• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((I am both laughing and crying at the same time.....))

Madara+teh+perv+madara+uchiha+is+a+pervert_fece86_4673967.gif

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up into the air "I WILL NOT DIE HERE......PERISH" He said before a giant flame erupted from his mace making it shatter but destroying the clones
A male appeared in front of Al and sent a punch right into his face, cracking the Earth beneath their feet.

tumblr_nppj9bjvpy1uomexdo2_500.gif

Roman blinked, "Well holy shit, is that-"

"You know who I am! No need to ask."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She scoffed. "You just met me."

[/QUOTE]
Axel frowned. "So what? Is it bad that I care about somebodies feelings? I don't want my friends to be hurting." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'm glad you think so." he said happily as he rested his forehead on hers "she also has these eyes that out class any gemstone i've ever seen with the way they flicker and sparkle." he said before briefly kissing her.
Dakota smiled into the kiss resting her head back on his shoulder when the kiss broke "Thank you" she said quietly after a while.

Roman said:
A male appeared in front of Al and sent a punch right into his face, cracking the Earth beneath their feet.
tumblr_nppj9bjvpy1uomexdo2_500.gif

Roman blinked, "Well holy shit, is that-"

"You know who I am! No need to ask."
Al flew backwards before doing a flip landing on his feet "Who....The hell....Are you...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel frowned. "So what? Is it bad that I care about somebodies feelings? I don't want my friends to be hurting." He said.
"Like i said, we just met. We're not friends yet."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss resting her head back on his shoulder when the kiss broke "Thank you" she said quietly after a while.
Roland smiled then nodded as he happily sat there with her in his arms while he watched the horizon for awhile just enjoying that he could just sit there with her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled and hugged her when she snuggled into him

[/QUOTE]
"Do you think the baby will be a boy or a girl" she asked with a smile as she looked at her stomach.

Nonalaka said:
"Do you think the baby will be a boy or a girl" she asked with a smile as she looked at her stomach.
"i think the baby might be a girl" he said softly to her as he looked down to her stomach

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Like i said, we just met. We're not friends yet."

[/QUOTE]
Axel seemed saddened by this. "Aww, I thought we were friends..." He said.

William sat there on his throne and frowned "I wonder how she has been..." He muttered thinking about Mitsu before shaking his head "I'm sure she won't care that I'm not coming back"

shortyshot8 said:
Al flew backwards before doing a flip landing on his feet "Who....The hell....Are you...."
He looked at Al with a grin. Before speaking.

"Hayate!"

tumblr_n9o4dm9zLp1qbq5g5o1_500.gif

He then appeared in front of Al and slammed a Rasengan into his stomach.

4446925-7591115535-tumbl.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then nodded as he happily sat there with her in his arms while he watched the horizon for awhile just enjoying that he could just sit there with her.
Dakota also sat silently as she looked at the view in front of her, not caring that her eyes were flickering crazily as she got a few confused looks from the odd passerby, she was just happy to be there.

Roman said:
He looked at Al with a grin. Before speaking.
"Hayate!"

tumblr_n9o4dm9zLp1qbq5g5o1_500.gif

He then appeared in front of Al and slammed a Rasengan into his stomach.

4446925-7591115535-tumbl.gif
His eyes widened before growling and looking him in the eyes "You cannot kill that which cannot die"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"We met. Five. Minutes. Ago." She growled at him.

[/QUOTE]
Axel smirked a little at her. "Hmm... Your surprisingly cute when your angry. But if you don't wanna be friends, then I guess you can't ride my motorcycle~" He said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](truthfully i dont know where she is xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Then just toss her out there xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That moment where no one sees your post.. .-. )))

[/QUOTE]
(i feel you bro)

shortyshot8 said:
(Then just toss her out there xD )
(but i dont remember if she was in the middle of some thing important or not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back