• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and reached out his hand to the boy
before al could near him a massive tiger pounced between him and James and snarled viciously as it swatted at als hand and stood in a protective way between al and james

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@shortyshot8

daniel laughed a little at her before he kissed her cheek and smiled "dont be like that.... your to cute when you puff out your cheeks" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria shook her head "No, thats not cute" she said as she blushed a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Stupid animals...." He muttered

Wanderer looked in the mirror "What the hell!?"
Yuna laughed "Calm down, its not that bad is it?"

Nonalaka said:
"have you not learned that everything you do is cute" he asked her with a play full grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]before al could near him a massive tiger pounced between him and James and snarled viciously as it swatted at als hand and stood in a protective way between al and james

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Damn....Animal...." He muttered feeling threatened which was not good

Nonalaka said:
Wanderer sighed "Not at all....."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher sat in the park, an unlit cigar in hand as he just took in the sights and sounds. "It's nice here... Peaceful." He says to himself, nodding approvingly at the quiet scenery in front of him. He had previously pulled off his thumb and made a lighter which rested on the ground beside him.
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed even more, "S-Stop it you..." She muttered and looked away from him. "I'm not that cute."
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, you really are that cute." He said smiling. He then heard someone say peaceful and nodded at them, "Indeed it is, peaceful." Taylor said, as he stopped walking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ill just have annabel lead them to there room if they start to come" she said to hayate before blushing a little more

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "Perfect." He said, hooking a finger on her chin again and kissing her once more.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, you really are that cute." He said smiling. He then heard someone say peaceful and nodded at them, "Indeed it is, peaceful." Taylor said, as he stopped walking.
Fletcher quickly spins around to see who was talking, seeing a man and a woman he did not recognise. They were clearly a couple, and looked approachable. He rose to his feet and smiled politely. "The quiet is nice sometimes, things around here will eat you alive if you don't take moments like this for yourself." He says, offering a hand to shake. "Fletcher Brimstone." He greets politely.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Damn....Animal...." He muttered feeling threatened which was not good

Wanderer sighed "Not at all....."
navi just snarled and bared her fangs at al more "navi dont be mean" james said as he slowly got up and wiped his tears away as he pet navis head to try and calm her down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]navi just snarled and bared her fangs at al more "navi dont be mean" james said as he slowly got up and wiped his tears away as he pet navis head to try and calm her down

[/QUOTE]
Al's skin began to burn "Dammit......" He muttered trying to calm himself down

Roman said:

Hayate nodded, "Perfect." He said, hooking a finger on her chin again and kissing her once more.
thana smiled into the kiss a little as she kissed back and slid close to hayate while wrapping her arms around him then pulling him back onto the bed

(fade?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al's skin began to burn "Dammit......" He muttered trying to calm himself down
"its your fault that you where a jerk" james said to him as she pet navi slowly while she started to calm down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled into the kiss a little as she kissed back and slid close to hayate while wrapping her arms around him then pulling him back onto the bed
(fade?)

"its your fault that you where a jerk" james said to him as she pet navi slowly while she started to calm down

[/QUOTE]
Al pointed a flaming finger at James "Shut up kid....."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled happily as she slid through the mall a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled as she followed Myuki happy seeing Myuki be happy*

Roman said:

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher quickly spins around to see who was talking, seeing a man and a woman he did not recognise. They were clearly a couple, and looked approachable. He rose to his feet and smiled politely. "The quiet is nice sometimes, things around here will eat you alive if you don't take moments like this for yourself." He says, offering a hand to shake. "Fletcher Brimstone." He greets politely.
Celia rolled her eyes before looking at the guy in front of them. "Fletcher sounds like fetcher..." She snickered quietly and out a hand up to her mouth. "Nice to meet you Fletcher, I'm Celia! Last name... I'm not giving that out."

shortyshot8 said:
Al pointed a flaming finger at James "Shut up kid....."
james glared at the man as navi started to snarl at the man again "well it is.. you didnt have to be a jerk they where just asking you if you where friendly but you showed them other wise" james said defiantly to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri smiled as she followed Myuki happy seeing Myuki be happy*

[/QUOTE]
myuki eventually stopped and looked around "where are we going again?" she asked as she looked round curiously having forgotten there destination

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james glared at the man as navi started to snarl at the man again "well it is.. you didnt have to be a jerk they where just asking you if you where friendly but you showed them other wise" james said defiantly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al growled "Stop it...." He muttered his fingers turning into talons

BlueHawk said:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia rolled her eyes before looking at the guy in front of them. "Fletcher sounds like fetcher..." She snickered quietly and out a hand up to her mouth. "Nice to meet you Fletcher, I'm Celia! Last name... I'm not giving that out."
Taylor sighed and looked at Celia, "I don't even know your last name...." he said before looking back at Fletcher. "I'm Taylor. Taylor White."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james glared at the man as navi started to snarl at the man again "well it is.. you didnt have to be a jerk they where just asking you if you where friendly but you showed them other wise" james said defiantly to him

myuki eventually stopped and looked around "where are we going again?" she asked as she looked round curiously having forgotten there destination

[/QUOTE]
"oh just follow me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]navi growled more as the elephants came back and grunted at al protectively as James hid behind navi

[/QUOTE]
Fire began to surround Al and once it cleared it showed what he truly was...A massive Dragon glaring down at him

Earthwarder.png

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and looked at Celia, "I don't even know your last name...." he said before looking back at Fletcher. "I'm Taylor. Taylor White."
WeirdPrincess said:
Fletcher laughs at Celia, having heard many jokes about his name, but never fetcher. "Fetcher, that's a new one." He says with a smile, looking between the two. "So clearly we have a young couple on our hands, huh?" He asks, figuring the two were more than friends.

shortyshot8 said:
Fire began to surround Al and once it cleared it showed what he truly was...A massive Dragon glaring down at him
Earthwarder.png
james screamed at the dragon and curled into a ball as all the animals but navi ran away leaving james and navi there alone with the beast

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh.... ok" myuki said happily to her

(> :P )

[/QUOTE]
(( Lol ))

Hayate rolled over, looking up at the ceiling. "Love you." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james screamed at the dragon and curled into a ball as all the animals but navi ran away leaving james and navi there alone with the beast

[/QUOTE]
Al leaned his head close to James and spoke in a deep monstrous voice "Run"

Roman said:
(( Lol ))
Hayate rolled over, looking up at the ceiling. "Love you." He said laughing a little.
thana giggled a little as she looked over at him and slid close to him "i love you too hayate" she said softly as she cuddled up with him

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs at Celia, having heard many jokes about his name, but never fetcher. "Fetcher, that's a new one." He says with a smile, looking between the two. "So clearly we have a young couple on our hands, huh?" He asks, figuring the two were more than friends.
Taylor smiled, "Yeah, we are a young couple." He said laughing a little. "Engaged actually." He added.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled a little as she looked over at him and slid close to him "i love you too hayate" she said softly as she cuddled up with him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate wrapped a arm around Thana, holding her tightly. "I believe the kids are inside. Should we go check?" He asked, looking her in the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back