• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Okay, I will" she called back
daniel nodded before entering the kitchen and stretching again "what do you want for dinner" he called to her again

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked down the tunnel looking around
eventually where he entered had closed and there was nothing but the small light that came from the other end

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked over to the wall "Why did you just...?"

Wanderer looked down "Does not..."
"Does so Mr. grump~" she said before going back out to the kitchen to finish making breakfast.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded before entering the kitchen and stretching again "what do you want for dinner" he called to her again

eventually where he entered had closed and there was nothing but the small light that came from the other end

[/QUOTE]
Al made his way to it completely confused

Nonalaka said:
"Does so Mr. grump~" she said before going back out to the kitchen to finish making breakfast.
Wanderer sighed "So mean..."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'm one of the fastest people alive, I'm super strong, I can fly.... Hmmm.... I can also change forms... Celia's a Succubus so you'd have to ask her about her powers..."
@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tilted her head in thought, "Well... I just came here because I wanted to learn how to control my powers... My dad hasn't told me. There's a whole story to this but I'm way to lazy to explain myself."
Fletcher laughs and leans back. "Man you two are cool, but a tough crowd to work with." He says with a laugh, pulling off another finger and forming it into a lighter. "Do you guys mind if I smoke? That is why I was out here in the first place." He says with a laugh.

shortyshot8 said:

the little hole eventually opened up to a massive forrest with a huge tree in the middle except this entire forest was concealed under a mountain

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "how so? as i said before, i find it to be really cute~" he said teasingly as he smiled at her.
"I-I dunno, It just is" she said shaking her head "I get all flustered"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well shes already a beautiful girl so she will get alot of attention" thana said to satoshi as she looked over at Ara
--------------------

rina nodded "sure luke" she said happily

----------------------------

lana giggled at ramona before she sat down on the bed and smiled at ramona "i want to spend all the time i can with you thats all" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed, "I will protect her then. I'll make sure boys leave my sister alone."

--------------

Luke smiled, "Well let's go, I don't think the bar is too far." He said as he began walking, holding her hand.

------------

Ramona blushed, "That means so much to me." She said happily before hugging her tightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the little hole eventually opened up to a massive forrest with a huge tree in the middle except this entire forest was concealed under a mountain

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "My god...."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'm one of the fastest people alive, I'm super strong, I can fly.... Hmmm.... I can also change forms... Celia's a Succubus so you'd have to ask her about her powers..."
@WeirdPrincess
"I can kind of answer that." Celia said before listing off things she could do. "I can fly, I'm really good with weaponry, I'm super strong, I have seductive magic that I can use, but I don't. It's just weird... I can change to two different forms aaanndd... I'm hot." She said with a grin. @BlueHawk

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and leans back. "Man you two are cool, but a tough crowd to work with." He says with a laugh, pulling off another finger and forming it into a lighter. "Do you guys mind if I smoke? That is why I was out here in the first place." He says with a laugh.
Taylor waved a hand, "Go ahead." He said with a smile. "I'm immune to most sicknesses anyways."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Satoshi laughed, "I will protect her then. I'll make sure boys leave my sister alone."
--------------

Luke smiled, "Well let's go, I don't think the bar is too far." He said as he began walking, holding her hand.

------------

Ramona blushed, "That means so much to me." She said happily before hugging her tightly.
Ara smiled a little at how willing her brother was to protected along with thana "good... thats my boy" she said to him

-------------------

rina nodded then quickly walked with him a happy smile on her face

-------------------------------------

lana blushed but hugged ramona back "well its true... i wish to spend every moment with you" she said softly to her

She laughed a bit, smiling at Alex. she then quickly looked back at nero. "Oh, alex... This is nero. Nero, alex. @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed a bit, smiling at Alex. she then quickly looked back at nero. "Oh, alex... This is nero. Nero, alex. @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "Nice to meet you"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded before entering the kitchen and stretching again "what do you want for dinner" he called to her again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria got up and made her way the kitchen she peeked through the doorway "its alright daniel, you dont have to make dinner, I can make dinner" she said as she looked over at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the place was grand and beautiful with creatures flying around the massive tree in the middle

[/QUOTE]
Al began making his way to the tree "Why is this here...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can smell all kinds of flavors in here! I wonder if they have any mixed..." Asuka asked quietly as she looked at the display case of cakes before going to take a seat somewhere.
...♅Akira followed her, taking a seat that was directly infront of her. He spoke, replying to her previous question♅...

“ I believe so~ They'll probably have quite a lot of mixtures available~ ”

BlueHawk said:
Celia shook her head, "I don't mind. It's perfectly fine with me." She said before laying down on the bench.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the forest seemed peacfull which was good even though it would take him a while to reach the tree

[/QUOTE]
Al continued walking "Why is this in Hina's tomb....Why wouldn't Hina answer my voice.........Something is wrong"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara smiled a little at how willing her brother was to protected along with thana "good... thats my boy" she said to him
-------------------

rina nodded then quickly walked with him a happy smile on her face

-------------------------------------

lana blushed but hugged ramona back "well its true... i wish to spend every moment with you" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled, "Yep! I'm your boy!" He said happily.

--------------

Luke looked at Rina and smiled, "Someone is happy." He said softly.

---------------

Ramona blushed a little more, "Stop it." She said smiling. "You're being too lovey with me and it's making me blush a lot."

Nonalaka said:
"I-I dunno, It just is" she said shaking her head "I get all flustered"
Roland leaned in and smiled "which to me is very adorable~" he whispered softly in her ear before gently nipping it.

shortyshot8 said:

"Mean?! I gave you a compliment!" she called from the kitchen before coming back to the living room "And I even made you breakfast!" she said as she left the plate of pancakes on the coffee table "Jeez tough crowd" she said quietly as she went back to the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back