• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then nodded as he waked over to the seafood stand while holding Dakota's hand.
Dakota happily followed him as she then looked at the food at the stand.

Roman said:
Taylor put the leg on his shoulder, "That is a good idea." He said with a smile. "How fast does it normally grow back?" He asked.
@BlueHawk
Fletcher sighs and pulls off his finger with ease, forming it into a pencil. "Alas, fingers and toes cannot make as elaborate objects as larger limbs, but grow back more rapid." He says, his finger already half grown back.

(
@WeirdPrincess )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded soflty to her before he kissed hr again then started to sit up

[/QUOTE]
Euloria broke the kiss as he began to sit up as she tilted her head at him.

Roman said:
Roman and Hayate both sat in the corner and sulked, speaking at the same time, "School... Why you gotta take all the fun away?!"
-----------

Luke nodded, "We can always get more if you want." He said with a chuckle. "Maybe you could buy your own personal ice cream for home."

------------

Ramona giggled and hugged her back. "Yeah I don't mind. Shopping was really fun with you, funny too." She said. "I made you blush a lot~"
thana giggled at them before ara nocked on the door then walked in looking like a thirteen year old now "mother? daddy?" she said quietly to them

----------------------------

rina nodded blushing some more before smiling "yeah" she said softly to him

------------------------

lana blushed more and giggled as she scratched the back of her head "w-well y-yeah i mean..." she trailed off as she looked at ramona

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher sighs and pulls off his finger with ease, forming it into a pencil. "Alas, fingers and toes cannot make as elaborate objects as larger limbs, but grow back more rapid." He says, his finger already half grown back.
(
@WeirdPrincess )
"Oh! So I see why you gave us your leg and arm." Taylor said, nodding. "They make better and bigger objects than a finger.... Can I make a giant pencil?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota happily followed him as she then looked at the food at the stand.
Roland looked over to Dakota as they got to the stand "any idea what you want?" he asked tilting his head.

Roman said:
"Oh! So I see why you gave us your leg and arm." Taylor said, nodding. "They make better and bigger objects than a finger.... Can I make a giant pencil?"
Fletcher laughs and nods, motioning to the leg. "If you want to waste my leg on a giant pencil, than go for it." He says jokingly, smiling politely.

The smell of chocolate and other exquisite flavors wafted under Asuka's nose. Her nose twitched slightly as she sniffed a few times, loving the smell that was coming out of one of the shops. She had no idea which shop it was, but she was going to follow the scent until she reached where the wonderful aroma was coming from. "I smell strawberry, cherry... is that vanilla with just a pinch of cinnamon?" Asuka whispered to herself was she walked along the sidewalk. She could tell that she was getting closer to the shop because the fragrance had gotten stronger then before. The smell of the food made her feel hunger and her stomach empty, as if she hadn't eaten within hours or minutes. "There's mint too! Ooh... It smells so good. What kind of design do I want for the cake though?" Asuka asked as she continued to sniff at the air every few seconds to see if she was getting closer to the source. She stopped once she was in front of a cake shop and grinned happily, "Aha! So this is where it was coming from... My mouth is water just looking at the cake displays." Asuka admitted with a laugh before heading inside with a giddy grin. "How does this work though? The cake tasting and all that stuff...?"

-----

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled at them before ara nocked on the door then walked in looking like a thirteen year old now "mother? daddy?" she said quietly to them
----------------------------

rina nodded blushing some more before smiling "yeah" she said softly to him

------------------------

lana blushed more and giggled as she scratched the back of her head "w-well y-yeah i mean..." she trailed off as she looked at ramona

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Ara and smiled, "Hey, what's up?" Roman waved, "Hello Ara!" Satoashi soon stepped in behind Ara.

-------------

Luke chuckled and put a arm around her, "So yoy ready to stay a night at my place? Where it's actually cool at?" He asked.

