• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sat back "well, there's amour smithing, weapon smithing, leather working, gun smithing, taloring, jeweler making, carpentry..." he sighed "alot, i can't even name them all right now." he said looking at her.
Dakota blinked "Even that is a lot" she said smiling "You're the most talented person I know" she giggled.

William sighed as he walked to the location 'he' told him about as he looked at the chaos he frowned

((( I love that no one, not even @Roman has noticed Akira's character development from when he was first introduced, to now xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al made a mace appear in his hands as he began walking to Roman
deathwing_human_form_by_jpeliska-d3rm23u.png
Roman blinked and tried using a smoke bomb. When the smoke began to clear, he was still there. He looked at Al wide eyed.

kakashi__s_funny_face_by_scarstorm-d3lid1k.jpg

"Oh God no! He's coming!" Roman exclaimed before panicking.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Even that is a lot" she said smiling "You're the most talented person I know" she giggled.
Roland chuckled "it comes from being the son of Hephaestus, so for me it's literally natural, and for me, something isn't mastered till I'm better than at least one other master." he said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because then ill just have to tickly you till you stop" he said softly as he stated to slid his hands to the sides of eulorias hips

[/QUOTE]
Euloria quickly turned her head to look at him a smile crossed her face "You wouldn't"

Roman said:
Roman blinked and tried using a smoke bomb. When the smoke began to clear, he was still there. He looked at Al wide eyed.
kakashi__s_funny_face_by_scarstorm-d3lid1k.jpg

"Oh God no! He's coming!" Roman exclaimed before panicking.
(Why the hell is he so scared xD )

Al got closer before swinging his mace at Roman

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher smiles wide and nods, happy it worked for Celia. "See! And there you go! Congrats on your engagement." He says sincerely, looking at the dress. "Good choice by the way, pretty dress." He compliments.
"Thank you! It's very pretty, thanks for noticing." Celia giggled before draping the dress over her arm. "Hehe, I like you Fletcher. We should invite you to the wedding... after we finish all of the planning and stuff, then get to the invitations." @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer was asleep on the couch
Yuna looked at him for a bit before chuckling to herself as she went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

shortyshot8 said:
(Why the hell is he so scared xD )
Al got closer before swinging his mace at Roman
(( He's not fighting him for real. Like he's not even scared, but he's just fucking with him xD ))

Roman blinked before ducking under the mace. "Cool it! You almost took off my head!"

--------------

((( Akira: “Okay, remember Roman, I've negated your powers, so don't try anything or you'll fall and die. But first, you want to.. ”

1d9a6c93adea9a6e042838fd1f062bab-d5xuu58.gif
)))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you! It's very pretty, thanks for noticing." Celia giggled before draping the dress over her arm. "Hehe, I like you Fletcher. We should invite you to the wedding... after we finish all of the planning and stuff, then get to the invitations." @Roman
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "I couldn't ask that of you, I'm sure you have family you have to fit in before you make room for a guy with detachable limbs." He says with a laugh, shrugging his shoulders.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled happily as she stared at the restaurant then quickly slithered to the door

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled watching Myuki slither inside as she followed*

"what would u like to eat?"

Roman said:
(( He's not fighting him for real. Like he's not even scared, but he's just fucking with him xD ))
Roman blinked before ducking under the mace. "Cool it! You almost took off my head!"
( xD Dead)

Al growled as his body lit on fire

deathwing.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it comes from being the son of Hephaestus, so for me it's literally natural, and for me, something isn't mastered till I'm better than at least one other master." he said happily.
"Ooooh, okay" she smiled "What are you trying to master at the moment? If anything"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and shakes his head. "I couldn't ask that of you, I'm sure you have family you have to fit in before you make room for a guy with detachable limbs." He says with a laugh, shrugging his shoulders.
WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor shook his head, "My family won't be able to make it. That being said, we have tons of space for you."

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled as his body lit on fire

deathwing.jpg
...♅Akira tilted his head slightly at Roman's reaction. He commented, sighing lightly♅...

“ He's not taking this seriously.. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg

William walked into the now bloody armory with the set of legends now there....As if waiting for someone to use it.....William took the armor and put it on as he stared at the helmet before putting it on

latest

Nonalaka said:
"Ooooh, okay" she smiled "What are you trying to master at the moment? If anything"
Roland thought for a moment "nothing at the moment..." he said with a smile crossing his face "...mainly because i have this awesome dork of a girl that i want to keep happily~" he said teasingly as he smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"try me" Daniel said playfully as his hands came to rest on eulorias sides and he grinned

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "Well you can't because I'm not pouting now" she said as she tilted her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back