• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and nods his head. "My limbs are special, but yours probably aren't. I would recommend you trying." He says with a laugh, looking between the two. "So enough about me, I know nothing about you two besides your names and you have a thing. What landed you here?" He asks, leaning forward a bit in interest.
Taylor rubbed his chin, "It's simple. I came to practice my fighting skills and learn to control my powers." He said smiling. "Then I met Celia and I don't really plan on going back home..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]this time there was an awnser but not from hina. one of the four stone reapers started to move

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes darted to it and frowned "What the.....?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned feeling that something was wrong before he looked at his charred hands "That's right....I almost killed that kid....And Roman.....What's wrong with me...?"
(( He didn't lay a finger on Hayate xD and Roman kept using Kamui ))

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer smiled "Once again thank you"
"Once again you are welcome" she said happily before looking at him "Hey" she poked his cheek "You're smiling" she laughed lightly.

Roman said:
(( He didn't lay a finger on Hayate xD and Roman kept using Kamui ))
(Shut up >_>)

Nonalaka said:
"Once again you are welcome" she said happily before looking at him "Hey" she poked his cheek "You're smiling" she laughed lightly.
Wanderer blushed "A-Am not!" He said quickly

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes darted to it and frowned "What the.....?"
the reaper slowly slid across the floor to the back wall then brought the tip of its schythe to the wall then dragged it down the wall with a loud screaching sound

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the reaper slowly slid across the floor to the back wall then brought the tip of its schythe to the wall then dragged it down the wall with a loud screaching sound

[/QUOTE]
Al covered his ears "What the hell!?"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and giggled "Id rather not be redfaced right now"
Roland smiled "why not? you're so cute when your red faced!" he says playfully while running the thumb of his hand on her cheek over her lips.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed Asuka, soon standing beside her aat the display screen. He spoke, a small smile forming on his face♅...
“ I believe we taste a large array of cakes and whichever one we like best, we pick that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I can smell all kinds of flavors in here! I wonder if they have any mixed..." Asuka asked quietly as she looked at the display case of cakes before going to take a seat somewhere.

shortyshot8 said:
(Shut up >_>)

Wanderer blushed "A-Am not!" He said quickly
"You were" she laughed "dont worry, it suits you" she said as she stood up again, chuckling lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded before he started for the kitchen "ok if you need any thing just tell me ok" he called to her

when the reaper was finished it didnt move again but the wall parted where the reapers schythe had dragged down it

[/QUOTE]
Al walked over to the wall "Why did you just...?"

Nonalaka said:
"You were" she laughed "dont worry, it suits you" she said as she stood up again, chuckling lightly.
Wanderer looked down "Does not..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "why not? you're so cute when your red faced!" he says playfully while running the thumb of his hand on her cheek over her lips.
She shook her head "Its embarassing when i look like that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the reaper didnt move again just stood there facing into the door way it had made

[/QUOTE]
Al stepped through and looked around

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "It's simple. I came to practice my fighting skills and learn to control my powers." He said smiling. "Then I met Celia and I don't really plan on going back home..."
Fletcher nods intently, smiling. "So your powers, what are they? Can you fly? Run fast? Never die?" He asks, just listing random powers that came into his mind.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Its embarassing when i look like that"
Roland chuckled "how so? as i said before, i find it to be really cute~" he said teasingly as he smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled at satoshi "i think you'd better put that protectiveness to your sister ok" thana said to satoshi
---------------------

rina blushed "i know where in public but.... it felt right to kiss now" she said as she looked down embarrassed

-------------------

lana just nodded and sighed a relieved sigh before she smiled at ramona

[/QUOTE]
Satshoshi chuckled, "I don't have to check on her if she's right next to me 24/7."

----------

Luke smiled and blushed, "I see... How about we go get those drinks and then just head to my place to rest?" He asked.

----------

Ramona smiled, "So what do you wanna do, love?" She asked, rolling around on their bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded before he started for the kitchen "ok if you need any thing just tell me ok" he called to her

when the reaper was finished it didnt move again but the wall parted where the reapers schythe had dragged down it

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, I will" she called back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the hall was black except for a small light coming from a ways away At the other end of the tunnel

[/QUOTE]
Al walked down the tunnel looking around

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and nods his head. "My limbs are special, but yours probably aren't. I would recommend you trying." He says with a laugh, looking between the two. "So enough about me, I know nothing about you two besides your names and you have a thing. What landed you here?" He asks, leaning forward a bit in interest.
Celia tilted her head in thought, "Well... I just came here because I wanted to learn how to control my powers... My dad hasn't told me. There's a whole story to this but I'm way to lazy to explain myself."

Roman said:
Satshoshi chuckled, "I don't have to check on her if she's right next to me 24/7."
----------

Luke smiled and blushed, "I see... How about we go get those drinks and then just head to my place to rest?" He asked.

----------

Ramona smiled, "So what do you wanna do, love?" She asked, rolling around on their bed.
"well shes already a beautiful girl so she will get alot of attention" thana said to satoshi as she looked over at Ara

--------------------

rina nodded "sure luke" she said happily

----------------------------

lana giggled at ramona before she sat down on the bed and smiled at ramona "i want to spend all the time i can with you thats all" she said softly to her

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods intently, smiling. "So your powers, what are they? Can you fly? Run fast? Never die?" He asks, just listing random powers that came into his mind.
Taylor nodded, "I'm one of the fastest people alive, I'm super strong, I can fly.... Hmmm.... I can also change forms... Celia's a Succubus so you'd have to ask her about her powers..."

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back