• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ There will probably be all flavours, as cakes have to tend to any and all of the customer's needs~ Also, we'll be looking at wedding cakes, which'll be the biggest, tastiest cakes available~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Wait how many cakes are there gonna be? Just the one wedding cake or one wedding cake and a different type of cake that everyone can eat?" Asuka asked curiously. "Wedding cakes are huge! Is there gonna be a theme to this wedding cake or is it gonna be just a regular traditional one?"

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his head, "Ouch...." he muttered. He then looked at Fletcher and shook his head again. "I'm not gonna take you're leg, I'll rather have you walk home than crawl."
Fletcher laughs and continues to keep his leg up. "I've done this before, I mastered the one legged walk. Sure, I can't run, but I can't get home. Or maybe I'll just stay here for a bit, enjoy the view." He says enthusiastically, wanting Taylor to take his leg.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](exactly what i mean.... that one argument that turns your character that youve played a certain way from the start into some thing else)

[/QUOTE]
((( No, like, Thana is still the highest form of death, she can still do everything that she could do previously, she just can't reap -destroy- the souls of the other deaths. For instance, she can kill them, however she can't destroy the souls. )))

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and continues to keep his leg up. "I've done this before, I mastered the one legged walk. Sure, I can't run, but I can't get home. Or maybe I'll just stay here for a bit, enjoy the view." He says enthusiastically, wanting Taylor to take his leg.
Taylor sighed, "If you insist..." he said, putting a hand around his ankle. "Alright. Here I go." He said before pulling at his leg, tearing it off on his second attempt.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, like, Thana is still the highest form of death, she can still do everything that she could do previously, she just can't reap -destroy- the souls of the other deaths. For instance, she can kill them, however she can't destroy the souls. )))

[/QUOTE]
(huuu this is making my brain hurt xD but i think i get it now)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait how many cakes are there gonna be? Just the one wedding cake or one wedding cake and a different type of cake that everyone can eat?" Asuka asked curiously. "Wedding cakes are huge! Is there gonna be a theme to this wedding cake or is it gonna be just a regular traditional one?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, pulling Asuka into a half hug as they walked♅...

“ You're the cake expert, you can decide~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed and sat down "I'll try!"

(That is not the job of Death)
"Good!" She called back before climbing into bed and falling asleep.

Nonalaka said:
"oh right" she then sat up once she noticed his hands move away "how many crafts have you mastered exactly
Roland sat back "well, there's amour smithing, weapon smithing, leather working, gun smithing, taloring, jeweler making, carpentry..." he sighed "alot, i can't even name them all right now." he said looking at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( And I'm just here like 'I have no idea what's going on so I'll just smile and watch'
View attachment 157148 ))
((
tumblr_mgch4h0WIz1rgpd8lo1_500.gif

My mind as this is happening))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "If you insist..." he said, putting a hand around his ankle. "Alright. Here I go." He said before pulling at his leg, tearing it off on his second attempt.
@WeirdPrincess
Fletcher nods approvingly and manages to lift himself onto one leg, having done this before. He was a little wobbly, but he stayed standing. "See? No big deal. I got it!" He says reassuringly, continuing to sway slightly and trying to maintain his balance.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"dont you go pouting" he said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
"Why not?" She asked as she continued to hug him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](huuu this is making my brain hurt xD but i think i get it now)

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay, I'll try simplifying it with my awesome powers of deduction (xP)

Thana - God of Death.

Al's Dragon - Dragon God of Death.

Both can kill each other. Neither can reap the souls. Both God of Deaths can't be permanently killed by each other.

If they get into conflict, and one wins, they can't destroy the other's soul

Meaning, the defeated (Dragon) God of Death will eventually come back, due to their soul not being destroyed. )))

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods approvingly, a friendly smile on his face. "Anything you can think of! Make it a baseball, or a table, or a dress! Anything you can imagine!" He says enthusiastically.
Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his head, "Ouch...." he muttered. He then looked at Fletcher and shook his head again. "I'm not gonna take you're leg, I'll rather have you walk home than crawl."

Celia giggled, "Sorry! Though I dress does sound nice... Or a costume!" She said excitedly before the arm in her hands turned into a blood red dress. Her eyes lit up happily and she held up the dress, "This.. is.. Awesome!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Okay, I'll try simplifying it with my awesome powers of deduction (xP)
Thana - God of Death.

Al's Dragon - Dragon God of Death.

Both can kill each other. Neither can reap the souls. Both God of Deaths can't be permanently killed by each other.

If they get into conflict, and one wins, they can't destroy the other's soul

Meaning, the defeated (Dragon) God of Death will eventually come back, due to their soul not being destroyed. )))

[/QUOTE]
(yeahhh sooo that just made my brain hut more but i get it now)

Roman said:
Takeshi patted his stomach. "It did... Italian sounds fine to me." He said with a nod. "I'll take us." Takeshi then held his hand out to Violetta and smiled, "Ready when you are."
Violetta stretched in her seat a moment, exhaled, and accepted Takeshi's hand.

"That's my line, silly."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "Sorry! Though I dress does sound nice... Or a costume!" She said excitedly before the arm in her hands turned into a blood red dress. Her eyes lit up happily and she held up the dress, "This.. is.. Awesome!"
Fletcher smiles wide and nods, happy it worked for Celia. "See! And there you go! Congrats on your engagement." He says sincerely, looking at the dress. "Good choice by the way, pretty dress." He compliments.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "Alone...Again"
Yuna woke up the next morning, exiting her room as she let out a yawn and looked around sleepily.

Roman said:
"I'll finish you..." Roman said with a shrug. "Maybe you forgot, Al, but I'm smarter than you. It's not all about strength ya know."
Al made a mace appear in his hands as he began walking to Roman

deathwing_human_form_by_jpeliska-d3rm23u.png

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods approvingly and manages to lift himself onto one leg, having done this before. He was a little wobbly, but he stayed standing. "See? No big deal. I got it!" He says reassuringly, continuing to sway slightly and trying to maintain his balance.
WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor held up Fletcher's leg. "I'm still not alright with this...." he said. "Anyways, thanks, Fletcher. It's pretty cool to have a limb that turns into whatever."

Roman said:
Taylor held up Fletcher's leg. "I'm still not alright with this...." he said. "Anyways, thanks, Fletcher. It's pretty cool to have a limb that turns into whatever."
Fletcher nods smiles. "You'll like it. It's a pretty useful skill, and not just for presents. You can make weapons too, which is how I handle combat." He explains, nodding toward the leg.

Lumina said:
Violetta stretched in her seat a moment, exhaled, and accepted Takeshi's hand.
"That's my line, silly."
"I wanted to say it at least once." Takeshi said, with a chuckle. He then warped them to a Italian restaurant. "And now we can go eat. I'm starving."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back