• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Well yes but in order to KILL this thing you have to destroy it's soul and Thana cannot do that....HOWEVER there is a way to defeat it without doing all that crap)
(thana has jurisdiction over souls.. that means the manipulation destruction of reshaping of souls though)

@Fukushima Akira @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
(No xD You would have to get under the armor to do that and a God Eater doesn't have close to the power required to do so....You have to attack it mentally)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](thana has jurisdiction over souls.. that means the manipulation destruction of reshaping of souls though)

[/QUOTE]
(Not a Dragon God soul it is different from a Human Soul and would most likely tear her apart)

shortyshot8 said:
(No xD You would have to get under the armor to do that and a God Eater doesn't have close to the power required to do so....You have to attack it mentally)
((you can go down it's throat and kill it from the inside....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, turning to face the direction they were going and walking, making sure one of his hands were holding one of Asuka's. He spoke♅...
“ The row of shops should be just around this corner~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sir yes sir!" Asuka saluted him and laughed as they walked. "I wonder what kind of flavors there are..." She pondered over the thought and tapped her chin with her index finger. "Like blueberry or raspberry... or both!"

Roman said:
"Glad you enjoyed it. At least it wasn't a waste of money." Takeshi said jokingly. "Ready for dinner?" He asked.
Violetta rolled her eyes.

"It's not like money is really that big of an issue."

She held out her hand and a $100 bill appeared between her fingers, soon disappearing afterward. She looked at Takeshi like it was nothing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](you talk as though her only control is over human souls but its not)

[/QUOTE]
(That is what Death does...She has control over all Human souls)

SoulofTobi said:
((you can go down it's throat and kill it from the inside....))
(And risk getting melted? Fuck that xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Thousands of tentacles appeared around Roman restricting him from moving as he roared "This is your end Mortal!!"
Roman sighed, "Give it your best shot... I probably won't even be in this spot about time you attack."

shortyshot8 said:
(but as long as the creature can die she can take it.... thats why only akira and the gods cant be taken from her)

Lumina said:
Violetta rolled her eyes.
"It's not like money is really that big of an issue."

She held out her hand and a $100 bill appeared between her fingers, soon disappearing afterward. She looked at Takeshi like it was nothing.
Takeshi chuckled, "I thought we were gonna be more humanlike for this date. You're making money appear and stuff."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it's similar enough to some stuff i have to do while preparing materials while crafting, so really, I'm going off of guess work on how muscles and nerves are laid out on the human body." he said nonchalantly.
Dakota blinked "really?, who knew crafting teaches you how to massage aswell" she said before giggling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](but as long as the creature can die she can take it.... thats why only akira and the gods cant be taken from her)

[/QUOTE]
(But...It's a Dragon GOD)

shortyshot8 said:
((well, if their fire resistant, then that's no problem, and i mean all fire, literally all, plus once inside the dragon wouldn't have any defense against the crazy fucker))

shortyshot8 said:
Al breathed lava all around (Have fun dodging it xD )
(( :troll: ))

Roman was gone. Turns out he returned to his original form and used Kamui. He then appeared in the dragon's face and smiled.

tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

"I'm a huge troll man... A smart one at that."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "I thought we were gonna be more humanlike for this date. You're making money appear and stuff."
Violetta blinked.

"When was that ever established? Besides, I literally teleported us here. How un-human can you get?"

She shrugged at Takeshi.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "I guess so"
Yuna then stood up "you should smile more, you're always sighing and stuff" she said as she ruffled his hair with her hand and chuckled as she walked past him "Good night" she said as she then went to her room and closed the door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](i thought they where with him being her honorary dad and all >_> <_< >_>)

[/QUOTE]
((( I mean, remember Thana was going to kill Marcus because he killed her sister or something, and Akira stopped her and fought with her then left. We haven't had Thana and Akira interact with each other since then xD )))

Roman said:
(( :troll: ))
Roman was gone. Turns out he returned to his original form and used Kamui. He then appeared in the dragon's face and smiled.

tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

"I'm a huge troll man... A smart one at that."
Al roared before biting at Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
(i thought they where with him being her honorary dad and all >_> <_< >_>)

(but there's already a god of dragons and a dragon god and they just happen to be married
xD )

[/QUOTE]
(There are multiple Dragon God's for example this one (Also known as Deathwing) Is the Dragon god of Death)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I mean, remember Thana was going to kill Marcus because he killed her sister or something, and Akira stopped her and fought with her then left. We haven't had Thana and Akira interact with each other since then xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(oh right xD )

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked.
"When was that ever established? Besides, I literally teleported us here. How un-human can you get?"

She shrugged at Takeshi.
"I thought." Takeshi repeated repeated. "It just seemed like we were. Anyways, what kind of food should we get this time?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then stood up "you should smile more, you're always sighing and stuff" she said as she ruffled his hair with her hand and chuckled as she walked past him "Good night" she said as she then went to her room and closed the door.
Wanderer blinked "No kidding..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back