• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed. Hayate blinked, "That's weird... She does cling to him a lot."
--------------

Luke blushed a little as they kissed before he pulled away. "I-Is that what you wanted?"

--------------

Ramona chuckled, and stopped at their door. "I haven't been here yet.... It's really pretty..." she said taking a look as she stepped inside
thana giggled at satoshi and ara before smiling "did you two need anything?" she asked them

----------------------------------

rina forwned a little "was it not special for you?" she asked feeling a little hurt

lana went wide eyed then quickly pulled ramona close and whispered into her ear "th-then where were we when we... you know" she said feeling absolutely embarrassed now

WeirdPrincess said:
The smell of chocolate and other exquisite flavors wafted under Asuka's nose. Her nose twitched slightly as she sniffed a few times, loving the smell that was coming out of one of the shops. She had no idea which shop it was, but she was going to follow the scent until she reached where the wonderful aroma was coming from. "I smell strawberry, cherry... is that vanilla with just a pinch of cinnamon?" Asuka whispered to herself was she walked along the sidewalk. She could tell that she was getting closer to the shop because the fragrance had gotten stronger then before. The smell of the food made her feel hunger and her stomach empty, as if she hadn't eaten within hours or minutes. "There's mint too! Ooh... It smells so good. What kind of design do I want for the cake though?" Asuka asked as she continued to sniff at the air every few seconds to see if she was getting closer to the source. She stopped once she was in front of a cake shop and grinned happily, "Aha! So this is where it was coming from... My mouth is water just looking at the cake displays." Asuka admitted with a laugh before heading inside with a giddy grin. "How does this work though? The cake tasting and all that stuff...?"
-----

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira followed Asuka, soon standing beside her aat the display screen. He spoke, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ I believe we taste a large array of cakes and whichever one we like best, we pick that~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "I'll keep it with me at all times, just in case I really need it." He said happily.
@WeirdPrincess
Fletcher nods and smiles. "Use it responsibly. I don't want somebody coming up to me because you killed someone with my arm." He says jokingly, rising back to his foot.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "well, in that case I'll just order us some grilled fish." he said poking her cheek then ordering.
"Ah, alrighty" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled at satoshi and ara before smiling "did you two need anything?" she asked them

rina forwned a little "was it not special for you?" she asked feeling a little hurt

lana went wide eyed then quickly pulled ramona close and whispered into her ear "th-then where were we when we... you know" she said feeling absolutely embarrassed now

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi shook his head, "I'm here because I heard crying from two adults. I thought dad might of made you sad..."

------------

Luke nodded, "Of course it was... I just.... Never kissed a girl..." he said rubbing the back of his head.

-------------

Ramona giggled, "Roman and the neighbors combined houses and made this giant mansion. So we were at home."

shortyshot8 said:
"I see....Must have been tough" He said
Yuna shrugged "I guess...but Its what we were supposed to be bred for anyways, to be assassins" she said quietly "But my brother, my little sister and myself, refuse to kill others, so we left home and came here" she said as she began to dress the cut. "Sorry if I'm hurting you by doing this by the way."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and smiles. "Use it responsibly. I don't want somebody coming up to me because you killed someone with my arm." He says jokingly, rising back to his foot.
Taylor laughed, "I'm not gonna kill anyone. I don't kill unless I'm pushed to a certain limit." He said smiling.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed. Hayate blinked, "That's weird... She does cling to him a lot."
--------------

Luke blushed a little as they kissed before he pulled away. "I-Is that what you wanted?"

--------------

Ramona chuckled, and stopped at their door. "I haven't been here yet.... It's really pretty..." she said taking a look as she stepped inside

Taylor shrugged, "I am weird though. What person do you know can catch a bullet with his teeth?" He asked.

@BlueHawk
"No one but you!" Celia said before plopping down on the bench next to Fletcher. "I wish I could do that... I'd probably die trying though.. Or not really die just screaming in pain."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shrugged "I guess...but Its what we were supposed to be bred for anyways, to be assassins" she said quietly "But my brother, my little sister and myself, refuse to kill others, so we left home and came here" she said as she began to dress the cut. "Sorry if I'm hurting you by doing this by the way."
Wanderer nodded slightly "It's fine"

Roman said:
Satoshi shook his head, "I'm here because I heard crying from two adults. I thought dad might of made you sad..."
------------

Luke nodded, "Of course it was... I just.... Never kissed a girl..." he said rubbing the back of his head.

-------------

Ramona giggled, "Roman and the neighbors combined houses and made this giant mansion. So we were at home."
Ara just watched them as thana giggled and hugged hayate "your father would never make me sad sweety" she said to satoshi

--------------------

rina nodded before she kissed him again "well you didnt act like it was special" she said to him

----------------------

lana sighed a little feeling releived that it wasnt a different story

WeirdPrincess said:
"No one but you!" Celia said before plopping down on the bench next to Fletcher. "I wish I could do that... I'd probably die trying though.. Or not really die just screaming in pain."
Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "I'm not gonna kill anyone. I don't kill unless I'm pushed to a certain limit." He said smiling.
@WeirdPrincess
Fletcher laughs and nods his head. "My limbs are special, but yours probably aren't. I would recommend you trying." He says with a laugh, looking between the two. "So enough about me, I know nothing about you two besides your names and you have a thing. What landed you here?" He asks, leaning forward a bit in interest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he leaned against the booth and looked at her.
Dakota looked back at him and tilted her head slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara just watched them as thana giggled and hugged hayate "your father would never make me sad sweety" she said to satoshi
--------------------

rina nodded before she kissed him again "well you didnt act like it was special" she said to him

----------------------

lana sighed a little feeling releived that it wasnt a different story

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi sighed and nodded, "Alright. I was just asking..." he said, watching his mother and father hug.

----------

Luke sighed, "I'm a terrible kisser... At least I think... I don't know... Not only that, we're in public."

-----------

Ramona smiled, "Are you really that embarrassed? It's not like it won't happen in this room." She said, giggling again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him and tilted her head slightly.
Roland smiled "maybe i should tease you to past the time~" he said playfully as he placed his hand on her cheek.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the tomb still stayed dark and quiet

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned feeling that something was wrong before he looked at his charred hands "That's right....I almost killed that kid....And Roman.....What's wrong with me...?"

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed and nodded, "Alright. I was just asking..." he said, watching his mother and father hug.
----------

Luke sighed, "I'm a terrible kisser... At least I think... I don't know... Not only that, we're in public."

-----------

Ramona smiled, "Are you really that embarrassed? It's not like it won't happen in this room." She said, giggling again.
thana giggled at satoshi "i think you'd better put that protectiveness to your sister ok" thana said to satoshi

---------------------

rina blushed "i know where in public but.... it felt right to kiss now" she said as she looked down embarrassed

-------------------

lana just nodded and sighed a relieved sigh before she smiled at ramona

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "maybe i should tease you to past the time~" he said playfully as he placed his hand on her cheek.
She shook her head and giggled "Id rather not be redfaced right now"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned feeling that something was wrong before he looked at his charred hands "That's right....I almost killed that kid....And Roman.....What's wrong with me...?"
this time there was an awnser but not from hina. one of the four stone reapers started to move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back