• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled into the kiss and held onto her close not wanting to break it yet

thana sighed "you should know not to win his fights for him" thana said to hayate

(idk)

[/QUOTE]
(( Wanna just say they went home? I forgot what they were last doing. ))

Hayate sighed, "He was joking around and he was the one who told me, never to take a fight as a joke." Roman laid on the ground and began to cry, as Hayate looked at him confused.

kakashi_crying_by_shakashishatake-d5ll80g.gif

Roman said:
(( Wanna just say they went home? I forgot what they were last doing. ))
Hayate sighed, "He was joking around and he was the one who told me, never to take a fight as a joke." Roman laid on the ground and began to cry, as Hayate looked at him confused.

kakashi_crying_by_shakashishatake-d5ll80g.gif
(sure)

thana sighed then walked over to roman and flicked his forehead "stop it your supposed to be strong" she said childishly

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh? I see" she blushed a bit before looking around "so, what should we get to eat?" she asked
Roland looked around as well "there's a sea food stand over there, are you okay with that?" he asked as he pointed at it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](sure)
thana sighed then walked over to roman and flicked his forehead "stop it your supposed to be strong" she said childishly

[/QUOTE]
(( Want me to start? Because I know what Luke and Rina are doing, but not Ramona and Lana ))

Roman groaned "But... He took my win..."

...♅Akira slowly stood up, his wounds soon healing, along with the blood vanishing. He spoke as all of the wounds finally vanished♅...

“ What the hell.. was that..? ”

...♅Akira then vanished, returning to the original Akira's power well♅...

((( Now it's back to one Akira, the real one with Asuka xD )))

Roman said:
(( Want me to start? Because I know what Luke and Rina are doing, but not Ramona and Lana ))
Roman groaned "But... He took my win..."
(sure)

"so that just means your gonna have to steal one of his wins" thana said to roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled into the kiss and held onto her close not wanting to break it yet

thana sighed "you should know not to win his fights for him" thana said to hayate

(idk)

[/QUOTE]
Euloria moved in a bit closer to him as they kissed, not wanting to break it yet either

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked around as well "there's a sea food stand over there, are you okay with that?" he asked as he pointed at it.
Dakota nodded "Im fine with that" she said happily as she then held onto his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](sure)
"so that just means your gonna have to steal one of his wins" thana said to roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman groaned again, "I'm gonna help train, Satoshi... I will take on the role as his sensei, because Hayate took my win!" Hayate bursts out laughing, "You say that likes it's a bad thing!"

-------------

(( Luke and Rina was eating ice cream. ))

Luke put his hands in his pockets and smiled, "So, how's the ice cream taste?"

-----------------

(( Aaand Ramona and Lana are home ))

Ramona opened the door to the mansion and sighed, "How about we go shopping again? It was a lot of fun."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just shrugged as she looked around the place more than she was looking at the food

"but what if i want to tickle you?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
"il let u pick, since I don't wanna force u to eat something u don't like"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and smiles, the stump on his arm already making progress with growing back. "I will, thank you two very much. I certainly appreciate it." He says as he wobbles, almost falling. "Woah! I got to sit for a sec. Regain my balance." He says as he sits.
Celia giggled again, "Why'd you offer your leg instead of your other arm? Or your finger? Then you wouldn't have trouble trying to keep your balance." She stated, a small smile on her face as she watched him sit. @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel eventually broke the kiss and smiled at her "i love you" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too~" she said happily.

Roman said:
Roman groaned again, "I'm gonna help train, Satoshi... I will take on the role as his sensei, because Hayate took my win!" Hayate bursts out laughing, "You say that likes it's a bad thing!"
-------------

(( Luke and Rina was eating ice cream. ))

Luke put his hands in his pockets and smiled, "So, how's the ice cream taste?"

-----------------

(( Aaand Ramona and Lana are home ))

Ramona opened the door to the mansion and sighed, "How about we go shopping again? It was a lot of fun."
thana giggled "well i dont have a problem with that but there going to school for a while first got it" she said to the boys

------------------------

rina nodded a little "its good" she said softly to luke

---------------------

lana nodded as she entered the mansion "it was really fun we should go again" lana said before she blushed and hugged ramona

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Im fine with that" she said happily as she then held onto his hand
Roland smiled then nodded as he waked over to the seafood stand while holding Dakota's hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Y-Yeah..."
"Does it hurt really bad?" she asked as she kneeled on the floor infront of him and tilted her head at him

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Fine. We can be friends."

[/QUOTE]
Axel winked at her and walked into the gym. "Too late~" He said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again, "Why'd you offer your leg instead of your other arm? Or your finger? Then you wouldn't have trouble trying to keep your balance." She stated, a small smile on her face as she watched him sit. @Roman
Taylor put the leg on his shoulder, "That is a good idea." He said with a smile. "How fast does it normally grow back?" He asked.

@BlueHawk

Nonalaka said:
"Does it hurt really bad?" she asked as she kneeled on the floor infront of him and tilted her head at him
Wanderer looked at a bit of blood on the table "What do you think...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled "well i dont have a problem with that but there going to school for a while first got it" she said to the boys
------------------------

rina nodded a little "its good" she said softly to luke

---------------------

lana nodded as she entered the mansion "it was really fun we should go again" lana said before she blushed and hugged ramona

[/QUOTE]
Roman and Hayate both sat in the corner and sulked, speaking at the same time, "School... Why you gotta take all the fun away?!"

-----------

Luke nodded, "We can always get more if you want." He said with a chuckle. "Maybe you could buy your own personal ice cream for home."

------------

Ramona giggled and hugged her back. "Yeah I don't mind. Shopping was really fun with you, funny too." She said. "I made you blush a lot~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back