• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because Lucifer was of no use to him xP )))

[/QUOTE]
((i swear, Akira needs some form of kryptonite or achilles heel...))

Roman said:
Takeshi yawned and stood up. "That was a good movie." He said laughing a little. "Hey Violetta, you didn't fall asleep did you?" He asked.

"We all have suffered. We've all felt anger, torment.... Everyone goes through it. If not, then they will." Roman said, closing his eyes. "Now, I'll ask nicely. Leave. Them. Alone."
Violetta's eyes were still glued to the screen. She slowly turned to face Takeshi, grinning from ear to ear.

"That... was... AWESOME!" She exclaimed, garnering looks from other people who were leaving the theater.

BlueHawk said:
The skin around the arm began to tear, still no blood dripped out. Fletcher looked impressed, nodding his head slightly. "Well I'll be damned, she just might be able to do it." He says to Taylor, impressed, happy to have meet somebody nice for a change. The arm continued to tear, loose hanging, barely hanging on to the rest of his upper body. "Almost there, try ripping downward. And feel free to hop in Taylor, strong guy like you could probably do this one handed." He suggested, as if what they were doing was perfectly normal.
Taylor laughed, "I'll pass. Celia seems to have it under control..." he said smiling.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Al just smirked "Fool" He said before blowing Roman back (Let me give you a rundown on what this form is....The scales of him? Made of titanium...Under the scales are PURE LAVA meaning his eyes? Not actual eyes he just senses you....So in other words you have to dismantle him considering you actually can because his soul is what holds him together)
(hehehehe i could so just send thana and end this xD )

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Damn... He was unaffected... " he muttered before appearing right by one of it's eyes. "I see you..." he said before stabbing his sword into it.
...♅Akira watched the fight, soon commenting as the fire impacted the dragon♅...

“ I wonder why he sent fire towards a creature made of lava..? Could he have used it to distract the dragon? Using a fire technique to lure it into a false sense of winning by tricking it into thinking he can only use fire attacks? Or was it nothing but a simple blunder on his part..? Interesting.. ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](hehehehe i could so just send thana and end this xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Not physically possible as Death is tasked with handling HUMAN souls not Dragon God souls)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the fight, soon commenting as the fire impacted the dragon♅...
“ I wonder why he sent fire towards a creature made of lava..? Could he have used it to distract the dragon? Using a fire technique to lure it into a false sense of winning by tricking it into thinking he can only use fire attacks? Or was it nothing but a simple blunder on his part..? Interesting.. ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

[/QUOTE]
(My exact reaction xD )

SoulofTobi said:
((i swear, Akira needs some form of kryptonite or achilles heel...))
((( He does. It just hasn't been revealed yet, however Roman knows what it is~ It's something that affects all Sanctum/Half Sanctums. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, that's why I did it~ No one likes a character who can dodge every attack and remove their character's powers while doing so. It's why I use his other power; Complete Arsenal, to such a minimum degree as of lately xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah exactly! That makes sense to me. By the way, whats even going on with your other characters? Like I know they exist but I never see them... ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
"oooh, okay, I always assumed it was super burn you warm" she laughed "well, the more you know~...speaking of knowing things, youre pretty good at this, where did you learn that?"
Roland chuckled "it's similar enough to some stuff i have to do while preparing materials while crafting, so really, I'm going off of guess work on how muscles and nerves are laid out on the human body." he said nonchalantly.

Lumina said:
((Yeah exactly! That makes sense to me. By the way, whats even going on with your other characters? Like I know they exist but I never see them... ;- ;) )
((( Kuroh's dead, Kenji's doing the funeral arrangements and Ariadne is helping him xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He does. It just hasn't been revealed yet, however Roman knows what it is~ It's something that affects all Sanctum/Half Sanctums. )))

[/QUOTE]
1372836355029.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(Not physically possible as Death is tasked with handling HUMAN souls not Dragon God souls)
((( Wait, but if a Dragon God can die, doesn't that mean Death can affect him? I mean, it can't reap the Dragon God's soul, but Death could kill it, just not destroy it or stop it from regenerating~ )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al just smirked "Fool" He said before blowing Roman back (Let me give you a rundown on what this form is....The scales of him? Made of titanium...Under the scales are PURE LAVA meaning his eyes? Not actual eyes he just senses you....So in other words you have to dismantle him considering you actually can because his soul is what holds him together)
(( I am not gonna enjoy this one bit. xD ))

Roman landed on the ground safely and frowned. "You're lame. I see why I only fight people with a human like body." He said before a giant lightning dragon appeared.

"Give up or I'll end you."

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Might? I told you I was strong enough to do it." Celia laughed before pulling downwards on the arm as hard as she could. "Taylor is way stronger then me... He could have done this with ease."
Fletcher smiles and nods at Taylor, and with one last pull from Celia the arm rips off with a small pop! Fletcher smiles wide and nods, looking at the clean stump. "Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner." He says happily, watching as the stump slowly begins to grow, breathing a sigh of relief. He looked at Celia holding his arm, laughing slightly. "That there is just about anything you want it to be... Except a living thing... Actually I've never tried that. That'll be a project for another day, anyway, just envision that arm as anything, and so it shall be." He explains, this being a time where he loved his powers.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's dead, Kenji's doing the funeral arrangements and Ariadne is helping him xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Well shit xD man, I always miss the good stuff!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait, but if a Dragon God can die, doesn't that mean Death can affect him? I mean, it can't reap the Dragon God's soul, but Death could kill it, just not destroy it or stop it from regenerating~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well yes but in order to KILL this thing you have to destroy it's soul and Thana cannot do that....HOWEVER there is a way to defeat it without doing all that crap)

shortyshot8 said:
Al was unaffected by the fire as he simply roared with laughter (Yes Roman....Shoot fire at the creature made of lava....Smooth move)

Wanderer nodded "Yeah I suppose so"
Yuna then let out a yawn "well, i think im going to get some sleep" she said as she moved her arm from her face "Rini will probably want to train tomorrow and ill probably be helping her,,, so I guess if you arent tired, you could watch tv or something"

Roman said:
(( I am not gonna enjoy this one bit. xD ))
Roman landed on the ground safely and frowned. "You're lame. I see why I only fight people with a human like body." He said before a giant lightning dragon appeared.

"Give up or I'll end you."

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif
Thousands of tentacles appeared around Roman restricting him from moving as he roared "This is your end Mortal!!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Well yes but in order to KILL this thing you have to destroy it's soul and Thana cannot do that....HOWEVER there is a way to defeat it without doing all that crap)
((become a god eater and devour it's soul??))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then let out a yawn "well, i think im going to get some sleep" she said as she moved her arm from her face "Rini will probably want to train tomorrow and ill probably be helping her,,, so I guess if you arent tired, you could watch tv or something"
Wanderer sighed "I guess so"

Lumina said:
Violetta's eyes were still glued to the screen. She slowly turned to face Takeshi, grinning from ear to ear.
"That... was... AWESOME!" She exclaimed, garnering looks from other people who were leaving the theater.
"Glad you enjoyed it. At least it wasn't a waste of money." Takeshi said jokingly. "Ready for dinner?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
((become a god eater and devour it's soul??))
(No xD You would have to get under the armor to do that and a God Eater doesn't have close to the power required to do so....You have to attack it mentally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back