kat. "Umm... Ok..." He said.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's strange how we met and how things hit off though..." Celia said, giggling a little as she sat up on the bench. "It was on... an Adventure!"
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... I guess somethings were just meant to be." He said smiling warmly. "One of those things, being us."

Nonalaka said:
"hmm, Alright then, I don't have any more ideas and a movie sounds good enough to me~" she said with a smile.
Roland nodded "then a movie it is!" he said grabbing her hand "though..... i don't know where the movie theater is, and i think we might need to change into less revealing clothes..." he said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked at her "Sure that would be nice"
Yuna smiled "Alrighty!, Ice cream is great!...wait I'm guessing you haven't had it before huh" she said as she tilted her head.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Alrighty!, Ice cream is great!...wait I'm guessing you haven't had it before huh" she said as she tilted her head.
Wanderer nodded "I have heard of it but never seen or tasted it"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel blinked as he looked at Kat. "Umm... Ok..." He said.
@shortyshot8
She flipped the bird at Nero as she continued to smile at Axel. "Unless you dont want me to, i mean..." @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "then a movie it is!" he said grabbing her hand "though..... i don't know where the movie theater is, and i think we might need to change into less revealing clothes..." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota laughed "You don't remember where it is? I mean we walked there before!, I couldn't teleport properly then" she giggled "Don't worry I was going to teleport us home and stuff first" she nodded.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She flipped the bird at Nero as she continued to smile at Axel. "Unless you dont want me to, i mean..." @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Nero blinked "What the hell was that for...?" He muttered

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She flipped the bird at Nero as she continued to smile at Axel. "Unless you dont want me to, i mean..." @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Axel quickly shook his head. "N-No... I just didn't think that you would want to is all." He said.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "I have heard of it but never seen or tasted it"
"Then this is an emergency!, A food emergency!" She said as she jumped to her feet and grabbed his wrist "We're going now!" She exclaimed, Rini giggled as she nodded her head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "You don't remember where it is? I mean we walked there before!, I couldn't teleport properly then" she giggled "Don't worry I was going to teleport us home and stuff first" she nodded.
Roland smiled "well, i can build a compass and a GPS, but i myself am not either of those~" he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Then this is an emergency!, A food emergency!" She said as she jumped to her feet and grabbed his wrist "We're going now!" She exclaimed, Rini giggled as she nodded her head.
Wanderer gulped "Dear god..."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... I guess somethings were just meant to be." He said smiling warmly. "One of those things, being us."
Celia blushed lightly and smiled, "That's one of the best things and it keeps getting better and better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back