• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at them all and frowned "Don't make me kill you" He muttered
james frowned at the man as the elephant grunted more and three more walked over "your obviously a bully" he said to the man as some chimps in a near by cage started to hoot and holar as they banged on the cage wall closeset to the man

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hiii" james called to him as the massive elephant turned to the man then started to snort and growl the way elephants do while the baby tiger got up and also growled at the man

thana blushed as she broke the kiss and smiled at hayate as she slid her hand into his then started for there room

[/QUOTE]
Hayate raised a brow, "Where are we going? I kind of forgot my way around, since we've stayed at the mansion for a while..."

Roman said:
Hayate raised a brow, "Where are we going? I kind of forgot my way around, since we've stayed at the mansion for a while..."
"where do you think" thana said with a grin as they neared her room and she blushed a little

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Yeah"
"Why did only one of them leave?" she asked as she sat down "perhaps we should have asked if that was his watch.." she shrugged "oh well"

Nonalaka said:
"Why did only one of them leave?" she asked as she sat down "perhaps we should have asked if that was his watch.." she shrugged "oh well"
Wanderer looked over at the watch but it was gone "Uhh....I think he already figured it out"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"where do you think" thana said with a grin as they neared her room and she blushed a little

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blushed a little, "Oh... Well then..." he said grinning, following behind her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"memories thats all" he said to her before he kissed her forehead again to try and comfort her

[/QUOTE]
She puffed out her cheeks a bit and crossed her arms as she looked at him for a bit before stopping "Alright.... I believe you" she said as she uncrossed her arms.

image.jpg.c3cfeda509c79d17d3ee61651737a8ca.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
Roman said:
Hayate blushed a little, "Oh... Well then..." he said grinning, following behind her.
thana giggled a little at him as she reached her room and opened the door and went in then waited for hayate to enter

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked over at the watch but it was gone "Uhh....I think he already figured it out"
She looked over "Huh, he must have lifted it when i was looking away" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
She looked over "Huh, he must have lifted it when i was looking away" she said with a nod.
Wanderer looked a bit older....At least 15 "Damn....What happened to me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled a little at him as she reached her room and opened the door and went in then waited for hayate to enter

[/QUOTE]
Hayate stepped inside behind Thana, chuckling as he did so. "I think I know why you brought me here..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james frowned at the man as the elephant grunted more and three more walked over "your obviously a bully" he said to the man as some chimps in a near by cage started to hoot and holar as they banged on the cage wall closeset to the man

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She puffed out her cheeks a bit and crossed her arms as she looked at him for a bit before stopping "Alright.... I believe you" she said as she uncrossed her arms.
daniel laughed a little at her before he kissed her cheek and smiled "dont be like that.... your to cute when you puff out your cheeks" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@shortyshot8

daniel laughed a little at her before he kissed her cheek and smiled "dont be like that.... your to cute when you puff out your cheeks" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at the chimps and lit his hand on fire as a warning

Roman said:
Hayate stepped inside behind Thana, chuckling as he did so. "I think I know why you brought me here..."
"oh really? and why is that" she asked as she walked over to the bed and sat down

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at the chimps and lit his hand on fire as a warning
james forwned more as baciacly every animal around them went berserk in there cages then ran to hide the elephant even bucking james off as it ran

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh really? and why is that" she asked as she walked over to the bed and sat down

james forwned more as baciacly every animal around them went berserk in there cages then ran to hide the elephant even bucking james off as it ran

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sat down next to her and grinned. "Don't act like you don't know~" he said laughing a little before kissing her again.

Roman said:
Hayate sat down next to her and grinned. "Don't act like you don't know~" he said laughing a little before kissing her again.
thana kissed back before she pulled away a little and looked at the door "you dont think the kids will come do you?" she asked him

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked a bit older....At least 15 "Damn....What happened to me?"
Yuna looked at him and giggled "Well youre growing up! Go look in the mirror!" she said tilting her head "Perhaps its like, a side effect or something" she shrugged.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh really? and why is that" she asked as she walked over to the bed and sat down

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Stupid animals...." He muttered

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and giggled "Well youre growing up! Go look in the mirror!" she said tilting her head "Perhaps its like, a side effect or something" she shrugged.
Wanderer looked in the mirror "What the hell!?"

Fletcher sat in the park, an unlit cigar in hand as he just took in the sights and sounds. "It's nice here... Peaceful." He says to himself, nodding approvingly at the quiet scenery in front of him. He had previously pulled off his thumb and made a lighter which rested on the ground beside him.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Stupid animals...." He muttered

Wanderer looked in the mirror "What the hell!?"
james layed there on the ground before he started to cry loudly because he had landed on a hard patch of dirt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana kissed back before she pulled away a little and looked at the door "you dont think the kids will come do you?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate thought for a moment before deciding to search for their presences. "Satoshi is out back with Ara trying to teach her something new. They'll be back shortly... But they'll be tired."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james layed there on the ground before he started to cry loudly because he had landed on a hard patch of dirt

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and reached out his hand to the boy

Roman said:
Hayate thought for a moment before deciding to search for their presences. "Satoshi is out back with Ara trying to teach her something new. They'll be back shortly... But they'll be tired."
"ill just have annabel lead them to there room if they start to come" she said to hayate before blushing a little more

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled before kissing her again, passionately.
Taylor sighed, "I'll be careful next time." He said smiling. "I just have a hard time looking ahead of me with you around. You're just too cute~"
Celia blushed even more, "S-Stop it you..." She muttered and looked away from him. "I'm not that cute."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back