• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Well, trd xD

[/QUOTE]
(What??? xD I'm now confused....But he had better not be hitting on her...That would ruin my day)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled "Well I guess we'll find out if your guess is right or not in the not to far future huh" she said happily as the baby kicked "She must know we are talking about her" she joked.
daniel nodded slightly as he smiled more and rubbed eulorias stomach a little again

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I love you too~" he said tenderly before softly nipping her ear.
Dakota giggled "Shall we get something to eat?" She asked him.

SoulofTobi said:
((put yourself in her shoes, does she want him to be fighting? does she wish she could help? does she ect...))
(( *thinks for a while* She's very emotional, so she'd probably cry and try to heal him using her powers... and wish she could have done something instead of being a bystander ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Shall we get something to eat?" She asked him.
Roland smiled "i mean, i guess we could." he said jokingly before giving he hand a light squeeze "that is, if you want to get up."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( *thinks for a while* She's very emotional, so she'd probably cry and try to heal him using her powers... and wish she could have done something instead of being a bystander ))
((now put that into the format of a in character post!!!))

shortyshot8 said:
His eyes widened before growling and looking him in the eyes "You cannot kill that which cannot die"
Hayate chuckled, "I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to end this stupid fight." He said before putting his hands out in front of him. A black sphere appeared in front of his hands and a giant fox appeared behind him. When the ball was big enough, Hayate sent it flying toward Al.

tumblr_mjxsfuQiA71rk2ve8o1_500.gif

(( Sorry, I was busy xP ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((He... Hehehe.... ^^"

[/QUOTE]
(He had better not >_>)

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to end this stupid fight." He said before putting his hands out in front of him. A black sphere appeared in front of his hands and a giant fox appeared behind him. When the ball was big enough, Hayate sent it flying toward Al.
tumblr_mjxsfuQiA71rk2ve8o1_500.gif

(( Sorry, I was busy xP ))
Al growled trying to hold it back but he couldn't as it exploded on him causing him to turn back into his Human form and pass out

shortyshot8 said:
(He had better not >_>)
Al growled trying to hold it back but he couldn't as it exploded on him causing him to turn back into his Human form and pass out
((If he did...? ^^"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded slightly as he smiled more and rubbed eulorias stomach a little again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then frowned slightly as she looked down as her stomach, placing her hand on his "I just hope I can be a good mother..." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
(He had better not >_>)
Hayate threw a fist in the air. "I have to be the strongest human alive!!" He yelled happily. "Now I have to go back to Thana... Peace!" He said grabbing Roman and teleporting away, back to Thana's room.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Hayate threw a fist in the air. "I have to be the strongest human alive!!" He yelled happily. "Now I have to go back to Thana... Peace!" He said grabbing Roman and teleporting away, back to Thana's room.
@Daniel reaver
(Nice job...Just nice)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( 0-0

[/QUOTE]
(Not even kidding he would use Devil Trigger and everything)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then frowned slightly as she looked down as her stomach, placing her hand on his "I just hope I can be a good mother..." she said quietly.
"you will be" he said softly to her as he brought his other hand to her cheek and smiled

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i mean, i guess we could." he said jokingly before giving he hand a light squeeze "that is, if you want to get up."
"Hmm...I dunno if i want to or not, this is a pretty tough decision" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( 0-0

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sending him now >_>)

Nero appeared beside Kat "Hey!" He said happily

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
thana yelped loudly when hayate and roman both appeared in her room and hid under the blankets out of embarasment

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She turned back. "Oh, nero! How are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled at her "A lot better now!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you will be" he said softly to her as he brought his other hand to her cheek and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?" she said as she sighed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back