• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "Me? A fool? You're too stupid to even understand the full extent of my powers. Why are you harming these people?" He asked.
@Daniel reaver
Al began to lift into the air "They could never understand the suffering...The torment.....THE ANGER!!!" He roared clearly this wasn't Al's doing

WeirdPrincess said:
(( *hides in cupboard* Well if I knew then I wouldn't have had to guess a last name.. you can't blame me for that ))
(I told you multiple times!)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So that's your name? Why didn't you ever tell me? Know what, just tell me later." He said watching as Fletcher tore off his own arm. "That's gross AND cool...."
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia just stared in wonder at what he was doing. "That's kind of weird... but I good kind of weird. Want me to help you take it off?" She asked curiously.
Fletcher gives her a suspicious look, but can't help but chuckle softly. Nobody has ever offered to help, most usually freak out and run. "I mean, you're gonna have to REALLY pull, I don't know why but it appeared to grow back extra attached last time. Wonder why...?" He asks as he inspects the arm. "Anyway, go ahead! Give it a shot. It's totally worth it once it actually comes off." He says with a affirmative nod and smile, holding his arm out to Celia.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"so..... annabel will send them to there rooms to play" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." Hayate said smiling softly. "I was gonna start Satoshi's training tomorrow, if you want you can come along."

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Al, frowning angrily with his eyes closed. He soon opened them, staring right into his eyes, his Sharingan activated.
9f3321bd-1332-4025-80ed-04e98b376c3c.gif

"You're making a bad choice."
...♅Akira appeared beside both Al and Roman, soon closing his eyes as he listened to them talk. He spoke as he slowly opened his eyes, revealing his Tengan♅...

“ This is gonna be entertaining to watch... ”

tumblr_mimr4bt9Gq1s2jtiho1_500.gif

-----------------------

(((
@WeirdPrincess Akira has the ability to be in two places at once, due to having Omni-presence as an ability. In case you don't know, Omni-presence is the ability to be everywhere in existence at once. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "oh it does? maybe I'll just massage you then." he said now applying more pressure while rolling the palms of his hands in a circle on her shoulders
"I didnt mean you had to!" she giggled "but if you want to go ahead, its relaxing so im not going to protest"

Roman said:
"Okay." Hayate said smiling softly. "I was gonna start Satoshi's training tomorrow, if you want you can come along."
"i think they should at least go to school first... let them experience a couple days of normality" thana said to him

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, accepting his offer of food.
((Yes time skip))
Takeshi yawned and stood up. "That was a good movie." He said laughing a little. "Hey Violetta, you didn't fall asleep did you?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al began to lift into the air "They could never understand the suffering...The torment.....THE ANGER!!!" He roared clearly this wasn't Al's doing

"We all have suffered. We've all felt anger, torment.... Everyone goes through it. If not, then they will." Roman said, closing his eyes. "Now, I'll ask nicely. Leave. Them. Alone."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "Hopefully"
Yuna nooded as she leaned back where she sat placing her arm over her face "Eh, today has been pretty wierd" she said chuckling lighty

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher gives her a suspicious look, but can't help but chuckle softly. Nobody has ever offered to help, most usually freak out and run. "I mean, you're gonna have to REALLY pull, I don't know why but it appeared to grow back extra attached last time. Wonder why...?" He asks as he inspects the arm. "Anyway, go ahead! Give it a shot. It's totally worth it once it actually comes off." He says with a affirmative nod and smile, holding his arm out to Celia.
"I'm strong! I can totally pull off that arm." Celia said and held up her arm before flexing. There was barely a bump of muscle even showing. "Oh yay! This is going to be fun!" She giggled happily before grabbing his arm tightly and tried to yank it out of the socket.

Roman said:
Takeshi yawned and stood up. "That was a good movie." He said laughing a little. "Hey Violetta, you didn't fall asleep did you?" He asked.

"We all have suffered. We've all felt anger, torment.... Everyone goes through it. If not, then they will." Roman said, closing his eyes. "Now, I'll ask nicely. Leave. Them. Alone."
Al roared again "Never!! They will feel my wrath! This world will shatter!!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Or.....Ya know.....Clones)
((( No. That's too.. sloppy for my taste. Akira wouldn't leave Asuka with a clone that could be negated, nor would he send a clone to watch a fight xD )))

Nonalaka said:
"I didnt mean you had to!" she giggled "but if you want to go ahead, its relaxing so im not going to protest"
Roland smiled "ever had a massage where they use hot coals?" he asked as he lowered his hands and started working at the middle of her back.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nooded as she leaned back where she sat placing her arm over her face "Eh, today has been pretty wierd" she said chuckling lighty
Wanderer nodded "Very"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. That's too.. sloppy for my taste. Akira wouldn't leave Asuka with a clone that could be negated, nor would he send a clone to watch a fight xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Uhh......Okay then >_>)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i think they should at least go to school first... let them experience a couple days of normality" thana said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'll be sending Satoshi to the school I attended as a kid." Hayate said with a nod. "He needs to learn how to use his abilities in a similar way to mine."

Lumina said:
((
f6020120d9e99f7b106c557cdc1edb1f.gif

I keep forgetting how powerful Akira-senpai is... ))
((( He hardly ever fights seriously, and when he does, he subconsciously matches his power to his opponents -I made it like that so it wouldn't be like "Oh, he's so overpowered when comparing my character to his in combat." and also allowing Akira to take attacks. )))

shortyshot8 said:

(( I don't remember any of it... I'm also very forgetful))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. That's too.. sloppy for my taste. Akira wouldn't leave Asuka with a clone that could be negated, nor would he send a clone to watch a fight xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((but technically since he's omnipotent couldn't those 'clones' all have his full attention, since he is infinite??))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm strong! I can totally pull off that arm." Celia said and held up her arm before flexing. There was barely a bump of muscle even showing. "Oh yay! This is going to be fun!" She giggled happily before grabbing his arm tightly and tried to yank it out of the socket.
Taylor watched them, sighing as Celia tried to pull Fletcher's arm off. "Should I try or is everything alright?" He asked.

@BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Is this a subtle way of telling me to reply? >_> I know about Omni-presence, I did my research xD ))
((( No xD It's just in case you thought "He left Asuka" XDD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al roared again "Never!! They will feel my wrath! This world will shatter!!"
Roman frowned, "The only thing that will shatter is your skeleton, because now you're facing me." He said, unsheathing his sword and pointing it at Al.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back