• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and looked at Celia, "I don't even know your last name...." he said before looking back at Fletcher. "I'm Taylor. Taylor White."
"Alright fine, I'll give you my last name. My full name is Celia Aurora Moore." Celia said as she put her hands behind her back and swayed before looking at Fletcher. "Yup! What Taylor said, we're engaged." @BlueHawk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head slowly
(Sorry I'm in school)
((Ir's alright))

Ayen sighed then kissed the top of her head "well, you know I'll do anything i can to help you." he said warmly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james just sat there shaking behind navi in fear as navi roared at the massive dragon

[/QUOTE]
Al easily picked up Navi before tossing it.....Somewhere

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Yeah, we are a young couple." He said laughing a little. "Engaged actually." He added.
@WeirdPrincess

Hayate wrapped a arm around Thana, holding her tightly. "I believe the kids are inside. Should we go check?" He asked, looking her in the eyes.
"nah i say let them go have there fun" she said to him as she closed her eyes and nuzzled hayates chest

shortyshot8 said:
Al easily picked up Navi before tossing it.....Somewhere
james whatched navi be thrown off before he started to cry "naviiiiiii!!!!!!!" he screamed in the direction she was thrown in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"nah i say let them go have there fun" she said to him as she closed her eyes and nuzzled hayates chest

james whatched navi be thrown off before he started to cry "naviiiiiii!!!!!!!" he screamed in the direction she was thrown in

[/QUOTE]
Al picked up James as well "All shall know my wrath!!" He roared before tossing James in the same direction

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright fine, I'll give you my last name. My full name is Celia Aurora Moore." Celia said as she put her hands behind her back and swayed before looking at Fletcher. "Yup! What Taylor said, we're engaged." @BlueHawk
Fletcher smiles happily at the pair, glad to see that despite all that was going on people still found time to love. "Well that is just wonderful." He says sincerely. "My congratulations go out to both you." He says politely, before thinking and getting a grin. "Actually, have just the thing!" He says happily, beginning to tuck forcefully at his arm, it tearing slightly, yet no blood appears. He continues to tuck. "Stupid thing... Really on there good this time." He mutters frustrated, not thinking how the two would react to him suddenly pulling off his arm.

(
@Roman)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know but I refer to cake as sweets, even if it's not candy. Anything that's sweet, delicious, or a dessert, I refer to as sweets." Asuka stated as a sad expression crossed her face. "Forget it, it's nothing to worry about."
View attachment 157109
...♅Akira walked around infront of her and smiled, soon taking both of her hands into his as he replied♅...

“ Don't worry about it, honey~ We'll find a cake shop and then you'll know how to get there for future reference~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

WeirdPrincess said:
(How the hell did her last name change to Moore? Cam's last name is Tera xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al picked up James as well "All shall know my wrath!!" He roared before tossing James in the same direction
Roman appeared in front of Al, frowning angrily with his eyes closed. He soon opened them, staring right into his eyes, his Sharingan activated.

9f3321bd-1332-4025-80ed-04e98b376c3c.gif

"You're making a bad choice."

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Al, frowning angrily with his eyes closed. He soon opened them, staring right into his eyes, his Sharingan activated.

james screamed as he was thrown into the air off where navi had been thrown

WeirdPrincess said:
BlueHawk said:
Fletcher smiles happily at the pair, glad to see that despite all that was going on people still found time to love. "Well that is just wonderful." He says sincerely. "My congratulations go out to both you." He says politely, before thinking and getting a grin. "Actually, have just the thing!" He says happily, beginning to tuck forcefully at his arm, it tearing slightly, yet no blood appears. He continues to tuck. "Stupid thing... Really on there good this time." He mutters frustrated, not thinking how the two would react to him suddenly pulling off his arm.
(
@Roman)
Taylor chuckled, "So that's your name? Why didn't you ever tell me? Know what, just tell me later." He said watching as Fletcher tore off his own arm. "That's gross AND cool...."

shortyshot8 said:
(How the hell did her last name change to Moore? Cam's last name is Tera xD )
(( Because I didn't go with the norm and she has Farah's last name xD Ulqui has Cam's last name ))

Roman said:

Al stared down at Roman "You are a fool to have come here"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Because I didn't go with the norm and she has Farah's last name xD Ulqui has Cam's last name ))
(That......Makes no sense xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"nah i say let them go have there fun" she said to him as she closed her eyes and nuzzled hayates chest

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Well they'll be in soon. I feel them getting closer." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"have you not learned that everything you do is cute" he asked her with a play full grin

[/QUOTE]
She pouted at him and shook her head "No"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Damn....Animal...." He muttered feeling threatened which was not good

Wanderer sighed "Not at all....."
"I mean, you dont look that different...Id say youre only a couple of years older" she said as she looked at him, tilting her head "and it hasnt affected you mentally has it? just physically" she nodded "perhaps its temporary"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Because if you say possibly, then i have to guess, right?" she chuckled "you know, im pretty sure you got enough suncream on my back ages ago, this feels like a massage now" she said before laughing lightly.
Roland smiled "oh it does? maybe I'll just massage you then." he said now applying more pressure while rolling the palms of his hands in a circle on her shoulders

BlueHawk said:
(
@Roman)
Celia just stared in wonder at what he was doing. "That's kind of weird... but I good kind of weird. Want me to help you take it off?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted at him and shook her head "No"
"I mean, you dont look that different...Id say youre only a couple of years older" she said as she looked at him, tilting her head "and it hasnt affected you mentally has it? just physically" she nodded "perhaps its temporary"
Wanderer sighed "Hopefully"

shortyshot8 said:

Roman smirked, "Me? A fool? You're too stupid to even understand the full extent of my powers. Why are you harming these people?" He asked.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:

(( Leave it alone! xD I didn't know or remember Cam's last name, so don't judge me xD ))

Roman said:
Takeshi didn't go right in, he went to go get some popcorn before making his way to Violetta. Taking a seat next to her, he smiled and offered her some.
(( Time skip? ))

(( I'm fine like always, how are you? ))

(( That was funny xD ))
Violetta grinned, accepting his offer of food.

((Yes time skip))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back