• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira tilted his head slightly at Roman's reaction. He commented, sighing lightly♅...
“ He's not taking this seriously.. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(( You know who else isn't taking this seriously? No one... no one is taking it seriously because he doesn't seem to pose as a valid threat ))

Fukushima Akira]((( Best album you'll ever hear: [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZlz54_wV4 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZlz54_wV4[/URL][/media] )))
f17f92b177d11fa9dd538af472aff4d2.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri giggled watching Myuki slither inside as she followed*
"what would u like to eat?"

[/QUOTE]
myuki just shrugged as she looked around the place more than she was looking at the food

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled "Well you can't because I'm not pouting now" she said as she tilted her head.
"but what if i want to tickle you?" he asked her

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
Al growled as his body lit on fire

deathwing.jpg
Roman was dancing happily.

giphy.gif

He then stopped and looked at Al. "I almost forgot we were fighting..."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer rolled off the couch onto the floor
Yuna quickly made her way back to the living room when she heard a loud thud to find him on the floor.

shortyshot8 said:
(@Lumina you owe me replies >_>)

(Well I wasn't around when he was first introduced)
((Shit sorry xD ))

Vanille stood up, closing her book and looking at Parker.

"So where do we start?

--------

((What was happening with Rin and Tobi?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira tilted his head slightly at Roman's reaction. He commented, sighing lightly♅...
“ He's not taking this seriously.. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(you know what i love about this... this hole fight happened because al attacked my character james and now james has been completely forgoten xD @shortyshot8 )

William traveled to the temple of Ice and looked around "This....Is where I was born" He muttered to himself as he began walking up the tower

Roman said:
Roman was dancing happily.
giphy.gif

He then stopped and looked at Al. "I almost forgot we were fighting..."
Al looked at him before gripping his neck holding the giant mace with one hand before slamming the mace into Roman's gut

...A male faded into The Existence, staring down at the battle below them. He watched as the dragon god and half Sanctum fought, the male soon talking to what seemed to be shadows beside him...

“ It's almost time for us to make our move, brothers. Be patient. ”

evil_naruto____by_amo17-d6kpisj.jpg

Lumina said:
((Shit sorry xD ))

"So where do we start?

--------

Parker smiled "Well you need to realise where you are heading before you go there" He said before standing a few feet away "Try to warp to me....Just lock on to my magic and go to it"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, pulling Asuka into a half hug as they walked♅...
“ You're the cake expert, you can decide~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted, "Oh... Well that's gonna be a tough decision to make. Because I don't want it to be too weird or plain." She stated and pursed her lips for a second in thought. "I wonder if there can be a witch theme cake..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...A male faded into The Existence, staring down at the battle below them. He watched as the dragon god and half Sanctum fought, the male soon talking to what seemed to be shadows beside him...

[/QUOTE]
(Ohhh I don't like where this is going)

Lumina said:
((Shit sorry xD ))

"So where do we start?

--------

(I don't remember xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
((And Akira Strikes Again!!!!!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(i feel like atrio would be with this guy right now xD like just be there in some sort of partnership with whoever this is)

shortyshot8 said:
William traveled to the temple of Ice and looked around "This....Is where I was born" He muttered to himself as he began walking up the tower

Al looked at him before gripping his neck holding the giant mace with one hand before slamming the mace into Roman's gut
The mace went right through Roman. "Whoops... Did I do that?" He asked in a innocent tone.

19ae130b3e1cfa39a7f353766ac9fdfeea78c207205a5da71567baec783cecad.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "nothing at the moment..." he said with a smile crossing his face "...mainly because i have this awesome dork of a girl that i want to keep happily~" he said teasingly as he smiled at her.
Dakota smiled back at him, giggling lightly before moving over closer to him and leaning her head on his shoulder"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just shrugged as she looked around the place more than she was looking at the food

"but what if i want to tickle you?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "Why would you want to do that?" She asked.

Roman said:
The mace went right through Roman. "Whoops... Did I do that?" He asked in a innocent tone.
19ae130b3e1cfa39a7f353766ac9fdfeea78c207205a5da71567baec783cecad.jpg
(Okay this is a bit much Roman xD )

Al growled as he began swirling the mace around himself the wind picking up the fire making a fire cyclone

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled "Well you need to realise where you are heading before you go there" He said before standing a few feet away "Try to warp to me....Just lock on to my magic and go to it"
Vanille nodded, closing her eyes to focus. She could sense his magic in perfect clarity - sensing magic was always something she excelled at. Her magical acuity was off the charts compared to most she was used to. As she focused she could sense some powerful magicks far off, but she tried to block it out and just keep focused on Parker. Soon she was locked on Parker, despite her magic acting on its own and wanting to try and lock on the far off magic.

"Alright, I'm locked on to you."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him, giggling lightly before moving over closer to him and leaning her head on his shoulder"
Euloria giggled "Why would you want to do that?" She asked.
"maybe because i wish to hear you laugh" he said before he started to tickle eulorias sides softly

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded, closing her eyes to focus. She could sense his magic in perfect clarity - sensing magic was always something she excelled at. Her magical acuity was off the charts compared to most she was used to. As she focused she could sense some powerful magicks far off, but she tried to block it out and just keep focused on Parker. Soon she was locked on Parker, despite her magic acting on its own and wanting to try and lock on the far off magic.
"Alright, I'm locked on to you."
Parker nodded "Now move all of your magic to me without having it leave your body"

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "My family won't be able to make it. That being said, we have tons of space for you."
Fletcher nods, trying to hide his true happiness. He was never really invited to such events, happy what he finally was. "Well thank you two very much, I appreciate it. I'll try to make it." He says calmly, doing an awkward bow of respect.

Nonalaka said:
Roland wrapped his arm around her "I mean this girl is soooo smart, and beautiful, but at the same time innocent and cute, i just don't know what i would do if i lost her or made her sad." he said before pecking her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back