• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I wanted to say it at least once." Takeshi said, with a chuckle. He then warped them to a Italian restaurant. "And now we can go eat. I'm starving."
Violetta smelled the food in the air and nearly crumpled.

"Aw it smells sooooo good!"

Once again the people around them were staring, but she didn't notice or care.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Good." She repeated again, before pausing. "What was the question..?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled. "I asked you if you liked school so far." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
(Okay this is a bit much Roman xD )
Al growled as he began swirling the mace around himself the wind picking up the fire making a fire cyclone
Roman vanished and appeared behind Al, a huge amount of clones all appeared also, surrounding him. "Give up Al. I'm too.... Roman... That... That sounded stupid... "

William stood there on the top of the tower by his throne as heroes got ready to attack him he pulled out his blade and pointed it at them

ArthasTheLichKing.gif

Shortly after all that remained on the tower was him before sitting down back in his throne

th

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Oh..." She sighed. "Right, right..."

[/QUOTE]
Axel poked her as he came to a stop. "Hey you, something wrong?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
Roman vanished and appeared behind Al, a huge amount of clones all appeared also, surrounding him. "Give up Al. I'm too.... Roman... That... That sounded stupid... "
Al frowned at Roman "Feel....My...WRATH" He yelled before charging at him

@Amanda Rose (I forgot her name but the girl Nero was interacting with....Is she ever gonna reply?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe because i wish to hear you laugh" he said before he started to tickle eulorias sides softly

[/QUOTE]
"Is that s-" Euloria then went into fits of giggling

shortyshot8 said:

@Amanda Rose (I forgot her name but the girl Nero was interacting with....Is she ever gonna reply?)
((I dont know... xD

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel poked her as he came to a stop. "Hey you, something wrong?" He asked softly.
She shook her head. "Im fine."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted, "Oh... Well that's gonna be a tough decision to make. Because I don't want it to be too weird or plain." She stated and pursed her lips for a second in thought. "I wonder if there can be a witch theme cake..."
...♅Akira suddenly felt a pair of eyes watching him, his Tengan soon after deactivating. He turned around and looked upwards, noticing a male. He vanished, appearing behind the male. He spoke♅...

“ Your presence seems familiar.. ”

...The male looked at Akira and replied...

“ Well if it isn't Imperius. All grown up, are we? ”

...The shadows soon began to sneer and shift positions, prompting the male to talk...

“ I see. You want to fight him. Very well. Go nuts! ”

...The shadows then shot forward, attacking Akira. Akira pulled a small kunai from a pouch that was situated beneath his coat, stabbing the blade into the shadows' stomachs. The Shadows vanished into black smoke, prompting the male to clap...

“ Wow.. so easy! Your skills are as good as they are spoken about. However it is within my understanding that you have found your pair. You know what that means, right? ”

...The male then shot forward, slamming his foot into Akira's stomach, forcing him backwards. The male followed up by causing an explosion on Akira's position. Akira leaped into the air, through the smoke that had formed. He began forming hand signs, soon breathing fire towards the male...

tumblr_no7hebvxSe1se015qo1_540_zpsifehdiqb.gif

...The male grinned and vanished before the flames hit him, soon appearing beside Akira and slamming his foot into Akira's side, sending him spiralling to the ground below. When Akira impacted the ground, a loud crash was heard, the ground beneath him splitting apart. The male vanished, appearing over the crater that had formed. Akira slowly shuffled to his feet, a loud crunch being audible from his ribs, prompting him to drop to his knees and cover his mouth, blood soon flying from him mouth and through his hand. The male smirked and spoke, soon vanishing...

“ We'll meet again soon, Imperius-san~ ”

tumblr_nfvbu3IZzW1tz4qcgo6_500_zpsmoo2yzon.gif

shortyshot8 said:

Roman pointed at Al and all the clones charged at him as if they were an army.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland wrapped his arm around her "I mean this girl is soooo smart, and beautiful, but at the same time innocent and cute, i just don't know what i would do if i lost her or made her sad." he said before pecking her cheek.
She looked at him and smiled as her eyes flickered "I don't think you could ever make her sad or loose her" she giggled lightly.

Roman said:
Roman pointed at Al and all the clones charged at him as if they were an army.
Al began to spin with his mace pointed out as he slammed it into multiple clones

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Its kat... But idk xD

[/QUOTE]
(Well fuck I need to use him again at some point xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed softly along with her happy when she laughed

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then stopped giggling after a bit as she then snuggled him.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and smiled as her eyes flickered "I don't think you could ever make her sad or loose her" she giggled lightly.
Roland smiled "I'm glad you think so." he said happily as he rested his forehead on hers "she also has these eyes that out class any gemstone i've ever seen with the way they flicker and sparkle." he said before briefly kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al began to spin with his mace pointed out as he slammed it into multiple clones
More clones charged at him from all directions. They all had kunais or preparing lightning blades.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((I dont know... xD

She shook her head. "Im fine."

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "Good. I wouldn't want you feeling sad..." He said softly.

Roman said:
More clones charged at him from all directions. They all had kunais or preparing lightning blades.
Al looked up into the air "I WILL NOT DIE HERE......PERISH" He said before a giant flame erupted from his mace making it shatter but destroying the clones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back