• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Well, sorr-ee."

[/QUOTE]
Nero frowned before crossing his arms and looking away pouting

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She gently took the weight. "This isnt that heavy..." She said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Axel smiled and chuckled. "Well? Show me you can pump some iron!" He said happily, waiting for her to start lifting.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Plus you should know me better. I wont get hurt by weights. Im kinda /dead/."

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled a little "That is true.....How about a kiss goodbye" He said smiling at her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kept kissing her neck occasionally nipping at it while using more presser the longer he went at it.
Dakota's blush grew darker as he did so as her head tilted a tiny bit more.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed, picking up a weight and kissing him on the cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Nero laughed a little "Love ya~" He said happily before vanishing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked and attempted the marble cake, soon replying as he looked at Asuka♅...
“ Wow, you're right!~ ”

...♅Akira then looked at the coffee cake and stuck out his tongue, soon replying♅...

“ Blergh, I hate coffee. I wonder what would happen if we combined the pink champagne cake with the marble one.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and took another bite of the marble cake, "Coffee isn't all that bad. Of course, I don't drink it a lot, prefer tea or juice over anything." She stated and looked at the lemon cake, her nose crinkling up. "Though I won't try the lemon cake. That seems to sweet for my taste.. and I like a lot of sweets." She said before shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know. It would be interesting to find out... so why not just eat both at the same time?" Asuka then took a piece of the marble cake and a piece of the pink champagne cake before eating it. She tilted her head, debating whether she likes the flavor or not. "Mm... I don't know."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer smiled a little before laughing "I can't deny any of that!"
Yuna smiled at him "See?, being happy isn't so bad~" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled at him "See?, being happy isn't so bad~" she said with a giggle.
Wanderer nodded "Yeah" He said happily before sighing "I really need a name better than Wanderer"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's blush grew darker as he did so as her head tilted a tiny bit more.
Roland pulled away and smiled "see, you look cute this way." he said positively as he brushed a hand on her check and ran the other hand up her side.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She waved bye, before turning to axel.

[/QUOTE]
(Don't you dare do anything stupid >_>)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( ;-;

[/QUOTE]
(No don't cry I just don't want to have to have Nero be depressed because Kat ditched him for some other guy xD )

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She waved bye, before turning to axel.

[/QUOTE]
Axel winked and gave a thumbs up to her. "Alright, I'll admit it. Your tough~" He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he ran a hand up and down her back "it's the least i can do if i get to take in your beauty every day.
Amaya giggled. "Oh ayen" she says smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?" Celia asked before grinning slightly. "What are you going to teach? Can I help?! I wanna help!"
Taylor chuckled, "That would be cool." He said smiling. "It'd be fun working with you."

shortyshot8 said:
(No don't cry I just don't want to have to have Nero be depressed because Kat ditched him for some other guy xD )
(( xD I KNU

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel winked and gave a thumbs up to her. "Alright, I'll admit it. Your tough~" He said.
She laughed. "Of course I am!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( xD I KNU

[/QUOTE]
(Though if you want to have her cheat on him I can't do much to stop you)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](( xD I KNU

[/QUOTE]
Axel smirked. "I bet your not as tough as me." He said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and took another bite of the marble cake, "Coffee isn't all that bad. Of course, I don't drink it a lot, prefer tea or juice over anything." She stated and looked at the lemon cake, her nose crinkling up. "Though I won't try the lemon cake. That seems to sweet for my taste.. and I like a lot of sweets." She said before shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know. It would be interesting to find out... so why not just eat both at the same time?" Asuka then took a piece of the marble cake and a piece of the pink champagne cake before eating it. She tilted her head, debating whether she likes the flavor or not. "Mm... I don't know."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked a piece up, soon tasting it. He thought for a moment before placing the fork onto the table♅...

“ It's a pretty complex flavour.. I wonder if the chocolate piece is any good~ ”

...♅Akira then picked up the fork and placed a piece of the chocolate cake onto it, soon holding the fork out towards Asuka's mouth. He spoke♅...

“ Let's try it~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "That would be cool." He said smiling. "It'd be fun working with you."
"I could be your assistant and everything!" Celia said happily. "I would be professional and wear glasses to make me look smart... I'd be the hot and smart teachers assistant! I'd be irresistible." She said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back