• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota also sat silently as she looked at the view in front of her, not caring that her eyes were flickering crazily as she got a few confused looks from the odd passerby, she was just happy to be there.
Roland lowered his arm from her shoulders and slid his hand into hers and held it "they don't know the person those eyes belong to, really, their missing out." he whispered sweetly as he laced his fingers between hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i think the baby might be a girl" he said softly to her as he looked down to her stomach

[/QUOTE]
"you think so?, what makes you think that? Or is it just a guess" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](i feel you bro)

(but i dont remember if she was in the middle of some thing important or not)

[/QUOTE]
(Well clearly not if no one replied xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smirked a little at her. "Hmm... Your surprisingly cute when your angry. But if you don't wanna be friends, then I guess you can't ride my motorcycle~" He said teasingly.
She huffed. "Fine. We can be friends."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Now move all of your magic to me without having it leave your body"
Vanille nodded, focusing even more. She swallowed, trying to keep her magic locked on. But the more she tried to move her magic the less focus she had on Parker, and it became harder to move the magic without her lock slipping.

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded, focusing even more. She swallowed, trying to keep her magic locked on. But the more she tried to move her magic the less focus she had on Parker, and it became harder to move the magic without her lock slipping.
Parker smiled as a clone of him appeared behind her and put a hand on her shoulder "Focus"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"just a guess" daniel said as he rubbed eulorias stomach softly

(idk)

[/QUOTE]
(Well if she is then I have nothing to do with William anymore ._.)

WeirdPrincess said:
New (( ._. I'm at a loss of what to put for Asuka... the struggle is real ))
((have her flop onto the floor in surprise???))

((also, i have no idea what happening with her and Akira right now))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Shes at the school xD

[/QUOTE]
(*Growls* Who is she with ATM?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](shrugges*

[/QUOTE]
(I hate you right now xD )

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods, trying to hide his true happiness. He was never really invited to such events, happy what he finally was. "Well thank you two very much, I appreciate it. I'll try to make it." He says calmly, doing an awkward bow of respect.
Celia smiled brightly, "Well I hope you'd be able to make it." She said before giggling as Fletcher bowed awkwardly. @Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lowered his arm from her shoulders and slid his hand into hers and held it "they don't know the person those eyes belong to, really, their missing out." he whispered sweetly as he laced his fingers between hers.
Dakota smiled brightly as she looked at him "I love you" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That moment where no one sees your post.. .-. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Was it the big descriptive one?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled brightly, "Well I hope you'd be able to make it." She said before giggling as Fletcher bowed awkwardly. @Roman
Fletcher nods and smiles, the stump on his arm already making progress with growing back. "I will, thank you two very much. I certainly appreciate it." He says as he wobbles, almost falling. "Woah! I got to sit for a sec. Regain my balance." He says as he sits.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly as she looked at him "I love you" she said softly.
Roland smiled "I love you too~" he said tenderly before softly nipping her ear.

SoulofTobi said:
((have her flop onto the floor in surprise???))
((also, i have no idea what happening with her and Akira right now))
(( xD It was mainly more Akira then Asuka, he was fighting the mysterious male who seemed to be viewing the battle and them... I don't know what to have her do but faint or fall asleep ._. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD It was mainly more Akira then Asuka, he was fighting the mysterious male who seemed to be viewing the battle and them... I don't know what to have her do but faint or fall asleep ._. ))
((put yourself in her shoes, does she want him to be fighting? does she wish she could help? does she ect...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"just a guess" daniel said as he rubbed eulorias stomach softly

(idk)

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "Well I guess we'll find out if your guess is right or not in the not to far future huh" she said happily as the baby kicked "She must know we are talking about her" she joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back