• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I still can't believe I got mistaken for a girl.. )))

[/QUOTE]
((by who, and is that a no for the him?))

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "They better not be able to. I'll destroy em' even if they come close to even trying to take you." He said with a chuckle. "That's just me though~"
Celia shook her head and smiled, "You dummy. I wouldn't let it happen and I'd tell them I'm already taken if they'd tried anything. So you wouldn't have to destroy them or beat them up." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
((by who, and is that a no for the him?))
((( Star-chan.. And if he can be serious when the event occurs, then yes. So basically, he can be goofy now, but when the event happens, he has to be serious, so that is keeps the overall tone in tact. )))

Fukushima Akira]((( Look in the Out Of Character chat.. ))) [/QUOTE] ( xD Dead) (Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] you are way too good at ignoring me ._.)

Roman said:
Ken looked at the paper before putting in his pocket. He then looked at Airi again and blushed a little more, "Thanks."
*Airi giggled a little*

''il have to tell my moms first...they might think its too early for me to date but since im reborn and i regain my memory of my past life...that depends''

Mayyflower said:
May released her hand once they were outside she ran to the field. "YAY!!" she shouted happily as she looked around happily
Asuna giggled, "I never seen someone so happy about being outside. Was it the fact that you were scared of the others that kept you inside?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled and rolled her eyes playfully.
Rin huffed before warping to the living room
Ayen laughed then lifted her by her behind "so? shall we?" he said looking her in the eyes.

Len rolled over then closed his eyes and went back to sleep

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Star-chan.. And if he can be serious when the event occurs, then yes. So basically, he can be goofy now, but when the event happens, he has to be serious, so that is keeps the overall tone in tact. )))

[/QUOTE]
((done!!))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head and smiled, "You dummy. I wouldn't let it happen and I'd tell them I'm already taken if they'd tried anything. So you wouldn't have to destroy them or beat them up." She said.
Taylor nodded and pulled his handgun out of his jacket and twirled on his finger, "I wonder if I can teach about weapons. You know knives and other stuff...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi giggled a little*
''il have to tell my moms first...they might think its too early for me to date but since im reborn and i regain my memory of my past life...that depends''

[/QUOTE]
Ken blinked, "You're parents?" He asked. "Oh... I have a bad feeling about this..." he said with a groan.

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "I never seen someone so happy about being outside. Was it the fact that you were scared of the others that kept you inside?"
May blushed in embarrassment. "Yea, I dont really make human contact." she says with a shrug before summoning her pet llama, Bear, and a baby elephant.

Roman said:
Ken blinked, "You're parents?" He asked. "Oh... I have a bad feeling about this..." he said with a groan.
''well...they'll just have to meet you and...yeah.....but il introduce you to them some other day..'' (when Daniel gets back*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another piece of the chocolate cake and placing it into his mouth♅...
“ I've never really had the chance to try it~ I mainly only eat when I'm hungry, and when I do, it's either a KFC, McDonald's or some ramen~ However, your cooking is far beyond that of any food establishment~ ”

-----------

((( xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"That's not healthy at all." Asuka scolded and wagged her index finger at Akira. "My cooking isn't that great. Its average at most." She said before takings bite of the marble cake again.

-----

(( I'm hilarious, I know (B') I deserve a round of applause or an award
xD ))

Mayyflower said:
May blushed in embarrassment. "Yea, I dont really make human contact." she says with a shrug before summoning her pet llama, Bear, and a baby elephant.
Asuna talked her chin, "As a animal goddess your mainly with animals I'm guessing?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed his head before getting up on his knees "I am not a zombie....A Wanderer took my soul back to this world..." He said before stretching out his arms "How about a hug for good old dad"
Nanami just stared at him with a blank expression, "Uncle Roman told me. He told me what you did..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed then lifted her by her behind "so? shall we?" he said looking her in the eyes.
Len rolled over then closed his eyes and went back to sleep
Amaya giggled. "Lead the way" she says smiling

Rin used the couch to stand up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...they'll just have to meet you and...yeah.....but il introduce you to them some other day..'' (when Daniel gets back*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and took a deep breath, "When that time comes, I'll be ready." He said, giving her a determined look. "Hopefully they like me..."

Roman said:
Asuna talked her chin, "As a animal goddess your mainly with animals I'm guessing?" She asked.
May nods. "Yea in fact, before I met Han... I used to sleep outside at the park with animals surrounding me, Im used to it" she says playing with a strand of hair

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and pulled his handgun out of his jacket and twirled on his finger, "I wonder if I can teach about weapons. You know knives and other stuff...."
Celia looked back at him and tilted her head in thought, "Yeah you could do that. I can help teach about scythes and guns."

Roman said:
Ken nodded and took a deep breath, "When that time comes, I'll be ready." He said, giving her a determined look. "Hopefully they like me..."
''well...they'll have to if...well for Intoners, we have something called an Intoner's Mark which is marked on a person by the intoner, making that person their loyal disciple. it even has some benefits, it makes us stronger and the stronger our bond will me us even more so''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back