-------------

Ramona sighed, "You can be so hopeless at times." She said softly, before giving her a quick kiss.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked at a bit of blood on the table "What do you think...?"
shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked at a bit of blood on the table "What do you think...?"
"W-Well I didn't see that!" She said as she looked at the blood and pouted, she then got up and got a first aid kit that was in a cabinet. "Here, I'll clean up the cut if you want" she said, frowning lightly.

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Ara and smiled, "Hey, what's up?" Roman waved, "Hello Ara!" Satoashi soon stepped in behind Ara.
-------------

Luke chuckled and put a arm around her, "So yoy ready to stay a night at my place? Where it's actually cool at?" He asked.

-------------

Ramona sighed, "You can be so hopeless at times." She said softly, before giving her a quick kiss.
Ara smiled a little at roman and her parents before she saw satoshi walk in behind her and she leaned against him

---------------------------

rina blushed but nodded to him "yeah but first...." rina said as she twirled in front of luke to stop him from going and blushed

-----------------------------

lana blushed but smiled brightly at ramona "i know" she said to her with a giggle

Nonalaka said:
"W-Well I didn't see that!" She said as she looked at the blood and pouted, she then got up and got a first aid kit that was in a cabinet. "Here, I'll clean up the cut if you want" she said, frowning lightly.
Wanderer nodded "Thank you..." He said clearly in pain

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and nods, motioning to the leg. "If you want to waste my leg on a giant pencil, than go for it." He says jokingly, smiling politely.
Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "I'll keep it with me at all times, just in case I really need it." He said happily.

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked over to Dakota as they got to the stand "any idea what you want?" he asked tilting his head.
"Hmmm, I dunno everything looks so nice" she said as she furrowed her brows a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel looked at her and smiled before he got up and stretched "need anything baby" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked up at him and quickly shook her head "No, I'm fine"

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, I dunno everything looks so nice" she said as she furrowed her brows a little.
Euloria looked up at him and quickly shook her head "No, I'm fine"
"you sure" he asked her not fully trusting her

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed "well, in that case I'll just order us some grilled fish." he said poking her cheek then ordering.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara smiled a little at roman and her parents before she saw satoshi walk in behind her and she leaned against him
---------------------------

rina blushed but nodded to him "yeah but first...." rina said as she twirled in front of luke to stop him from going and blushed

-----------------------------

lana blushed but smiled brightly at ramona "i know" she said to her with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi sighed, "Ara? What are you doing?" He asked.

-----------

Luke smiled and gently pulled her back, "What are you twirling for?" He asked.

--------------

Ramona smiled and grabbed Lana's hand. "Come on! Let's go to our room!" He said, pulling her along happily.

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed, "Ara? What are you doing?" He asked.
-----------

Luke smiled and gently pulled her back, "What are you twirling for?" He asked.

--------------

Ramona smiled and grabbed Lana's hand. "Come on! Let's go to our room!" He said, pulling her along happily.
Ara didnt awnser she just clung to satoshi as thana grinned a little and whispered into hayates ear "i think some one likes her brother" she said softly to hayate

-------------------------------

"dumby" rina said as she twirled back infront of luke then pressed into him and kissed him

------------------------------

lana nodded "ok ramona" she said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Thank you..." He said clearly in pain
"You're welcome" she said to him as she took what she need from the case and moved closer to him as she began to clean up the cut "I'm used to fixing up these kinds of wounds" she said as she continued to work "I used to have to look after my brothers wounds if our father made him train too hard, we were just kids back then" she said as she shook her head lightly.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "I'll keep it with me at all times, just in case I really need it." He said happily.
@WeirdPrincess
"Wait you're keeping the leg at all times?" Celia asked, slightly confused. "People are gonna think you're weird for carrying around a leg."

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she said to him as she took what she need from the case and moved closer to him as she began to clean up the cut "I'm used to fixing up these kinds of wounds" she said as she continued to work "I used to have to look after my brothers wounds if our father made him train too hard, we were just kids back then" she said as she shook her head lightly.
"I see....Must have been tough" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you sure" he asked her not fully trusting her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm fine" she said as she shook her head again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back