• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I would tell you if i needed to, believe me if i got upset, you would reeeeally know about it....." she chuckled a bit "I dont think ill ever need to anyways.."
Roland nodded "okay, well, i just said it just in case..." he said as he continued to eat.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You were going slow! And I wanted to see how fast you were." Celia admitted with a pout. "I wasn't that mean... Oh and no thank you Fletcher, I don't smoke." She said with a sheepish smile.
@BlueHawk
BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and smiles, offering it to Taylor. "Don't worry about it, I probably shouldn't either. I like too though." He says with a laugh as he smiles politely to Celia.
(
@Roman)
Taylor waved a hand, "No thanks, Fletcher. I don't smoke neither." He said with a smile.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned.
"Well well, you came prepared. I was with you the whole time, when did you make reservations?" She asked, genuinely impressed.
"When I was buying the popcorn." Takeshi said with a smile. "Perks of being able to teleport." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "I don't know...."
Rini shrugged "Fair enough..." she said as Yuna arrived back with more plates of food "Oh good, Rini your're up, I was going to take this into your room but now I don't have to "She as she gave a plate to Rini the sat down with her own plate and began to eat.

Nonalaka said:
Rini shrugged "Fair enough..." she said as Yuna arrived back with more plates of food "Oh good, Rini your're up, I was going to take this into your room but now I don't have to "She as she gave a plate to Rini the sat down with her own plate and began to eat.
Wanderer sighed and covered his face in the couch

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Yeah, I know...." She said, before laughing. "Anyways!" @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot6

[/QUOTE]
Axel lifted a set of weights in the gym. He was completely ripped it. He usually worked out in the community gym, outside of school. There wasn't any question he wasn't physically fit. As he lifted his weight set, memories started flooding his head again... Memories of that dreaded day.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel lifted a set of weights in the gym. He was completely ripped it. He usually worked out in the community gym, outside of school. There wasn't any question he wasn't physically fit. As he lifted his weight set, memories started flooding his head again... Memories of that dreaded day.
@shortyshot8
Nero looked at him "Uhh....You okay kid?"

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Worried, Kat hurried over and gently pushed his hair back a bit, kneeling in front of him. "You look a bit pale..."

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]@TheRebelliousDragon
Worried, Kat hurried over and gently pushed his hair back a bit, kneeling in front of him. "You look a bit pale..."

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked back into reality as those memories ran away. "I-I'm fine." He said as he continued to pump some serious iron.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "okay, well, i just said it just in case..." he said as he continued to eat.
Dakota smiled over at him briefly before going back to eating her food.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked back into reality as those memories ran away. "I-I'm fine." He said as he continued to pump some serious iron.
Nero frowned "Kat leave the nice man alone"

Roman said:
Taylor waved a hand, "No thanks, Fletcher. I don't smoke neither." He said with a smile.
"When I was buying the popcorn." Takeshi said with a smile. "Perks of being able to teleport." He said happily.
Fletcher nodded and slid the cigar box back into his pocket, smiling politely. "So sounds like you two have quite the tale of love. That's great to hear." He says with a slight laugh as he flicks his cigar away.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked back at Nero. "Excuse me? Im not a dog." She said with a huff, looking back at Axel. "Do you work out a lot?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "I swear....."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed and covered his face in the couch
Yuna blinked as she looked over at him "...huh, what's wrong with Mr. Grump?" Yuna said raising a brow "Care to share what's up?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled over at him briefly before going back to eating her food.
Roland finished eating then looked over at her "ready to go?" he asked tilting his head.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked as she looked over at him "...huh, what's wrong with Mr. Grump?" Yuna said raising a brow "Care to share what's up?"
Wanderer waved his hand a little "It's nothing I assure you"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked back at Nero. "Excuse me? Im not a dog." She said with a huff, looking back at Axel. "Do you work out a lot?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "Yeah. I like to keep myself fit." He said. "Mostly because I'm human and stuff. I wouldn't be able to protect anybody if I wasn't fit." He explained.

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland finished eating then looked over at her "ready to go?" he asked tilting his head.
Dakota finished her food and nodded "Yep"

Axel nodded. "Yeah. I like to keep myself fit." He said. "Mostly because I'm human and stuff. I wouldn't be able to protect anybody if I wasn't fit." He explained.
@shortyshot8
Nero let out a sigh "That is true..."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nodded and slid the cigar box back into his pocket, smiling politely. "So sounds like you two have quite the tale of love. That's great to hear." He says with a slight laugh as he flicks his cigar away.
Taylor chuckled, "We have our moments." He said taking a seat on the bench, placing Fletcher's leg by his side.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer waved his hand a little "It's nothing I assure you"
Yuna tilted her head "Alright then" she frowned lightly before eating again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota finished her food and nodded "Yep"
Roland slightly smiled "so, what shall we do now?" he said scratching his head and looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head "Alright then" she frowned lightly before eating again.
Wanderer sighed while thinking "If we are not allowed to have feelings....Then why do I have them.....?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back