• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Well, he says we're friends!" She giggles. @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Nero blinked before kissing her cheek "Just like that? Isn't that a bit weird?"

Roman said:
Taylor put a hand by his mouth so Celia wouldn't hear or read what he was saying. "She was kind of mean when we first me too... I guess she decided to open up to me."
@WeirdPrincess
Celia smiled brightly as her eyebrow seemed to twitch in irritation. "I can still hear you, my hearing isn't that of a humans. You blocking your mouth doesn't do a thing." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero blinked before kissing her cheek "Just like that? Isn't that a bit weird?"
She laughed, smiling up at him. "Well, he promised me a ride on the motorcycle, right axel?" Winks.

Roman said:
Taylor put a hand by his mouth so Celia wouldn't hear or read what he was saying. "She was kind of mean when we first me too... I guess she decided to open up to me."
@WeirdPrincess
Fletcher laughs and gives him a wink. "Well that is simply wonderful. Oh wait where are my manners." He says suddenly, taking the cigar box out of his pocket and holds it out to the two. "Interested? Got them from Cuba, ordered them from some political bastard." He says with a laugh.

(
@WeirdPrincess)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled brightly as her eyebrow seemed to twitch in irritation. "I can still hear you, my hearing isn't that of a humans. You blocking your mouth doesn't do a thing." She said happily.
Taylor blinked and sighed, "It's true though... You can't tell a lie. You kept pestering me to fly faster." He said with a small laugh.

@BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed, smiling up at him. "Well, he promised me a ride on the motorcycle, right axel?" Winks.

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled "You seem to like motorcycles....Speaking of which I wonder what ever happened to Dante...."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before eating some as well.
Roland looked over at Dakota "y'know if you ever want me to stop something, just say it." he said softly before taking another bite.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "Wanderer's are not able to have feelings....Or as a matter of fact ANY ties to the Human world"
"You're lying" she says as she stares at him blankly "You said you are not able to feel or have emotion or whatever and here you are mumbling about feelings" she blinked "what do you mean by ties, what is tying you to the human world?"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled "You seem to like motorcycles....Speaking of which I wonder what ever happened to Dante...."
She frowned. "Thats true... I mean, right? He just appeared..." She paused. "Anyways! He had an amazing motorcycle! Better than yours~!" She giggled. @TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Takeshi walked towards the entrance, making a gesture to Violetta as if saying, ladies first. "I made reservations because for some reason I figured you'd want Italian."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked over at Dakota "y'know if you ever want me to stop something, just say it." he said softly before taking another bite.
"Huh?, where is this coming from?" she said, giving him a confused look.

Nonalaka said:
"You're lying" she says as she stares at him blankly "You said you are not able to feel or have emotion or whatever and here you are mumbling about feelings" she blinked "what do you mean by ties, what is tying you to the human world?"
Wanderer waved her off "Go back to bed or whatever..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She frowned. "Thats true... I mean, right? He just appeared..." She paused. "Anyways! He had an amazing motorcycle! Better than yours~!" She giggled. @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Nero's eye twitched "Oh yeah......That thing...Kinda....." He remembered what Dante did to it "Busted..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed her, taking a seat that was directly infront of her. He spoke, replying to her previous question♅...
“ I believe so~ They'll probably have quite a lot of mixtures available~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes lit up in excitement at the thought of mixed flavors, "Like Blueberry and cherry? It's a weird combo, but I'd want to know if they have it. Just thinking about all the different flavors makes me hungry..."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled as a clone of him appeared behind her and put a hand on her shoulder "Focus"

(Well if she is then I have nothing to do with William anymore ._.)
Vanille's eyes flew open, not expecting Parker to touch her. Shs flinched, her focus slipping, and her shock sent a surge of magic through her and she teleported, and she would have teleported into a tree except she pushed herself to the left at the last second, landing face first in the grass. Her arm looked a bit busted up.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?, where is this coming from?" she said, giving him a confused look.
Roland sighed "I'm not sure, i guess since I like to tinker with everything i think i might end up going to far." he said looking slightly away from her.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer waved her off "Go back to bed or whatever..."
Nero's eye twitched "Oh yeah......That thing...Kinda....." He remembered what Dante did to it "Busted..."
"Its morning.....and you didnt answer my question" she said plainly, unaffected by his waving "I like to research so i want to know"

Lumina said:
Vanille's eyes flew open, not expecting Parker to touch her. Shs flinched, her focus slipping, and her shock sent a surge of magic through her and she teleported, and she would have teleported into a tree except she pushed herself to the left at the last second, landing face first in the grass. Her arm looked a bit busted up.
Parker rushed over to her "Hey! Are you okay!?"

Nonalaka said:
"Its morning.....and you didnt answer my question" she said plainly, unaffected by his waving "I like to research so i want to know"
Wanderer rolled over on his side "Something a kid like you wouldn't get"

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and sighed, "It's true though... You can't tell a lie. You kept pestering me to fly faster." He said with a small laugh.
@BlueHawk
"You were going slow! And I wanted to see how fast you were." Celia admitted with a pout. "I wasn't that mean... Oh and no thank you Fletcher, I don't smoke." She said with a sheepish smile.

@BlueHawk

Roman said:
Takeshi walked towards the entrance, making a gesture to Violetta as if saying, ladies first. "I made reservations because for some reason I figured you'd want Italian."
Violetta grinned.

"Well well, you came prepared. I was with you the whole time, when did you make reservations?" She asked, genuinely impressed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You were going slow! And I wanted to see how fast you were." Celia admitted with a pout. "I wasn't that mean... Oh and no thank you Fletcher, I don't smoke." She said with a sheepish smile.
@BlueHawk
Fletcher nods and smiles, offering it to Taylor. "Don't worry about it, I probably shouldn't either. I like too though." He says with a laugh as he smiles politely to Celia.

(
@Roman)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes lit up in excitement at the thought of mixed flavors, "Like Blueberry and cherry? It's a weird combo, but I'd want to know if they have it. Just thinking about all the different flavors makes me hungry..."
...♅Akira smiled and replied, looking at Asuka and noticing a shine to them♅...

“ Then shall we get started? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Parker rushed over to her "Hey! Are you okay!?"

Wanderer rolled over on his side "Something a kid like you wouldn't get"
"Im not dumb" she said with a pout "I understand emotions, and you were basically the same age as me just over a day ago"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "I'm not sure, i guess since I like to tinker with everything i think i might end up going to far." he said looking slightly away from her.
Dakota shook her head "I would tell you if i needed to, believe me if i got upset, you would reeeeally know about it....." she chuckled a bit "I dont think ill ever need to anyways.."

Nonalaka said:
"Im not dumb" she said with a pout "I understand emotions, and you were basically the same age as me just over a day ago"
Dakota shook her head "I would tell you if i needed to, believe me if i got upset, you would reeeeally know about it....." she chuckled a bit "I dont think ill ever need to anyways.."
Wanderer rolled his eyes "Listen...I don't exactly know what it is myself"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer rolled his eyes "Listen...I don't exactly know what it is myself"
"What what is?" she asked, blinking a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back